The devaluation of the Uber weapons, A call for sibification of ALL weapons.

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
In the old days, it was easy..for events the IMK2 or the MOD MERC were the guns to use.

with the current merry mayhem the IMK2 sits at category 4, because the IMK2 has a base dps (mindark's dps)of 72

Category 4
Max Health: 160
Max Base DPS: 74

Now IMK2 is a level 100 weapon.. level 100 with 160 HP? I don't think so, So even if you wanted to use it.. the dps would be far less than 72

Now the MOD MERC sits at category 7 with 96 base dps. I think it's still hard to be level 100 with max 240 HP, so while it's still an awfully good gun.. It could simply not be the event winner it used to be.

Category 7
Max Health: 240
Max Base DPS: 98

How to fix this?

it's simple, get upgrade possibilities for ALL weapons to use sib and make sure the weapons are classed on level according to the base dps they do. Currently you can upgrade a few weapons, why not all non-sib? It would give new incentive to get hunting to upgrade all those oldschool weapons.
And protect the investments players made on those uber weapons (Unless ofcourse, Mindark made this change on purpose?)

These aren't event weapons. They're grinding weapons. Infact, IMK2 was never an event weapon (pre- or post- cat limits).

I'm fine with a distinction between them, also it would be exceptionally unfair to buff the imk2 again, considering it's been king of the hunting weapons since 2001.

imk2 event gun that's probably the dumbest thing i ever heard from anyone playing this game and then you wonder why don't we have quick learning players that reach the top of this game.
Because its hard to think for yourself when you are noob in this game so you have to listen to all those dumb stupid comments in this forum or rookie chat.
#forevernoob

imk2 event gun that's probably the dumbest thing i ever heard from anyone playing this game and then you wonder why don't we have quick learning players that reach the top of this game.
Because its hard to think for yourself when you are noob in this game so you have to listen to all those dumb stupid comments in this forum or rookie chat.
#forevernoob

I guess you didn't get any esis using imk2 on old Fred/Diablo ?

I guess you didn't get any esis using imk2 on old Fred/Diablo ?

For the sake of this community please don't post anything related above sweating or fruit collecting profession.
You know nothing how hunting works, imk2 or shared loot on top of that I haven't been on the last hogglo diablo events.
Please do yourself a favor and watch a movie do something else.I am doing good don't worry mate :)

For the sake of this community please don't post anything related above sweating or fruit collecting profession.
You know nothing how hunting works, imk2 or shared loot on top of that I haven't been on the last hogglo diablo events.
Please do yourself a favor and watch a movie do something else.I am doing good don't worry mate :)

I have no witty comeback for that. Your words are too powerful. I Will not even bother to find a certain video with old Freds.
So back to op: Sibifying all non sib to make sure Messi Gets 135k for his non event weapon. As he says himself "I am selling for the first time in 3 years a small part of my hunting tools I am using on a daily grind or events."
Cba to post more, watching "dumb and dumber'

Last edited:
Have you seen the 90%+ efficiency on these two weapons that can be bought with M tokens?

A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected
A&P Series Mayhem BP-70 Perfected

Geez why is everyone ripping into this guy? He does make a point about how the limits on mm don't really make sense in a good number of circumstances. Personally I hate being forced into a higher cat which requires a much more expensive gun that fires higher dps just because I have a higher hp. What's one thing got to do with another? Why am I forced to hunt at a more expensive tier just because of my hp level?

Yes even though I don't have to do the max dps there is a hidden minimum dps for each cat to be able to complete it within 3 hours.

In any case, to the original point it's clear they are trying to crowd control people to stop using ul uber guns and focus on using limited ones like the armatrix series.

Geez why is everyone ripping into this guy? He does make a point about how the limits on mm don't really make sense in a good number of circumstances. Personally I hate being forced into a higher cat which requires a much more expensive gun that fires higher dps just because I have a higher hp. What's one thing got to do with another? Why am I forced to hunt at a more expensive tier just because of my hp level?

Yes even though I don't have to do the max dps there is a hidden minimum dps for each cat to be able to complete it within 3 hours.

In any case, to the original point it's clear they are trying to crowd control people to stop using ul uber guns and focus on using limited ones like the armatrix series.

Is someone forcing you directly or you feeling forced.Different concept.
Is someone forcing you to participate in the event or you are forcing yourself to win something and feel a part of the events?
Is someone forcing you to keep your skills on your avatar for a certain category or you are forcing them to stay?
Think again its always another approach you can try.You've probably heard it many times to think outside the box.
Nobody can force me to do anything.That's the most important concept this game has to offer.Its was the most important factor I started to play it.

messi, I gotta say you're taking this whole elitist things to a whole new level. Simmer down a bit will ya...

messi, I gotta say you're taking this whole elitist things to a whole new level. Simmer down a bit will ya...

I do appreciate your feedback on a personal level.I know nothing about you to be honest.I don't want to hear any either.
I look forward to hear some ideas we can discuss if you have any.
Everyone is extremely concerned about the person behind instead of reading the whole context.

I do appreciate your feedback on a personal level.I know nothing about you to be honest.I don't want to hear any either.
I look forward to hear some ideas we can discuss if you have any.
Everyone is extremely concerned about the person behind instead of reading the whole context.

I don't like to go around bashing people so I tried to keep it light, but clearly that went way over your head.

No, actually I'm not in the slightest bit concerned about you personally but rather the health of the community as a whole where one individual feels they can repeatedly go around harassing and degrading every one in sight. I didn't ask you to hear anything "about me" nor do I care to share least I have suffer through another self righteous tirade from you about how irrelevant anyone's opinion is but your own. Unfortunately, some parts of the community who seem rather smitten with your apparent superiority complex have started adopting your condescending attitude because, for lack of a better phrase, it's what the "cool" kids do.

I do have some ideas; stop abusing everyone in sight, put a check on the arrogant elitism and the MA brown nosing. But we all know what you'd think of my "ideas" so I might as well be talking to a rock. :rolleyes:

I don't like to go around bashing people so I tried to keep it light, but clearly that went way over your head.

No, actually I'm not in the slightest bit concerned about you personally but rather the health of the community as a whole where one individual feels they can repeatedly go around harassing and degrading every one in sight. I didn't ask you to hear anything "about me" nor do I care to share least I have suffer through another self righteous tirade from you about how irrelevant anyone's opinion is but your own. Unfortunately, some parts of the community who seem rather smitten with your apparent superiority complex have started adopting your condescending attitude because, for lack of a better phrase, it's what the "cool" kids do.

I do have some ideas; stop abusing everyone in sight, put a check on the arrogant elitism and the MA brown nosing. But we all know what you'd think of my "ideas" so I might as well be talking to a rock. :rolleyes:

So imediately you felt the need to attack the person.You imediately labeled me without knowing anything about me.Just because you did not agree with some posts you decided to act and attack the person.
You don't like me don't post period.Add me to ignore list and enjoy whatever you are doing there.
Don't worry about me at all.I am doing perfectly fine trust me.Just don't.I don't need your good thoughts or you feel in any way.
I have to repeat myself.If you have any ideas you can bring to the topic please post them.I will gladly provide you alternatives if I feel its the case.

Is someone forcing you directly or you feeling forced.Different concept.
Is someone forcing you to participate in the event or you are forcing yourself to win something and feel a part of the events?
Is someone forcing you to keep your skills on your avatar for a certain category or you are forcing them to stay?
Think again its always another approach you can try.You've probably heard it many times to think outside the box.
Nobody can force me to do anything.That's the most important concept this game has to offer.Its was the most important factor I started to play it.

Let's not get all philosophical here about the nature of being forced/not forced into stuff in this world...

Fact remains that you're being crowd controlled (if you don't like the word forced) into their specific parameters if you want to participate - not just to win but even to just complete an instance. The requirements are such that you may be forced to use different gear or pay on a higher tier (higher cost gun/DPS/cost per kill) than you want to play at if you want to participate. Or your other options are A) Chipping out to fit into a lower category (with it's own costs and issues) B) not participating at all.

On a side note I think events should be handled with less of a "fattest wallet" takes it all approach. Just have simple wave events with lootable points - each point counts as a draw entry for prizes.

Top 5 prizes are based on whoever has the most points. The remaining prizes are handed out randomly raffle style where each point counts as an entry. (top 5 winners are excluded).

That way, the "fattest wallet" players that want to compete still can fight to win the top prizes yet at the same time even the lowest peasant with 1 point still has a chance to win something. Much like EU in general where even a day 1 noob has just as much of a chance to hof on a kerb young as the most uber player.

Is this the reason you use an alt healer? :handjob:

So imediately you felt the need to attack the person.You imediately labeled me without knowing anything about me.Just because you did not agree with some posts you decided to act and attack the person.
You don't like me don't post period.Add me to ignore list and enjoy whatever you are doing there.
Don't worry about me at all.I am doing perfectly fine trust me.Just don't.I don't need your good thoughts or you feel in any way.
I have to repeat myself.If you have any ideas you can bring to the topic please post them.I will gladly provide you alternatives if I feel its the case.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-ALL-weapons&p=3618197&viewfull=1#post3618197

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ayhem-tokens&p=3620639&viewfull=1#post3620639

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?301540-Mayhem-tokens&p=3620670#post3620670

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?301540-Mayhem-tokens&p=3620676#post3620676

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?301540-Mayhem-tokens&p=3620658#post3620658

... I mean this is from like the first page of your recent activity. I suppose if that is immediate to you then I won't bother debating that. Nor did I attack you, I lightly asked you to dial it back and you responded in full blown snark mode. And it seems you haven't bothered to read properly either.

Let's not get all philosophical here about the nature of being forced/not forced into stuff in this world...

Fact remains that you're being crowd controlled (if you don't like the word forced) into their specific parameters if you want to participate - not just to win but even to just complete an instance. The requirements are such that you may be forced to use different gear or pay on a higher tier (higher cost gun/DPS/cost per kill) than you want to play at if you want to participate. Or your other options are A) Chipping out to fit into a lower category (with it's own costs and issues) B) not participating at all.

On a side note I think events should be handled with less of a "fattest wallet" takes it all approach. Just have simple wave events with lootable points - each point counts as a draw entry for prizes.

Top 5 prizes are based on whoever has the most points. The remaining prizes are handed out randomly raffle style where each point counts as an entry. (top 5 winners are excluded).

That way, the "fattest wallet" players that want to compete still can fight to win the top prizes yet at the same time even the lowest peasant with 1 point still has a chance to win something. Much like EU in general where even a day 1 noob has just as much of a chance to hof on a kerb young as the most uber player.

I think its need to be philosophical here if you are looking to find the deep meaning.
There are 10 categories now and I think that "On a side note I think events should be handled with less of a "fattest wallet" takes it all approach" doesn't stand now because from level 1 to 250 you can adjust it based on your skills/budget.You will get rewards accordingly to your imput as Mindark is showing us.If you feel that "1st Place - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 6000 Mayhem Tokens" is small for 120hp avatar is small compared to "1st Place - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 80000 for a Max Health: 340 avatar" the ration between the two is 13.3(3) I would say that Mindark were very generous to the noobs this year.Just my observation nothing to comment on that.I did grow to level 100 without having special treatment as noob or asking for events for my level but that's just me and my experience (no comment needed on this one)
On a side note I would like to hear some top noob winner comments about the investment in order to achieve top3 and also if its possible the costs with a very demanding event also the preparation time, his opponents (how strong are they) how many times did he studied all those what is the amount and the quality of consumables used and all the other ingredients added to increase performance and all the others variables that increase your chance to win.
Its easy to demand things I would say everyone can do that.I would suggest to respect Mindark decisions and adapt to them if we want this to grow.If you trust the game you will adjust your expectation without any doubt but I guess that's the hardest to accept.

I would suggest to respect Mindark decisions and adapt to them if we want this to grow.If you trust the game you will adjust your expectation without any doubt but I guess that's the hardest to accept.

yes.yes. All hail Mindark - their word is the gospel and their shit doesn't stink. :laugh:

yes.yes. All hail Mindark - their word is the gospel and their shit doesn't stink. :laugh:

There has to be a common ground in order to start something and aim high and that should be trust in Mindark.

There has to be a common ground in order to start something and aim high and that should be trust in Mindark.

I'm glad its working out for you and some others. I've been "investing" what I could and building my avatars skills and gear for years in order to compete in events. I haven't been able to play at a competitive level for months because of their incompetence and inability to resolve this lag problem. What little trust I had in MA to begin with is all but gone at this point.

#forevernoob

Messi, this is pretty much your stock response for anybody with whom you disagree; belittle them, insult their lack of UBER ELITE status you've evidently bestowed upon yourself, tell them to go back to Kerbs or sweating or Rookie chat.

Many of the people you've belittled on here have been playing this game a fukkovalot longer than you have. You just happen to have a big credit card limit and bought yourself into elite-ness. You're what I call a "nuber".

Show some respect to the others who've been here longer than you, not just the names in the Top 10 list you're competing with, and you might get more respect from players on the forum. Act like a snob, you'll get snubbed.

Messi, this is pretty much your stock response for anybody with whom you disagree; belittle them, insult their lack of UBER ELITE status you've evidently bestowed upon yourself, tell them to go back to Kerbs or sweating or Rookie chat.

Many of the people you've belittled on here have been playing this game a fukkovalot longer than you have. You just happen to have a big credit card limit and bought yourself into elite-ness. You're what I call a "nuber".

Show some respect to the others who've been here longer than you, not just the names in the Top 10 list you're competing with, and you might get more respect from players on the forum. Act like a snob, you'll get snubbed.

I was supporting an idea I felt we are in the same boat.
I wouldn't get upset if I were you.
I wouldn't mind to get snubbed.
Thanks for the lesson.

i think this quote from messis profile fits his character pretty well: "messi91 has not made any friends yet"

I really do appreciate you've used "i think".I've been struggling for a lot of time to suggest that's a must :)
Thanks mate.

thats a pretty bad comeback. ill give you a D-. you can do better. try again.

I am thrilled I got such a good grade from you.I think you've had a good day to be so generous.
We usually use 1-10 for grades but I think there are few other grades under D so that's one more reason to be happy.
I will try better next time.
Thanks for the hint

Messi is a clown everything he writes here is bs, at least thats how I see him.

Messi is a clown everything he writes here is bs, at least thats how I see him.

Much appreciate your feedback.
Please provide us more insightful information with details about the game if its possible.
Leave personal attacks aside.

I think this might be helpful to be posted.
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”

Last edited:
Reactions: cc.
"It's the insecure dog that barks the most."

Back