Cryptocurrency experience

After China's decision it was expected.
Won't be the last hit from governments and thus, won't be the last fall.

i just check bitcoin is around 12k now time to buy more for the poeple that like it it may go up again or maybe it going down even more

not bad from december it only down 8k

anyone with even the slighest bit of knowledge how to make a technical trend analysis would have know not to buy bitcoin now.

It's showing a perfect downward trend. Lower tops and lower bottoms with no sign yet of bottoming out.

Anyone without that knowledge shouldnt even be speculating on them in the first place. :wise:

im not saying to buy it just saying for the fanboy of it its was down today at 7.6k they need new buyers to raise the price

poeple are buying for false promist it may happen what in 5,10 or 100 year hoo know maybe not at all

everyone only talks about bitcoin because that's the original the legacy the first whatever you want to call it, but it's also the crappiest one tech wise. do some research and see all the other working blockchains that are out there which are already generating revenue for their holders.

i've assisted many members of my soc in their shitcoin trading venture since october for investment and june for mining, and even in yesterdays bloodbath or novembers crash not a single one of em is in the red. obviously this might not hold true in the future and i dont tell them when to buy or sale, those investment decisions are totally up to them.

and to the people who keeps thinking btc or any other shitcoin cant be converted to ur local fiat please do some research...i've cashed out over 25k usd through coinbase. takes 7 business days for my ach payment to go in and only 2 BUSINESS DAYS (this is looking at you mindark) for up to 10k usd with zero fees to go into my checking account. also if u dont want to wait u can use their shift visa and spend ur shitcoin as any currency or at any location that accepts visa.

down to 9k now time to buy lol or wait till it goes down to 5k or lower

well its down to 5.9k today is it going down to 2.5k i say there a good chance it is

i hope the poeple that baught it at almost 20k didnt lend that money its down almost 4 times its price only worth amost 25%

some poeple say it going up to 100k

i've assisted many members of my soc in their shitcoin trading venture since october for investment and june for mining, and even in yesterdays bloodbath or novembers crash not a single one of em is in the red. obviously this might not hold true in the future and i dont tell them when to buy or sale, those investment decisions are totally up to them.

Did you also advice them to RUN LIKE HELL!!??

All this noise around сryptocurrency is associated with their anonymity. People are tired of the fact that each of their actions is monitored by the Big Brother. Everyone is sick of it. And bitcoin in this regard - a breath of fresh air. However, I somewhere read that bitcoin is not anonymous. Maybe someone will explain to me? At least here a lot of information about bitcoins and many other sources write that it is anonymous. Whom to believe?

All this noise around сryptocurrency is associated with their anonymity. People are tired of the fact that each of their actions is monitored by the Big Brother. Everyone is sick of it. And bitcoin in this regard - a breath of fresh air. However, I somewhere read that bitcoin is not anonymous. Maybe someone will explain to me? At least here a lot of information about bitcoins and many other sources write that it is anonymous. Whom to believe?

What I kind of find funny is that the big brother built the Internet itself and has more ties to it then banks yet so many think otherwise. (more or less). Banks you can hide your money, Internet Big Brother can monitor every move you make on the Internet. Firewalls you say? Yes, who built the basic concept of one? :)

Do you own Bitcoin, Ethereum or other currency?
Bitcoin, Ethereum and a few others.

Who did you find was the safest exchange?
Dont know, using mostly Poloniex.

Which wallet do you use? MyEtherWallet, Trezor, etc?
Ledger Nano S

Bitcoin doesn't care who you are as long as you know the right password that gives access to your wallet. You can use your real name as username or not, Bitcoin system can't care less about that. Why would it?

What blockchain does, however, is it diligently keeps records. Your every action inside the system is recorded and stored forever and all this information is accessible to everyone.

So the main question is, is there a link between your real name and your Bitcoin wallet?
Up to you, it's all up to you...

There's a different story with how to get your money into the system in the first place. If you want to buy Bitcoin you're going to use some Bitcoin exchange.
Most of these want you to ID yourself, some don't. Those that allow you to buy anonymously as a rule have higher fee. So the privacy there is a luxury for which you pay extra.

Last edited:

Bitcoins themselves are anonymous, but the entire transaction history is public and tracing accounts is entry-level sport for profilers.

Bitcoin doesn't care who you are as long as you know the right password that gives access to your wallet. You can use your real name as username or not, Bitcoin system can't care less about that. Why would it?

What blockchain does, however, is it diligently keeps records. Your every action inside the system is recorded and stored forever and all this information is accessible to everyone.

So the main question is, is there a link between your real name and your Bitcoin wallet?
Up to you, it's all up to you...

There's a different story with how to get your money into the system in the first place. If you want to buy Bitcoin you're going to use some Bitcoin exchange.
Most of these want you to ID yourself, some don't. Those that allow you to buy anonymously as a rule have higher fee. So the privacy there is a luxury for which you pay extra.

Ok. Now it is clear to me. Thank you

hi :D
bittrex.com have alot of coins and one of the biggest market volume but no register atm. over 2 month i try to register
poloniex.com is good currency exchange and 0.0005 BTC payout fee. u can payout 2k usd/day without id verificatoin.
cryptopia.co.nz 0.001 BTC payout fee. u can payout 5k usd/day without id verificatoin.
(Hot Wallets)

exodus.io wallet, alot of currency in one portfolio + exchange. 0.0002 BTC payout fee. exchange prices are bit high but no payout limit or verification. u need to install it.
(Cold Wallet)

virwox.com is the only site actually that i know which u can exchange BTC to SSL to USD/EUR and send to Paypal.
bitpanda.com & anycoindirect.eu dont have the option for payout to Paypal anymore.
(Hot Wallets)

Here u can rent Hashpower and sent to ur pools.
miningrigrentals.com = low power , constant , good for testing new pools etc.
nicehash.com = big power , non constant (Fix Order non Constant)

whattomine.com here u can see how much currency u become for ur hash power.
coinmarketcap.com here u can see info about currency & which exchanges this coin trades

GL & have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: San
poloniex just got bought by goldman sachs so i wouldnt use it.
bitpanda seems to do very well for me, especially in the regards that i got a 500k sepa withdrawal limit just 20 minutes after registering (gold verification via live check app)

I have no experience yet because I am too scared to invest, but I hope once I understand it more I will be more confident

just wondering, anyone committed or planning to commit suicide yet?

Better had bought CLD's than Bitcoin! :laugh:

The bitcoin bubble is bursting!

Evolving, take the overvalue out of it and start developing Business applications over lambo schemes.

i found out about them when bitcoin was 80$ ...did i invest ? ofc not :laugh:

Maybe soon time to finally get my new graphics card :wtg:

Screw those miners!!

Better had bought CLD's than Bitcoin!
laugh.gif

What are you a sadist? lol What kind of response are you looking for with a statement like this? lol

In any case, the true bubble burst long ago. These recent crashes are just the market catching up. Those that knew what they were doing already got in, made a ton of cash and got out long ago. Those that weren't so lucky... well, I feel kind of bad for them. But that's just me and my crazy hangup where I don't find joy in the suffering of others. :rolleyes:

Opportunities in bitcoin and other crypto will continue for some time if you know where to look though. This crash is only bad if you were buying and holding.

Still making money. You buy the tech, not the speculation.

Also, it is not funny to joke about suicide.

Reactions: Mac
My crypto wallet is down over $10,000 USD from beginning of this year. I never bought coins, I mined them. Bitcoin dropped from $20K USD to (now) $4450 USD. Plenty of people invested in it and lost their asses, houses, cars, bank accounts, etc.

I could see it was a fart-in-the-wind when it took off, so I never bought, just mined.

You can keep up with the values of all coins herew:
https://coinmarketcap.com/

I could see it was a fart-in-the-wind when it took off, so I never bought, just mined.

Many could see that and did not invest, I am not sorry for those who lost, as there was more than enough warnings that this bubble will burst.

GZ to those speculants who actually made a fortune out of it, and sold in time!

Is there really a company with a good concept worth investing in? Now it seems like EU is a safer bet (sad).

Back