What else is there on the way?

Side Slay Show

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Side Slay Show
What else is there not made yet and when can we expect to get hands on them?

Cant wait to drive this one.

monstertruck.jpg

There is number of different monster trucks and jet ski still waiting to be discovered. unfortunately the missing ingredient can only be looted from player owned instance (you only get the exclusive bp to make the key). The price for them is very high and not very profitable. ND did give some keys in events last year, but nothing since.

I'm sorry, but I don't like seeing American muscle cars or monster trucks--or combination thereof--in the game; I think it detracts from the otherworldly sci-fi theme and ruins the immersion. Just my 2 PECs.

I'm sorry, but I don't like seeing American muscle cars or monster trucks--or combination thereof--in the game; I think it detracts from the otherworldly sci-fi theme and ruins the immersion. Just my 2 PECs.

Had the same thought when it started raining cats and dogs. What to do. Those cars at least fit in with the theme of the planet they're originating from, I think. They are used less than the pets, too. I'm inclined to make peace with what one planet does, even if it doesn't fit on another one when people spread it around you don't actually want to restrict freedom. The central authority precipitating such stuff has a different quality imo.

Last edited:
just some info for them who dont have the bp.

this is what is needed to build the monstertruck...

Monster Truck bp:
Harvey Wallbanger Cocktail (10)
Monster Truck Wheels (4)
ROCTEC Chair Frame (2)
ROCTEC Combuster (2)
ROCTEC Disc Brake (2)
ROCTEC Lamp Attachments (2)

(everything except the Monster Truck Wheels has been sold in auction at some point.)

Monster Truck Wheel bp:
Monster Truck Tire (1)
Monster Truck Tire Rim (1)

(everything has been sold in auction at some point)

So I guess the wheels is the holdup.. and that there is bp's for Tire and the Tire Rim that dont drop anymore? Atleast someone has had them..

Why shouldn´t people in a Sci-Fi universe be allowed to drive some oldtimers.
Beside that we have a multi planet universe and if it comes to Sci-Fi an planet with a much lower average technological could exist next to a high end alien tech level planet.

Fact: a stone age standart planet fits as perfectly into a Sci-Fi universe as a high end cyber punk tech level planet.

Maybe you should start to look some StarTrek episodes or Star Wars or read some really good Sci-Fi-Books.
Many of those have planets with very low technological standarts.

Back