Unlimited BL1800 &&& 2 VREX 2K ROCKETS BOOOOOOOOOM Q(O.o)-O

ZippO

Elite
Society
cB | Crimson Blades
Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
For rent is an incredible timeless weapon the sheer beauty of which will cause most Entropians to shed a single tear.

THE UL BL1800

TIER 10 = http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=597

With all 10 Damage Enhancers and without amp: DPS = 161.

With Rage 25 amp, 25% Faster Reload, 20% increase critical damage, 5.0 focused blow you are looking at 238.74 DPS. (includes 10 damage enhancers for these stats).

With Mayhem B Delta Amp 261.61 DPS is achievable. 25% Faster Reload, 0% increase critical damage, 5.0 focused blow @ 3.16 Damage Per Pec. (includes 10 damage enhancers for these stats).

With Mayhem B Delta Amp focusing on DPP and DPS we can achieve a nice balance of 213 DPS with 3.29 DPP. This is getting to be up in improved mk2 range at much higher DPS. Of course the BL1800's range leaves some to be desired..

That is where Adjusted ML35 tier 7 comes into play!!! This will also be for rent.

Rage 25 Amp can be included. (20% critical damage). = http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=239

I am literally 1 PM away.

Collateral is required, or in the case of having a weapon/improved fap/something really awesome that i can use at my current level at a similiar value to the BL1800 + whatever peripherals that you need. :)

Also for rent are 2 UL Vrex 2k's that can be rented anytime and they are Tier 6.6 and Tier 6.7. I would require collateral. I am trying to TIER these bad boys so the more you shoot the better :) They work pretty good in the feffoid pits and are also great to skill your rocketry and they are a solid plus vs. hordes of small mobs.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=DetPil_V-Rex_2000%2C_SGA_Edition

Last edited:
I deleted a bunch of old messages so should have alot more room now. Just in case ;)

WELL WELL WELL BRAaaap Brata tat tat :wise::dunce:

Bleep Blurp Bloooooooooop Bump

Updated Thread Bump :) I am easy to work with. Just let me know what you are thinking and we can work out a mutually beneficial solution. Cheers!

Let's give this one a bump.. BL1800 would rock some bulks ;))

Cmonnnnnnnn Why not give it a try!

I assure you that it will treat you well. The more buffs the better but the results with this gun have been quite impressive.

As a long time user of this one i can agree, if you want to skill up so quick just let this one shoot away.
The returns might surprice you, it sure did for me.

1337 bump !!!

1337 trout bump 4k itamz

I have updated and changed the service information itself. Also have an additional peripheral the Adjusted ML-35 Tier 7.

JEEZ PEOPLE LIGHTEN UP THIS GUN IS EXCELLENT, much love - Zippo

||
||
||
||
(bump)
||
||
||
||

:lolup::lolup::lolup:
:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Cheaper per day than hiring a mod fap for an hour!!!

None of you can handle this weapon.. You are afraid of it.

The BL1800 is out atm for use by one of the coolest dudes in EU! Imagine the potential for ESi ;)

Still advertising for the VREX 2k Rockets!!! Don't understand why people don't use them :)

BUMP. :rocket::rocket::rocket::tux::tux::tux:

Bump bump bump

Hire the current rank one on the category 10

Bump for BL1800! Vodka uses it well! This is a potential profit making gun. I have thought about creating a system where only if you profit i am paid. I would be up for suggestions if you PM me :) Honesty is key in this vision.

Also Vrex 2k is pretty good for skilling mobs for unlocking those new skills!

Bumpers for mah bro Zipp:)

Get Some!!!!!!!

This thread needs a nice bump to dust it off a bit! :yup:

This thing is a global machine.. Especially on EOMON :)

BUMP again.. we can come up with an arrangement for use for all of migration or just a day if you want. Collateral is required of course :) I am a fair and reasonable guy.

Get Ze ITAMZ From Ze EOMonZ!!!

This gun is being underestimated.. ;)

Back