Lag Poll Winner

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Congratulations to Angelina LIGLA Jolly, winner of the 100 PED Shrapnel poll prize!
Thanks to everyone who provided valuable feedback.
The poll has been disabled for the time being while our development team works on solving the identified issues.
!

Originally Posted Here

Truly unique game. I don't remember other game where you have lag winner.
gratz to the winner :yay:

But will you fix the lag or what? more than 3 months of this shit and with MM around the corner.

What a fucking joke.

Congratulations to Angelina LAG Jolly, winner of the 100 PED Shrapnel poll prize!
Thanks to everyone who provided valuable feedback.
The poll has been disabled for the time being while our development team works on solving the identified issues.
!

Originally Posted Here

Even the name has lag in it

i suggest to have a lag poll winner EVERY DAY with 1.000 PED prize.

at least a little motivation for MA to get the lag fixed...

Let's see those poll results. Did anyone select that they had no lag? :laugh:

I was going to not vote because it felt like douchebaggery to vote against majority and diminish the importance of the issue, but in the end the sense of duty to provide MA with a relevant point of data won over :D

I was going to not vote because it felt like douchebaggery to vote against majority and diminish the importance of the issue, but in the end the sense of duty to provide MA with a relevant point of data won over :D

And now your server resources have been funnelled to the people who are worst affected - enjoy your much poorer performance due to you altruism :laugh: ;)

I was amazed at how lame the poll was too.

I actually suffer from very little lag, but i know people have suffered a great deal.

A company so proud of mistakes in their game that they even make a raffle out of it ... I would laugh if it were not so sad ...... :scratch2::scratch2:

Back