Skill Boost Event Starts Tomorrow

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]Skill Boost Event Starts Tomorrow![/h]A universe-wide skill boost event will begin on December 8, 12:00 UTC and run until December 13, 12:00 UTC. This event celebrates the recent skill-related improvements made in Entropia Universe, along with planned future improvements.

During this event the strength and the frequency of automatic skill increase boosts will be greatly increased.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year wherever you might be in Entropia Universe!

Originally Posted Here

if you have the ability to fire your weapon without the lag-ness monster getting in the way... you have a chance at receiving additional skill messages....

if you have the ability to fire your weapon without the lag-ness monster getting in the way... you have a chance at receiving additional skill messages....

Indeed 4 seconds to switch to Arso, 4 seconds to switch back to Sword. Receive a Crit along with back damage from lag. Try to heal can't switch to fap so you die. Buff lost enjoy the revive terminal.

do the "automatic skill increase boosts" actually benefit your avatar if you already have a 100% skill increase buff pill activated? I see it shows up as a different icon in the screen, but am not sure it actually 'does' anything other than just create a new pretty little icon?

Time to get skilled out of your mm category!! Get bigger guns :laugh:

do the "automatic skill increase boosts" actually benefit your avatar if you already have a 100% skill increase buff pill activated? I see it shows up as a different icon in the screen, but am not sure it actually 'does' anything other than just create a new pretty little icon?

Sure it does, it's very visible when you have 100% pill and get 100%+ buff, it rains green.

There are too many things to fix and questions to answer right now.

Don't think you can distr..........oooooooooo Skill Gains :wtg:

Indeed 4 seconds to switch to Arso, 4 seconds to switch back to Sword. Receive a Crit along with back damage from lag. Try to heal can't switch to fap so you die. Buff lost enjoy the revive terminal.

Just think of the boost in teleport skills your going to get! :tele:

Time to get skilled out of your mm category!! Get bigger guns :laugh:

No worries, I have a good unlimited option to sell to anyone moving into cat 7 :handgun:

:deal:

it started or ? anyone know? or in two hours from now?

UTC is MA time so it will start at 12:00 MA

(an hour and a half from now)

hoping it isn't 'balanced' by more mobs evading, etc. (like 3-8 evades in a row or more) Seemed last night like that may have been happening, but since event didn't 'start' officially yet, time will tell.

As always...THEY FORGOT SPACE...:(
MA's memory leak...:laugh:

Faceof is Dynamic...:lolup:
Faceof...:cool:

Game Name : Entropia Universe
Defintion of Universe : All spacetime, matter, and energy, including the solar system, all stars and galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.
One possible defintion of Entropy : A measure of the loss of information in a transmitted message.

Game Name : Entropia Universe
Defintion of Universe : All spacetime, matter, and energy, including the solar system, all stars and galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.
One possible defintion of Entropy : A measure of the loss of information in a transmitted message.

They've forgotten they have space! :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
in a test to skill more i eat 60 minutes lot pill
to just click one next target button and let MAs automated nerf procedure do the job...

and spend 15 minutes looking at already looted corpses

THX for this awesome feature of copses stay on ground afther looted

and now backagain to manual play cause it works better than MA nerfed automat

boosts work fine for me, having fun. there really should be boosts for ALL activities though, including sweat gathering, tree mining and scanning!!!

wow, what assholes to only make it last til 12 noon when I actually took wednesday off just to play all day. :mad: and I'm pretty sure the time of day initially was NOT part of the information released!! nobody in rookie knew, they actually confirmed that only the day was known, not the exact time!!!

wow, what assholes to only make it last til 12 noon when I actually took wednesday off just to play all day. :mad: and I'm pretty sure the time of day initially was NOT part of the information released!! nobody in rookie knew, they actually confirmed that only the day was known, not the exact time!!!

what a shame.Mindark did not check schedule for each player in the universe.What a loss for you.I don't even want to think how many sweat gatherer skills you could have got.
Its called rookie channel for a reason.To learn basics in the first week after you registered not to get the best information you can possible get in real time from people that actually play the game.

The original post has not been edited.

Oh, and you should never rely on the rookie channel for anything except lots of bullshit.

Back