Rounding

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Hey

this has been bothering me for quite some time. I did a year worth of Monria daily missions with Explosive I and rounding is a huge issue there. You lose quite a lot due to rounding and it's not only EP1 issue, it's issue of all low TT value blueprints.

For example I prepared myself for some crafting run and did 50k clicks of filters. It's 82% TT return.
Or Standard Plate, which is also quite low TT value, 84% TT return (~78 000 clicks)

Do you have any plans for Crafting 2.0 and dealing with this? Crafting would be miles and miles more popular if you would fix low TT value rounding and higher TT value "long term" returns. Not everyone can click 5 PED TT value items for 100 000 times to have "expected" return, they quit because they lose a lot until "kickbacks" would kick in. While you at it, make rare components to be returned first priority in near success. I'm sure you using some kind of in house rarity values for components.

ive told them frequently about this issue in forum and in support tickets and the only answer ive ever gotten is that everything works as intended and that they dont discuss loot mechanics

Back