New Chat for PvP Enthusiasts

VandalHand

Dominant
Society
AO
VandalHand
Hello All,

It has come to my attention that there are no PvP chats :duh:, and this can be frustrating to newbies who are looking for help. I created the channel #pvphelp - please feel free to join - but be warned if you post your position in chat, you are opening yourself up for trouble :dunce:.

Also if you find a claim and need some help getting someone off your back, I'm sure some people wouldn't mind lending a helping hand (for some PED). At least I wouldn't.

Let me know if you have ideas or questions about the channel, and yes, it is public.

Regards,
- VH

Last edited:
Cheers m8 !!!

Nice1! Make pvp great again :handgun::rocket:

nice service camp the claim in pvp and ask for ped....
Like give me Protection Money or i will kill your family that what happens in RL and in game you are doing the similar thing
Give me PED or i will camp your claim. Good job.

Either camp the claim and kill whenever a miner drills or leave him alone its up to you but asking for PED as protection money i really dont get it.

nice service camp the claim in pvp and ask for ped....
Like give me Protection Money or i will kill your family that what happens in RL and in game you are doing the similar thing
Give me PED or i will camp your claim. Good job.

Either camp the claim and kill whenever a miner drills or leave him alone its up to you but asking for PED as protection money i really dont get it.

6 month old necro.

I am learning to PVP, need aiming tips or how to not waste ammo :)

This loot isn't that big, but it's my first pvp4 prey so I'm posting it :)

Not wasting ammo

I am learning to PVP, need aiming tips or how to not waste ammo :)

Skill up melee and go Icerage or Sparkbite. No ammo wasted if you miss with melee. Also launchers are good since you don't need to have spot-on aim.

Bump - Wanting to raise more awareness about this chat channel for those interested. :wtg::eyecrazy:

Bumping this post for awareness. Join and use the channel if you need any help in PvP!

- VH

Need help, coming back for pvp !!

Hi guys,

Been playing EU for a while took a good break from the game still log in sometime to Do a hunting run here and There but i dont feel like investing money anymore. The question i got, is pvp still Alive out There and could i jump into it to manage to build a ped card and hunt when i have feel for it ? I mainly want to focus on space pvp for now and invest later for land pvp.

J.J Burn

Back