---That Freaking Cold Place--- Progressive Jackpot Event

Missed it by 1 ped

Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Killed a monster (Neconu Mature) and found loot with a value of 201 PED!

Free bump.

Ty for the Bump Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Gz on nice global but unlucky to miss by one ped ;)

Lots of runnign around and very little killing. Seems more hiryu than neconu. Only one of 5 DNAs is active and that one isnt locked in on its settings.

Other than that, i like the low-ish tax, if fertilizer is updated and numbers adjusted then it should be a very good palce to grind the mission.

Cheers
Soko

Lots of runnign around and very little killing. Seems more hiryu than neconu. Only one of 5 DNAs is active and that one isnt locked in on its settings.

Other than that, i like the low-ish tax, if fertilizer is updated and numbers adjusted then it should be a very good palce to grind the mission.

Cheers
Soko

Ty for the Feedback Soko. It is a bit like a double edged sword for me, do we want low tax or more spawn. atm its low fert cost means better tax rate but less spawn. if i would activate another dna i will have to up the tax rate to atleast 3.5% tax. Lot of people asume that having high tax rate on landarea is because landowners are greedy but they dont understand that the cost of keeping land area running is not cheap. thats why a lot of people are selling landareas atm, cost of running is almost higher then income from players.

But i will surely take it in consideration and think about what im going to do in future. :)

Ty for the Feedback Soko. It is a bit like a double edged sword for me, do we want low tax or more spawn. atm its low fert cost means better tax rate but less spawn. if i would activate another dna i will have to up the tax rate to atleast 3.5% tax. Lot of people asume that having high tax rate on landarea is because landowners are greedy but they dont understand that the cost of keeping land area running is not cheap. thats why a lot of people are selling landareas atm, cost of running is almost higher then income from players.

But i will surely take it in consideration and think about what im going to do in future. :)

I do understand that, however your post is misleading in that case. I was sold on the idea that it has 5x neconu DNAs, so i figured - will be a really nice spawn. But i didnt realise u never mention how many active DNAs are there.
Anyway, im just one hunter, and dont have much left to finish mission. Dont change anythign for me, just leaving my feedback here!

Back