Excessive time to kill???

Hmm. Does the fact big mulmuns are as of release shared loot only mean anything wrt. below? Or it is just a spawn glitch?
3. could it be that the creatures you are spawning for events like 11000 hp mulmun degenerate's, 33000 mulmun ascended's and 10000+ alpha+ eomons previously are set to never give "optimal loot" for solo hunters as the existing weapons simply cannot match the optimal criteria? supported by the extremely poor returns and almost 0 big hofs both on eomon stalkers and mulmuns by solo hunters, as well as recent absence of most players having relatively close relations to the office?

Funny how it's so easy to disprove the loot timer hypothesis, yet no one has

You do realize that's not how hypothesis/theory works. You make a hypothesis, then the onus lies on you to prove it. Not on the world to disprove it before you prove it and it becomes a theory.

I have a comment here with some actual results from testing
I’m currently working on finishing stage V of Kreltin IC
I have taken some Kreltin down to low hp, let them regenerate all the way to full hp, and then kill
Not many but some
Sure as shit, I globaled on one, ~51 ped or so if I remember correctly
Loot was a double shrapnel, around 4 ped and 47 ped
Not sure if this adds anything to this conversation

You do realize that's not how hypothesis/theory works. You make a hypothesis, then the onus lies on you to prove it. Not on the world to disprove it before you prove it and it becomes a theory.
A good hypothesis is easily disprovable by evidence.

Yours sincerely,

An actual scientist.

I've already provided the evidence. Yet I got didn't even get anecdotal evidence to disprove it, just monkeys throwing shit. (as is usual in this forum, and has been for 10 years)

seems like you didnt read any of my posts... well the people see what they want to see...

You still owe me evidence from another post where you made outlandish claims that had no supporting evidence. Or you can retract those claims. Until then: ignored.

To give you a reminder (as you appaer to have unsubscribed from that thread and silent monkeyed yourself), it's to provide evidence that "1000x uber multipliers" exist. I noted you provided nothing, yet said it was 'everywhere'.

Funny how people suddenly disappear from a thread when I ask them for the most basic evidence. Yet those same people are the first to come back and scream like a bible thumper. Almost like they don't understand the word.

A good hypothesis is easily disprovable by evidence.

Yours sincerely,

An actual scientist.

I've already provided the evidence. Yet I got didn't even get anecdotal evidence to disprove it, just monkeys throwing shit. (as is usual in this forum, and has been for 10 years)

You still owe me evidence from another post where you made outlandish claims that had no supporting evidence. Or you can retract those claims. Until then: ignored.

To give you a reminder (as you appaer to have unsubscribed from that thread and silent monkeyed yourself), it's to provide evidence that "1000x uber multipliers" exist. I noted you provided nothing, yet said it was 'everywhere'.

Funny how people suddenly disappear from a thread when I ask them for the most basic evidence. Yet those same people are the first to come back and scream like a bible thumper. Almost like they don't understand the word.

wasnt there an 18k atrox young a few days ago? nuff said?
and seriously... if you are a scientist i hope its something like psychology or some other useless major. cos if its an actual real science i feel sad for the science world. your assumption (and its not anything more) is just based on a very biased "test" that shouldnt even be called that because its so fucking badly done. if you would be an actual scientist you would know that.
sincerely yours,
a real, actual scientist (in a real science (natural sciences))

I'm afraid you happen to be looking in the mirror. :laugh:

>Laments the prevalence of monkeys
>attracts more monkeys
>realises actual monkeys have better math skills than forum monkeys
>business model for MA

I sent a support case in yet again asking if they plan to compensate us for the ped lost from lag and of course not being able to compete in events. The more ped you cycle the more you lose to lag so at this point i expect gifts for the people who can't play. To lose ped and it is MAs fault is just unacceptable.

Just saw a "memory" on facebook of 4 years ago when I still joined events.
The reminder to share was about LAG LAG LAG during the event, with a picture (cartoon) of me shooting my monitor with my MM SGA ;-)

I guess some things are pretty stable in EU (lag) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back