Server Downtime for Release

Fixed the lag?

if u do 2h update pls fix all bugs before MM

Hopefully 2 hours means they are taking the time to actually test stuff that would be immediately noticed by the players.

Hopefully you've figured out what UTC means :laugh:

just fix the lag. Maybe reimburse all non Swedes for the excessive amounts of ME and HDNA used due to unnecessary deaths. But seriously, just fix the lag. Even if you have to take the servers offline until mayhem. It would be better than playing a broken game.

Cheers

Opulent download for a chat client. There certainly is no lag in eating up my depos... in fact it's faster than ever. Meaning this one is kept off the trigger until something happens. See yas on the other side.

just fix the lag. Maybe reimburse all non Swedes for the excessive amounts of ME and HDNA used due to unnecessary deaths. But seriously, just fix the lag. Even if you have to take the servers offline until mayhem. It would be better than playing a broken game.

Cheers

QFT! :wise:

One more!

Just fix that damn lags, it has become really evil lately!

probably new pets or something to celebrate Christmas...

oh and Christmas Trees everywhere (high details high texture trees to combat all that lag ;) )

Introducing Lag Poll Winner's Crown (F, C, L, WTF)!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFix thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe laggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

I think I am seeing a theme here :lolup::xwink: or do we have to paint a picture for MA:painter::popcorn::popcorn:

317 MB snow yes please :xwink: And maybe some loot / no lag :)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFix thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe laggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Sorry what was that ........... your message lagged out half way through ......

Cheers

:laugh:

hell no. an event isn't important enough to take down the game for even 1 day. don't forget that 90% of players can't even participate in it cause even cat 1 is way too big for newbies

I just woke up and tried to log on but update has started, don't tell me they actually figured out what UTC is.

It has been 2 hours...

Everyone's talking about lag but I also would mention all the broken loot on Ark, Cyrene and RT... Most things on RT can no longer be crafted since loot 2.0 because there are so many things that no longer are dropping in loot... I realy REALLY hope this is finally getting fixed.

Patch loading for me ....

Back