Please help "Entropia Universe did not shut down normally" problem

tobeyrowe

Old
2/3/2018 UPDATE!!! I am having this issue once again and I dont want to have to redownload everything again. What is happening and how do i fix this permenantly?

Hello i keep getting the Entropia Universe did not shut down normally error message every time i try to play. It happens when I click on launch and it pulls up a black screen and then crashes and gives the error. I have listed the information the error gives below. If anyone can help please do so. Thank you.

OS= Windows 10 64-bit
memory= 4000
graphics adapter= intel(R) HD graphics
graphics adapter driver version= 10.18.10.4358
exception address= 1986181234
version= 15.15.4.149535

Last edited:
this happened to me, i had to reinstall the game. to make this take far less time, go to C:/Program Data and copy the folder entropia universe and put it in a new folder. Then uninstall and reinstall the game. once it is reinstalled put the entropia universe folder you copied back into C:/Program Data

C:/Program Data is where the bulk of the files for the game are stored, the planet data etc. So this will save you many hours of redownloading all that. i was back up and playing within half an hour or so.

Same happened here, reinstalled game, works fine now (oh except for the lag... :mad:)

this happened to me, i had to reinstall the game. to make this take far less time, go to C:/Program Data and copy the folder entropia universe and put it in a new folder. Then uninstall and reinstall the game. once it is reinstalled put the entropia universe folder you copied back into C:/Program Data

C:/Program Data is where the bulk of the files for the game are stored, the planet data etc. So this will save you many hours of redownloading all that. i was back up and playing within half an hour or so.

Hi, Thank you for the help but my computer doesnt show a C:/Program Data file and i searched "Entropia Universe" in my files and all it found was the launcher and a file named Entropia Universe which is empty and I dont know what that file is or if it was generated by the launcher or not but either way its an empty folder. Would that have anything to do with this?

Hi, Thank you for the help but my computer doesnt show a C:/Program Data file and i searched "Entropia Universe" in my files and all it found was the launcher and a file named Entropia Universe which is empty and I dont know what that file is or if it was generated by the launcher or not but either way its an empty folder. Would that have anything to do with this?

I was able to find the file you mentioned i just had to do C:\ instead of C:/ so im working on getting it fixed now and i will let you all know if i have any more questions. Thank you so much for your help :)

I was able to find the file you mentioned i just had to do C:\ instead of C:/ so im working on getting it fixed now and i will let you all know if i have any more questions. Thank you so much for your help :)

Gl mate! And welcome to EU, always happy to see new faces around :)

I am having this issue once again and I dont want to have to redownload everything again. What is happening and how do i fix this permenantly?

Back