Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.5

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2017-12-12
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
Merry Mayhem Solo has received an update with new win conditions, rules and graphical environment. See Merry Mayhem announcement for more details.

Changes
Removed Sluice and Crystalline Cavern from the starting experience. The Target Practice mission is now done in Genesis Alpha Station, right before Mr. Yoshida’s tasks.
Jumpsuit optional wardrobe mission changes

• Moved the start from Camp Icarus to Port Atlantis and changed which areas should be explored
  • There is no limit to how many jumpsuits one can get from the wardrobe, as long as one has the jumpsuit earned and enough materials to hand in
  • Updated and polished the text

Fixed Issues
  • Fixed an issue in the “Iron Will” mission where it didn’t update when having left the cave
  • Grounded the floating Combat Token Trader NPC in Port Atlantis
  • Corrected spelling mistakes in some missions

Originally Posted Here

Hello dear patch-update-designers,

my soc channels went gone after the update(also reported from other ppl !), also they arent avail in the tabs to check them...could you please enable them again?

Thx,
Eddie

2017-12-12
See Merry Mayhem announcement for more details.

Umm, Where MA?

(Its mentioned under the instance info the announcement is at PlanetCalypso.com and that it contains info on rewards.)

So no space and no new land plots. :mad:

OK, waiting for March then :smoke:

The first I noticed was that my painted mask was taken off and it cant be put on again. Why?

Some stuff I found:

Changed daily token and combat token appearance:
9rfiV1H.png

Mayhem Token Trader (Found at Port Atlantis and Twin Peaks):
qKw4DEG.png

i2234Fp.png

got any coords for the mayhemtrader ?
runing around in twinpeaks and atlantis but cant find any :)

got any coords for the mayhemtrader ?
runing around in twinpeaks and atlantis but cant find any :)

floor 1 of service center port atlantis, next to daily token trader and combat token trader

on the balcony at twins, next to the daily token trader, combat token trader, and attribute token trader

floor 1 of service center port atlantis, next to daily token trader and combat token trader

on the balcony at twins, next to the daily token trader, combat token trader, and attribute token trader

found it,ty sir ;)

wow..just wow....those ul items are mindblowing

There's also one at cape corinth. Next to the other NPC's.

There's also one at cape corinth. Next to the other NPC's.

I expect one to be at Athena Spaceport as well - that's the fourth place with token traders and mining guild rep.

Logging in to check...

...nope. :sad_athenian:

Last edited:
I expect one to be at Athena Spaceport as well - that's the fourth place with token traders and mining guild rep.

Logging in to check...

you bloody rat. Stop quoting me!
You got me on ignore. So please keep ignoring me and dont sneakily read my posts! :laugh:

so those of us who invested in/won the original mayhem set get fucked out of the set buff and set value? or does MA plan to update the old parts to match the new?

i would also like to know if supremacy is going to get a set buff? ... for scientific reasons..

so those of us who invested in/won the original mayhem set get fucked out of the set buff and set value? or does MA plan to update the old parts to match the new?

i would also like to know if supremacy is going to get a set buff? ... for scientific reasons..

Out with the old, in with the new carrots. That's how they roll now.

Its massive lag now.. I can't login

After updated I am unable to login. :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Back