Entropia Universe 15.15.5 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Features:

• Base damage/second is now displayed in the Basic Information tab of the Item Info panel for weapons. Note that the value displayed is the maximum DPS of the weapon and does not reflect avatar skills.
  • Dynamic instance areas now support various criteria for entry, including avatar health, item damage parameter and more.
  • The groundwork for expanded dynamic instance features has been implemented to facilitate enhanced content development in the future.
  • A Strongbox category has been added to the auction.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

[*]Base damage/second is now displayed in the Basic Information tab of the Item Info panel for weapons. Note that the value displayed is the maximum DPS of the weapon and does not reflect avatar skills.

The new generation of players is not even able to divide readily available dmg by attacks? :duh: It won't help them though, because I already see people using weapons not just unmaxed but not even met the min reqs ("who cares, efficiency is good") and now it's gonna be worse.

• A Strongbox category has been added to the auction.

Have any of existing strongboxes been made auctionable?

I'd welcome that but the 'new generation of traders' are surely going to be disappointed. :laugh:

i personally think , its a good way for displaying the base dps in wep info..also good pointer and barrier for the mm categories... and its up to mentors ,soc friends,ppl etc also to tell newcomers to use maxed equip...

it has always been this way that ppl use umaxed gear,either known or unknown, but now it will help it in a better way..

as for the boxes...1 is already in auction and also a good way...so nobody can rip off others by charging atomic prices...and the competitors can get fair amounts...

BUT please...re-enable the SOC-channel asap..its gone and not renewable in tab "!!!!!

Eddie

Lag not fixed :(

I'm assuming the strong box in the auction is to allow people buy them with ped rather than having to buy them from the webshop?

I'm assuming the strong box in the auction is to allow people buy them with ped rather than having to buy them from the webshop?

Probably only "special" boxes that other players looted.
Keys and ordinary boxes still from webshop i presume.

Probably only "special" boxes that other players looted.
Keys and ordinary boxes still from webshop i presume.

I believe that ordinary boxes always were tradeable too, it's the keys that weren't, rendering the trade pointless.

Reload delay / lag is back. Just tested little :scratch2: Same msec as always ~32

I believe that ordinary boxes always were tradeable too, it's the keys that weren't, rendering the trade pointless.

The trading isn't pointless for those getting boxes in loots now but not being able to or not wanting to get keys - and thus selling boxes instead. The auction availability is very good for transparency, so it increases my willingness to take part in Mayhem even though I don't like the current availability of keys only via deposits!

Who cares about boxes and dps and all that crap ?????? Fix the lag screw the rest. Oh and BTW the shivering thing MA said it fixed well I wasn't even sure what they were talking about but now I do because I am getting it daily after the fix.

Why spend the time on the look of the daily and combat tokens? Pointless and confusing. Daily is now the color of the combat token? Senseless. Fix the lag!

The trading isn't pointless for those getting boxes in loots now but not being able to or not wanting to get keys - and thus selling boxes instead. The auction availability is very good for transparency, so it increases my willingness to take part in Mayhem even though I don't like the current availability of keys only via deposits!

yea i dont get why they dont put strongbox keys in the TT for 12 ped each. that way you can buy them with peds but have to pay 12 isntead of the equivalent of 10 peds so they would lose on you not making a real deposit but in the end earn 2 peds extra as a fee. might be a gambling regulation thing then though as the tt spend not fits the tt returned. but 20% fee would fit the hunting returns at least

Fix the lag...

Or this might be the perfect excuse to try Star Citizen.

yea i dont get why they dont put strongbox keys in the TT for 12 ped each. that way you can buy them with peds but have to pay 12 isntead of the equivalent of 10 peds so they would lose on you not making a real deposit but in the end earn 2 peds extra as a fee.

It's 120% on something they already own anyway (ingame peds, that inevitably run out and stop being liability) vs 100% of fresh cold cash straight to the bank. Bet from their point of view even 20 ped at tt wouldn't be good enough. After all the whole idea of webshop was to get more new money.

After all the whole idea of webshop was to get more new money.

If they want more new money, a good way would be attracting new depositing players -- - but the actual lag issues are not the best advertisement to make new players stay.

So back to what we all want: FIX THAT LAG !

Maybe they was/are, but what's the Point in buying those?
You still need to depo to open them with a key.
Trade isn't pointless on the "special boxes".

Boxes are tradable, but you couldn't put them on auk before. Now with all new "special" boxes Halloween, Summer, Christmas etc you can't buy them from webshop anymore, but you will be able to buy or sell them by auction which is a good thing. Now we will actually see the "real" markup values on them since we get the auk history data on them.

Those who want to open the boxes, buy or loot them. Then buy keys/depo.
Those who doesn't want to open boxes, now it's a much more simple way to sell them, just dump them on au & get the nice markup!

And if you don't want to pay the auk fee, PvP trade ...

Auction is bad for markup on anything imo. Will drive the markup down. Good for buyers, bad for sellers, good for auction camping resellers.

Auction is bad for markup on anything imo. Will drive the markup down. Good for buyers, bad for sellers, good for auction camping resellers.

So you don't like pricerunner etc.? Or if you want to buy a new car you prefer not to have any websites (sellers)listing the price for your car? Having no auction data will only result in a slower adaptation of a market value on things. And more time consuming process in keeping track of value of items. PvP trade will Always be there though.

Imo ALL tradeble items should be able to put on auk.

yea i dont get why they dont put strongbox keys in the TT for 12 ped each. that way you can buy them with peds but have to pay 12 isntead of the equivalent of 10 peds so they would lose on you not making a real deposit but in the end earn 2 peds extra as a fee. might be a gambling regulation thing then though as the tt spend not fits the tt returned. but 20% fee would fit the hunting returns at least

This would simply result in less people depositing.
Now if I want to open a box I'm forced to deposit.

As you suggest I can just sell some junk in storage to open my looted boxes.

And that's not want MA wants. They want more cash into the game.

Not that hard to understand, is it?

sales are down you got to get them sales up for investors keys are in the shops now

Lag still not fixed :(

My custom made face masks are no longer equipable :(

What next will become broken while they mess with playing dumb ass shit..... FIX the GAME PLEASE!!!!!!!

Like Please will do anything.

The forced-unsubscribe-from-channel-every-session bug which got introduced in the previous update was not fixed.

The whole point of strong boxes is to continue the deposit cycle.

Guess who will be paying MA in $'s, the buyers not the sellers. Makes sense to make it more convenient for the buyer then, does it not?

Surely someone in MA should prioritise issues?

Who really cares about base damage, when the game has had fundamental lag issues since the LT & Eomon period.

I personally think its wrong that events have taken place and future ones are planned when the running of the game has some serious issues.

Logged on last night when i got home from work, and lag was back with vengeance!

Tried rebooting the router and cleaning the memory on the laptop, which has helped in the past...... but it didn't make any difference last night.

Got bored of it in the end and logged off.......... Better things to do than spend an evening in a game that doesn't function properly.

PS MA - when i logged on my face mask was unequipped, and i could not equip it. Not sure if it was just the lag or an issue.

PS MA - when i logged on my face mask was unequipped, and i could not equip it. Not sure if it was just the lag or an issue.

it's a bug.
already posted it in the bug section and filed a support case.

Surely someone in MA should prioritise issues?

Here is the conversation between Yorg the team leader and Gort the worker:

Yorg "What are you working on today Gort"

Gort "I don't know let me reach in the grab bag and see"

Gort "Whoopee I get to fix those pesky butterflies around Icarus, they have been flying crooked again"

Back