Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

DannyO

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Daniel DannyO Ocean
Deleted...….

Last edited:
I am the only person to have ever played my avatar.

MA needs to make esi drop rates go way up so it is simpler to sell skills for leaving players than selling the whole avatar

I for one think it would be most transparent for MA to allow bulk transfers (MA could take a fee) by condition that the avatar name would have to change and/or that all the skills get transferred to another named avatar applying the skill loss at least same proportion as if transferring by ESI. Especially as it has happened in past apparently with MA's blessing.
Then there would be no need for this hiding that is going on - this is not one of those things that can be avoided, so legalize and profit from it instead. And likely less miserable losers stuck in game and whiling in forums with a volume of skills that practically cannot be sold by means of ESIs.
P.S. my avatar has never changed owners, but I am hiring shooters as well known by anyone interested.

me and my wife are still originals :)

At this point, I think I should have sold my avatar...

I prefer treatment outlined in the Code of Hammurabi, ca. 1750 B.C.:

1. If a man bring an accusation against a man, and charge him with a (capital) crime, but cannot prove it, he, the accuser, shall be put to death.
source

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Deleted...….

Last edited:
Hehe you two must almost be as old as me, only ever heard good things about you guys :xsmile:

thank you sir ,same goes for you :)
2004(me) and 2006-2007 orso i think for my wife
we are old ingame and outside game :p

took a break never had in mind to sell it

like in 2011-2012 had it maxed HG/rifle BLP/laser it was ez to get a buyer ;p

Still same since Birth ..

Same since day 1 and only played by me as well :)

Always the same Xen since 2005.

Same and my first ava since 2004! :wtg:

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Deleted...….

Last edited:
Deleted...….

Last edited:
Deleted...….

Last edited:
Still the same old me since the day I spawned at Fort Troy back in 2005.

Things were a lot simpler in those days.

Ff

im the same who don't answer in the local chat while hunting teladons

Still the same bee I was in 2004 when I started! :yay:

Deleted...….

Last edited:
same person since 2008 january 8

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Amen to the OP

Personally I am against the transfer of full accounts, on this subject I agree with the OP. We all KNOW that it has happened, most likely WITH CONSENT of MA.
MA always states that account transfer is against the EULA, but they've clearly allowed it themselves.
This is cheating, unfair behavior and nepotism.

It would help the community when MA builds trust, and be straightforward and honest on this subject.
1 - Admit that avatar transfers have happened, most likely with their consent in the past.
2 - Take a position, stick to it, and take responsibility!

Since it has happened in the past, and there are issues with this subject, it is time to stop sticking the head in the sand, and doing as this does not happen. Leaders and company managers should be examples to their communities.

A solution could look something like the following (numbers are just an example):

either allowing account transfer
- 20% loss of skills
- 50% loss of attribute skills
- obligatory change of name and free avatar makeover
- fixed fee: 2USD/1k skills (or per 1tt on chip-equivalent)

or allowing skills transfer
- with for example 20% loss
- 50% loss of attribute skills
- fixed fee: 1USD/1k skills

To take responsibility and be consequent, this also has to be applied to previously transferred accounts.

The loss of skills % should be higher then the % from esi

I feel that the second example, allowing skills transfer, is a better option. That is why I would have the account transfer set at a higher fee. The reason for that is the trust issue. Imagine you have been cheated in game. And the person transfers to a new account. That's a problem!

have an awesome day!
Naomi

lol, not that it matters to anyone since I'm insignificant to the game, but still it's just me who controls the hot wizz avatar since 2005.

I'll never sell my body to anyone! :wtg:

This!
- obligatory change of name and free avatar makeover

and I am more insignificant than Wizz - never changed; no one would want me :)

Deleted...….

Last edited:
That's because you were busy opening up strong boxes at the same time as hunting.

And i thought you were just being rude :)

I am rude by default but not with legends of this game.

original Joey inside.

Would be good to see a official avatar transfer system - with name change and all friends should be deleated!

Back