Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

Deleted...….

Last edited:
I am playing on another avatar "Roger HuggHugg Nilsson". And the avatar is not bought.. The owner decide to take a long break. He come to a point when he just really get tired of EU and to much work irl. Btw HuggHugg have been in EU since 2005.
The owner and i are irl friends since we was like 5 years and know we are at 42, so we have known each other for a loooooong time.

So i ask him if i could borrow his avatar since he decide to break, and we did not see any problem with that. I decide to only play some short time since i havent played for long time, was fun again so i keep playing.

But before i start playing i asked HuggHuggs soc leader Una (Rangers) if it was ok if i play on HuggHuggs avatar. I was a member in Rangers for some years before i stop playing, so i know the old members but i want all new members to approve it to.

Old members know i am a trustily player and was no problem for the new members that i play HuggHugg.

So why am i not playing on my own avatar Windowlicker?

I was playing from 2004-2013. I just get tired of EU and needed money irl so not much choice than chip out at that time.
So more or less is my avatar fuc..d up with skills.

You can also see how trustliy i am as a player in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?245502-MSG-to-Arm-BattleBabe-Kind

HuggHugg also sold his Sentinel to DannyO. So i gave Danny info that i was on the avatar before we make a deal, so it not will be some miss understanding.

Some plp is probley gonna complain about this. Right or wrong blah blah blah.

For some time now i will play, but when Roger is back we will tell our friends so they know that he is playing..

However so is avatar Roger HuggHugg Nilsson a thrustliy avatar.

If someone have msg to Roger so let me know so can i bring it to him.

Regards: WL

bah, old issue and Mindark ain't gonna do jack shit about it ever... Nowadays they actually are encouraging folks to use mule accounts, share accounts, etc. (or if they are not, why the hell is Monria allowed to do it if they aren't a full fledged planet partner?... (don't ask support since they have no clue and will just give you a canned reply)

and why are they allowed to use a mothership to offer a service that causes other mothership owners to not be able to find as many customers to buy motherships (as demonstrated by how long recent threads of folks selling motherships have gone on and on the last year, etc.), ride on em, etc? Rules about market manipulation, etc. don't exist, or if they do they are not, nor have ever really been enforced... )

been going on for years... LOTS and lots and lots of examples out there...
vixen_s_shop_on_auction.jpg

Mindark's ol buddy buddy, wink nudge system is as old, or probably older than the game itself... and lots of folks get by doing lots of things against eula or tos since Mindark won't touch anything unless there's a bunch of support tickets democratically upvoting an issue and a matching number of forum threads to support those tickets, and then they may think about it a little, but only if it affects how much income they are making...

just a matter of time til a mod locks this thread, like every other one in the history of the game, on the topic (kinda makes you wonder if mods... well not going there since I don't need a permaban. ;))

BTW, yes, I'm still on my first avatar.

Last edited:
Deleted...….

Last edited:
Deleted...….

Last edited:
Is there really a point to this thread? I mean someone can come on here and say this is my avatar and it has never been sold/traded, etc.... but who is to really know except for MA? and even then, they would only know for sure if the avatar had uploaded their ID etc and its now different. People change locations, move countries, etc, many reasons for a different ip....maybe if the ip is changing frequently from one country to another, but unless it's happening close to each other, the person could say they travel for work and like to log on in their free time.

So how do you actually prove you are your avatar???

ma need to grow a pair of balls like they used to have when all those players were banned for botting.

Well considering MA got snipped in court for doing that, can't really blame them for being gun shy.

Though you have a pair considering talking about neovixen used to be a quick way to earn a permaban on the forums :laugh:

I am playing on another avatar "Roger HuggHugg Nilsson". And the avatar is not bought.. The owner decide to take a long break. He come to a point when he just really get tired of EU and to much work irl. Btw HuggHugg have been in EU since 2005.
The owner and i are irl friends since we was like 5 years and know we are at 42, so we have known each other for a loooooong time.

So i ask him if i could borrow his avatar since he decide to break, and we did not see any problem with that. I decide to only play some short time since i havent played for long time, was fun again so i keep playing.

But before i start playing i asked HuggHuggs soc leader Una (Rangers) if it was ok if i play on HuggHuggs avatar. I was a member in Rangers for some years before i stop playing, so i know the old members but i want all new members to approve it to.

Old members know i am a trustily player and was no problem for the new members that i play HuggHugg.

So why am i not playing on my own avatar Windowlicker?

I was playing from 2004-2013. I just get tired of EU and needed money irl so not much choice than chip out at that time.
So more or less is my avatar fuc..d up with skills.

You can also see how trustliy i am as a player in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?245502-MSG-to-Arm-BattleBabe-Kind

HuggHugg also sold his Sentinel to DannyO. So i gave Danny info that i was on the avatar before we make a deal, so it not will be some miss understanding.

Some plp is probley gonna complain about this. Right or wrong blah blah blah.

For some time now i will play, but when Roger is back we will tell our friends so they know that he is playing..

However so is avatar Roger HuggHugg Nilsson a thrustliy avatar.

If someone have msg to Roger so let me know so can i bring it to him.

Regards: WL

You are totally COOL my friend! :)

It’s a bit different when you have someone in Lithuania playing an American avatar like Stryker!
. .

I thought Stryker moved to Sweden :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Is there really a point to this thread? I mean someone can come on here and say this is my avatar and it has never been sold/traded, etc.... but who is to really know except for MA? and even then, they would only know for sure if the avatar had uploaded their ID etc and its now different. People change locations, move countries, etc, many reasons for a different ip....maybe if the ip is changing frequently from one country to another, but unless it's happening close to each other, the person could say they travel for work and like to log on in their free time.

So how do you actually prove you are your avatar???

I wasted about half an hour trying to get to the "point of this thread" and here's what I found:

I'm not sure how exactly all this will make foot guards appear out of nowhere.

I've also learned that OP is a seasoned expert in comparative philology and can divine someone's place of residence from their broken English. /sarc

since that seems to be the latest hype: how about blockchain based avatars. not sure how that would work but everything needs a blockchain to be save

miau

I guess main concern would be possible trust scam since you think you know the person or market manipulation if using for trading. But it doesn't really matter that much to me if person doesn't do these.
Plus if person is reported a bunch over these concerns all MA might do is lock the questioned account until ID is verified for matching the owner details.

Anyways same person behind BigRedMachine avatar here.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
I guess main concern would be possible trust scam since you think you know the person or market manipulation if using for trading. But it doesn't really matter that much to me if person doesn't do these.
Plus if person is reported a bunch over these concerns all MA might do is lock the questioned account until ID is verified for matching the owner details.

Anyways same person behind BigRedMachine avatar here.

Isp proof should be required as well.

If they have to supply proof that the isp the are using is in the same name as the Id, it will eliminate someone phoning up the original owner and saying, “ can I borrow your id to verify the account”

If they have to supply proof that the isp the are using is in the same name as the Id, it will eliminate someone phoning up the original owner and saying, “ can I borrow your id to verify the account”

Surely the bank accounts would of have to match. As your name have to match the bank account you want withdraw to.

ISP as in internet service provider?
Not a good idea to involve that for ALOT of reasons, first that comes to mind is that another family meber can be the one that are on the contract for the ISP, or sharing internet with a neighbor, that is just 2 examples of many that can cause problems with that.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
There are alot of people in the world working in a different country than they live, here in sweden for example alot of people work in norway and denmark and the other way around ofc

Point taken.... but if the isp on the bill is in one country, and the isp used logging onto the game is another country.... wouldn’t that be a bit odd and raise alarm bells?

my avatar is named after me for a reason: full credibility as I vouch for all of my EU deals with my real name. obv no one else will ever get to play that avatar.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
something many firms require, is a skype chat, possibly video chat in case of possible identity problems, or for futher verification.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
That should be enough really

something many firms require, is a skype chat, possibly video chat in case of possible identity problems, or for futher verification.

I also have my real name on my avatar, not toad ofc but the other 2 parts of it :)

my avatar is named after me for a reason: full credibility as I vouch for all of my EU deals with my real name. obv no one else will ever get to play that avatar.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Back