Question: Tier items

Okele573

Old
I've looked all over and asked in the trade channel in game to no avail -

Is there a rule of thumb for pricing a tier leveled item on the AH?

i.e. - I have a EWE EP-41 Military with 55+/- (1-4 TT) with a tier level of 3.9 Looking through the auctions there were a couple of them that had 0 tiers and were priced at about 288 MU. So would it be safe to say 288 per tier level for MU?

hello,

for many items you can see the cost per tier on entropiawiki....

nowadays its hard to tell which price is the correct one or not....all prices also went a good downside within last 2 yrs...

also most ppl arent willing to pay/overpay the tiers/time a tool/weapon has costed in the past...also its for every item differnt ..e.g. a f-105+106 finder at high tier does cost way more than untiered ones..but still not th real costs of the tiers..

check your competitors, try to sell here on pcf.. or try a lower startbid with a ok for you buyout..

Eddie

I would say its mostly MU for Tier 0 + the tier cost. While in most cases ppl dont pay the full ammount of tiering costs. Depends on the gun and the benefits of this additional tiers.

In you case I would say it doesn´t matter at all what tier the gun have. The [EWE EP-41 Military] is used for upgrades this days to the [Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military] and as it doesn´t matter which tier the gun have for the upgrade, it would be lost MU for no reason.

Back