I have refined a bit my idea for the game. "Perk Cards"

I call this thing Perk Cards.
Perk cards are one time use consumable item that can be acquired by hunting or mining.

The purpose of these cards is to

Calculator Perk Card

Calculate total tt of loot + MU

Instant Revive Perk Card

Works like hdna, doesnt work in pvp tho.

Robo Extractor Perk Card

Every one card will spawn a Robot that will mine claims for you. The robot will use your extractor so, your still gonna pay decay. This card can be useful, when sometimes you have to do something, for a few minutes but cant leave because your claims will expire. And Even if you lose connection, they will still extract the claims for you.

Creature Attack Perk Card

Every one card will spawn a Creature or a Robot to kill one mob for you. The creature or Robot will use your gear, so you still pay decay and ammo. This card is useful when you want to take a break after hours of grinding. Maybe put a limit on how many you can use per day or make the drop rate not to common or add a minimum amount of playtime to be able to use this card so people just dont go AFK all day.

Instant heal Perk Card

Instantly heals your character. ( Of course it will be rare, so it doesnt make faps useless)

Instant death Perk Card

Maybe your stuck somewhere, you dont want to press T coz it takes a minutes so use this card instead. It will instantly kill your character.

Dress up Perk Card

Allows you to try out all clothes in Entropia. Maybe instead of dropping one of this card its better to drop One card that allows you to wear a certain clothes with certain texture or color. Lets say one cards lets you wear angel micro skirt with blue brukite texture for five minutes. And other card lets you wear enigma bra with different color or texture for 5 minutes. The Item, texture and color will keep on changing depending on the card.

Free Ticket to one planet Perk Card

Allow you to entry a planet for free, its one time use only.

And some other perk cards.

Ofcourse they wont drop every run, some runs you dont get anything some runs you get some perk cards

I think this will incentivize to play without breaking the economy. It gives you a second motivation to hunt or mine. What do you guys think?

Maybe you should post that in Suggestions/Wishlist :)

Well nice gimiks but there is much more important things MA coders should focus to fix, befor introducing something new.

why not make it a proper magic system (i.e. mindforce) instead of cards. I often wish I had a jump spell when I'm on ledges... mindforce has endless possibilities

I call this thing Perk Cards.

Not sure about the "perk cards" as its more of "pills/chips" theme in EU but i think the suggestions are awesome in terms of making the game play less boring.

Sadly they have a lot of things on there plate currently and this would probably take a couple years if they ever get to it.

+Rep for a nice idea though that has less to do with returns and more to do with fun ( considering this is a game at the end of the day)

Not sure about the "perk cards" as its more of "pills/chips" theme in EU but i think the suggestions are awesome in terms of making the game play less boring.

Sadly they have a lot of things on there plate currently and this would probably take a couple years if they ever get to it.

+Rep for a nice idea though that has less to do with returns and more to do with fun ( considering this is a game at the end of the day)

I gave up on getting better returns, i was happy when loot 2.0 came out, i got 90 percent plus returns every run and then loot 2.1 2.2 2.3 came out, it was the same loot algorithm again. Yeah, my idea is all about adding some fun to gameplay. It will be really hard for them to expand their playerbase if it stays like this. Nobody will want to play if every time they play they know it will be a bad run.

why not make it a proper magic system (i.e. mindforce) instead of cards. I often wish I had a jump spell when I'm on ledges... mindforce has endless possibilities

I want to jump of something in real life after seeing my returns lol.

Back