Known issues for VU 15.15.5

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We are currently experiencing some issues regarding the Avatar creation system and Facemasks.
Avatars are at this time unable to proceed through their Avatar creation process and become stuck.

We kindly urge players to attempt to finish the Avatar creation process when they cannot progress further we will assist stuck Avatars.

Please create a support case at that time and state Avatar creation issue in the title.

Facemasks are currently not working as they cannot be equipped, no designs have been lost and as soon as the bug has been fixed they will return to their normal state.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause any participant.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

who cares about a facemask, the lag requires 14 minutes for it to load.

seriously. your priorities are fucked.

I dont experience any lag... so fuck your problem (?) since it's not my priority :confused:

\Xcessive mode off

I hope they will fix this mask problem soon :)

Also no lag here, but sucks for those who do have it. It's not even a known issue :confused:e

Who cares??

Well, I do!

No lag, but also no make up. That's really bad cuz I like my avatar hot with nice eyeshadow and lipstick.

Well, even if it takes 14 minutes to load, after that you can look at it for hours without lag. Just dont move, shoot, open HOF lisr or auction and you'll be fine! :laugh:

Problem is, whoever is experiencing problems with Avatar creation process probably won't see neither this post nor the original announcement, and very likely just walk away.

^^ to the above.. i was not talking about your priorities.. MA's priorities are where i struggle.

lets push out a fix that affects 5% of people.. instead of fixing a problem that affects 50% or greater of the players??

and why would it be in MA interest to prioritize a mask on a face, where they make millions of ped a year, or fixing the lag, which is costing,... players.

and why would it be in MA interest to prioritize a mask on a face, where they make millions of ped a year, or fixing the lag, which is costing,... players.

simple, because if you lag (a feature they cant fix apparently) you better make sure you look good so you have something to look at while lagging.

So yes, masks should be prioritized. :wise:

The getting unsubscribed from chat channels every session is also a KNOWN ISSUE which appeared only with the previous update. What is happening to support cases at the office, do they go right in the bin or what? If it's not possible to include a specific fix in the next available rollout, a lot of anger could be avoided by at least acknowledging that it's on the list.

I'm usually inclined to cut quite a bit of slack due to own experience with complex sofware development. It is rather mystifying though how one manages this degree of consistency in breaking things which previously worked.

.. What is happening to support cases at the office, do they go right in the bin or what?.. .

support case created: 2017-12-12 16:18:15
support case updated: 2017-12-13 12:30:37. Case closed.

Fast hey?

Not that it solved anything, but at least I got the feeling that I'm being taken seriously. :laugh:

Hi Wizz,

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

We are aware of this issue and are working hard to have this issue solved as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support

There are a few who use make-up mask design as a source of income in game.
So yes, this should be a priority fix.

Lag is a pain, but imagine if you couldn't equip a weapon at all....

Invisible mobs that hit you is back - lag issue imho

Problem is, whoever is experiencing problems with Avatar creation process probably won't see neither this post nor the original announcement, and very likely just walk away.

Yes, this is a big problem.

There are a few who use make-up mask design as a source of income in game.
So yes, this should be a priority fix.

Lag is a pain, but imagine if you couldn't equip a weapon at all....

No matter how you look at it, nothing is more important then getting the below fixed and nothing should take priority before this.

No matter how you look at it, nothing is more important then getting the below fixed and nothing should take priority before this.

Yes, we probably just lost Entropia's next Smilgs because he couldn't make an avatar.

Back