Merry Mayhem 2017 Full Details

I like this event alot and it seems to have a positive impact on ingame enviourment.
Crafting guns are almost manic, pills goes for a big mu, propper armors being used, enhancers and tiering guns are worth it.

Looking forward to seeing MAs stats of this, it seems to be a great balance of skills, items and fps skills but L item arent excluded but ul hard tiered items have a advantage where you can work many runs.

I like this event alot and it seems to have a positive impact on ingame enviourment.
Crafting guns are almost manic, pills goes for a big mu, propper armors being used, enhancers and tiering guns are worth it.

Looking forward to seeing MAs stats of this, it seems to be a great balance of skills, items and fps skills but L item arent excluded but ul hard tiered items have a advantage where you can work many runs.

Totally agree with you. And dont understand what all the crying is about. Real FPS skills, ingame skills and gear finally matters. 10 categories maybe seems a little much but i bet people in all categories have something to do! I am surprised many of lower categories are still ~17min runs, menaing those can be beaten and just a few days, so stop moaning but go and try to beat those at top!

/Soko

Theres just one downside to it, all weapons under 100m range have such disadvantage that they will never have a chance of being topcontenders.

//L

True , but as Soko said also it’s finally competitive for all and finally best gear and skills count .
Well competitive for who has them.
I’ve done only one run in solo category, with gun at t0 full buffed, and i tough it will be easy to go under 20 minutes.
Well it’s not , I needed at least a t7 gun and a better attack ring . Well nothing to complain here , finnaly it’s clear that investing into better gear it’s not so useless anymore .
I always asked for Mayhem with more categories of hp and here it is , even if I know Im not gonna be on top 10 this year in my cat , I’ll be there next year. Anyway , best MM since ever.

PS : I’m sorry for Low range hunters.

will we be having same categories???? Hmmmmmm

Back