Congrats to Merry Mayhem winners

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
mayhem08.jpg

What?
Its first day there are quite abit of corners to smooth and gear to improve.

The part of a competition is to keep trying to win, not throw in your panties and quit.

Thanks for the congratulations.

Can I have my prize now?

I'd like mine as well pls, thanks. :ahh:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...01324-or-Trade-Category-6-2017-winner-Lr66(L)

You were also quite aware how the event was going to work..I don't understand the point of the thread. The best DPS wins, tie breaker to the person with the best strategy and perhaps a little luck with crits.

We could always go back to Terminator winning every event with no cats...that's always fun for all.

I'd like mine as well pls, thanks. :ahh:

You were also quite aware how the event was going to work..I don't understand the point of the thread. The best DPS wins, tie breaker to the person with the best strategy and perhaps a little luck with crits.

Post is purely intended as information.

Hope that the lower cats post their results too.

You can view the scoreboard on all categories in the event list, also 99% of people who are trying to win has not gone in with their highest dmg/buff setup yet cause they are still in practice mode

You can view the scoreboard on all categories in the event list, also 99% of people who are trying to win has not gone in with their highest dmg/buff setup yet cause they are still in practice mode

Or because their tier 10 cdf gun is banned despite being the exact maximum

May I ask what the item info window says about DPS? The emik x5 annd asi50 smuggler have different DPS despite having same reload and damage

Or because their tier 10 cdf gun is banned despite being the exact maximum

May I ask what the item info window says about DPS? The emik x5 annd asi50 smuggler have different DPS despite having same reload and damage

Mine says 98.0 exactly, also manually calculating it comes out to 98 flat so its not a decimal over issue either

Mine says 98.0 exactly, also manually calculating it comes out to 98 flat so its not a decimal over issue either

Evidently they used <MAX rather than <=MAX. Which is dumb. Hope it gets fixed :)

<MAX ... not ≤MAX

tbh <= might not work either since floats can't be accurately represented.... so if max is <=65 and your gun has 65.0 it might as well translate as 65.0000000001

since they missed "<=max" I bet they'll miss this too ;D

another case is that your gun might actually have 65.00001 dps, so at what point do you count it as close enough to 0 to be allowed?

(I wouldn't give a shit about 65.01dps being allowed but some of you guys are whiny bitches... and there is absolutely no need to point out 0.01 is infinitely bigger than 0 I don't care)

tgwzcew.png

Hopefully I'll be able to keep my spot, I'm sure some others will still be looking to compete though.

Back