amps that last as long as the gun...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Would be nice if more amps had tt values that made em last long enough to match the tt vakue of UL guns you can use so that you don't have to detach half way through a long hunt, etc.... especially for soulbound weapons like the ones in webshop... but not just them... any amps... or attachments in general...

a101 is only great if you are using it. Annoying to have to run back to a repair terminal, etc.

Yes, I know personal repair terminals exist, etc... but who wants to have to resort to that type of thing all of the time.

Last edited:
Would be nice if more amps had tt values that made em last long enough to match the tt vakue of UL guns you can use so that you don't have to detach half way through a long hunt, etc.... especially for soulbound weapons like the ones in webshop... but not just them... any amps... or attachments in general...

a101 is only great if you are using it. Annoying to have to run back to a repair terminal, etc.

Yes, I know personal repair terminals exist, etc... but who wants to have to resort to that type of thing all of the time.

improved and overcharged and hyper amps have a lot more TT
Melee amps too.
Or simply go BLP.. Fi-ra-co last a lot longer too than the a101-a106 series.

agreed would be nice if sinkadus tt lasted as long as barberella before repair.

Back