Help: Fix DPS limit for Merry Mayhem

I was quoting you to use your response for as my own, not necessarily to say that you were saying that.

Haha that is so twisted:laugh:

transpdot.gif

Lesson from this: People who don't play EU generally don't know shit about EU

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=230083

Favorite Mob: Magurg Breeder

Highest Loot: 374 PED

Total Loot: 3 025 PED

Hunting Rank: 3 581 of 4 045

Mining Stats
Favorite Mineral: Lysterium Stone

Highest Loot: 97 PED

Total Loot: 806 PED

Mining Rank: NA. of 1 057

Crafting Stats
Favorite Item: Composite Plank

Highest Loot: 1 516 PED

Total Loot: 5 757 PED

Crafting Rank: NA. of 1 269

are we sure everything is measured with 4 point precision? (eg: 98.0000)
because if MA states that 98 is the maximum value and we'd count that as: (dps <= 98) which makes sense
and after careful calculations your result is 98.000000000000, we still have to remember that floats aren't accurately represented and most likely you'll end up with a 98.00000001 value.
if it's truncated that's fine but if not it's a gamble

Mining Stats

Crafting Stats

Lesson from this: People who copy & paste other players' EL stats to supposedly show their apparent lack of game knowledge are idiots. All it tracks are globals, and some globals aren't tracked...and if you're shooting all over tarnation and not getting globals, this isn't tracked. Relying on EL stats is lame, and copy/pasting others' EL stats is lame AND childish.

Lesson from this: People who copy & paste other players' EL stats to supposedly show their apparent lack of game knowledge are idiots. All it tracks are globals, and some globals aren't tracked...and if you're shooting all over tarnation and not getting globals, this isn't tracked. Relying on EL stats is lame, and copy/pasting others' EL stats is lame AND childish.
True hunter speaks
http://www.entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=182227&M=globalList&V=hunting

Kerberos Provider 12 PED Wed, 20 Dec 2017 05:17:06
Allophyl Mature 77 PED Sat, 09 Dec 2017 01:51:22
Foul Warrior 25 PED Tue, 05 Dec 2017 01:42:42
Berycled Mature 15 PED Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:33:51
Berycled Mature 15 PED Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:21:29
Berycled Mature 15 PED Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:15:20
Gibnib Guardian 49 PED Sat, 02 Dec 2017 23:55:46

So can the lc400 be equipped now in cat 7 after the patch?

Mining Stats

Crafting Stats

Hunting isn't knowledge. It's just money and repetition. Are you an affiliate for the game? Are you an elected government official in game? Do you speak with the CEO on a semi regular basis? Do you own several websites based around this game? Do you make a living from the game without deeds or hunting? Unless you can answer yes to all of those like I can, then it's safe to say that I am hundreds of times more invovled in this game than you are.

Hunting isn't knowledge. It's just money and repetition. Are you an affiliate for the game? Are you an elected government official in game? Do you speak with the CEO on a semi regular basis? Do you own several websites based around this game? Do you make a living from the game without deeds or hunting? Unless you can answer yes to all of those like I can, then it's safe to say that I am hundreds of times more invovled in this game than you are.

Please stop being hundreds of times more dickhead than you already are!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm blown away by the hostility in threads these past few days. So much anger!

I also don't see why we as players should even need to know whatever phantom numbers MA is working in the background. That's their job and also their job to show us the correct numbers to align with the event.

As for the maximum "wording" debate, I agree with it being inclusive, as it should be. If I am coding a range, and I say Min X to Max Y, that includes X and Y, as it should.

AFAIC, MA has a lot of crap to fix tomorrow.

Shouldnt be surprised. Some things dont change here.

Reseller jacking off on his own face (since no one else will); spreading misinformation and lies; trolls a forum in areas he has no knowledge of; refuses to retract false statements; claims a "living" yet could only barely be considered above the poverty line (probably on welfare too, better declare that income you thief); Bringing trailer trash politics to an internet forum; Living out of other peoples pockets and proud. No one will miss you when you kill yourself.

Blocked :) :yup:

True hunter speaks
http://www.entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=182227&M=globalList&V=hunting

Kerberos Provider 12 PED Wed, 20 Dec 2017 05:17:06
Allophyl Mature 77 PED Sat, 09 Dec 2017 01:51:22
Foul Warrior 25 PED Tue, 05 Dec 2017 01:42:42
Berycled Mature 15 PED Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:33:51
Berycled Mature 15 PED Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:21:29
Berycled Mature 15 PED Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:15:20
Gibnib Guardian 49 PED Sat, 02 Dec 2017 23:55:46

And what have you proven here, child? The only thing you've managed to prove is that I don't get globals, and when I do, they're never on big mobs. I burned a whole ArMatrix LC-40 + A105 hunting Eviscerators, Troopers, Warriors, Feffoids, big Atraxes, Thorios, Thorifoid Shamans and more in the past 3 nights and didn't get a single global.

The point idiots like yourself should take from this is, EL ONLY shows global hunting stats (and even then, the tracking is dubious, as it doesn't even show my biggest loot ever, 900 PED from a JamRaider). If an unlucky person isn't globalling, you can't know jack sh!t about what they're really doing in-game.

EDIT: Thanks for sharing that Gibnib loot, though...that was probably my best loot over the past 3 weeks. That Gangsta Gib was packing two guns. :laugh:

And what have you proven here, child? The only thing you've managed to prove is that I don't get globals, and when I do, they're never on big mobs. I burned a whole ArMatrix LC-40 + A105 hunting Eviscerators, Troopers, Warriors, Feffoids, big Atraxes, Thorios, Thorifoid Shamans and more in the past 3 nights and didn't get a single global.

The point idiots like yourself should take from this is, EL ONLY shows global hunting stats (and even then, the tracking is dubious, as it doesn't even show my biggest loot ever, 900 PED from a JamRaider). If an unlucky person isn't globalling, you can't know jack sh!t about what they're really doing in-game.

EDIT: Thanks for sharing that Gibnib loot, though...that was probably my best loot over the past 3 weeks. That Gangsta Gib was packing two guns. :laugh:

Calm down, he's got a point...regarding both avatars pointed out.

I've played less than 2 yrs and check out my tracker....I also hunt a TON on Cyrene and Next Island, I'd say I am easy at 50k unaccounted globals spread out. I wouldn't reply, but you've made some questionable comments on the lag and I've also doubted your recent play-time/hunting experience to gauge that response as proper. Also the 'why me' luck thing always makes me laugh...when I see comments about cycling a whole Ar-matrix in 3 days! @.@ I cycle a CDF M83 in a day....lol

Edit: that is a sweet gibnib tho haha

Use all the words you want, I probably have 1-2 millions on tracker thats not showing since its executed in team but if you look at my tracker vs your tracker its more then obvious our amount of experience in hunting is vastly different. The tracker is a pretty good tool to see an indication of what a player does ingame and allso ofc amount of experience.

when I see comments about cycling a whole Ar-matrix in 3 days! @.@ I cycle a CDF M83 in a day....lol

If I had the free time to do solid non-stop hunting I'd probably burn through several per day, but alas, I only have the free time to play 3 - 4 hours (when I have a free afternoon or evening). I'm not putting myself anywhere near the same level as the uber super-cyclers who play as their full-time job, but I go as hardcore as anybody when I have the time and ammo to burn. :cool:

Back