How energy-intensive is DeepToken blockchain?

Neil Stockton

Stalker
Neil Greenleaf Stockton
they havent got that far yet lol...

as for bitcoin being designed to use as much energy as possible - duh like tesla right?

they havent got that far yet lol...

as for bitcoin being designed to use as much energy as possible - duh like tesla right?

If Tesla vehicles were programmed to burn through kilowatts of energy just to rotate the wheels ten degrees, then yes, just like that.

does this really matter? i sense we need several nuclear power plants just because people like to enlighten their shits at christmas...

also it seems you forget all the thousands of people sweating in front of their 0.5KW confusers, just for fun, because they can, and they also pay for it...

:xrolleyes:

technology-adoption-rate-century.png

:dunce:

don't get me wrong, everyone can play for 0.5KW, or mine with +1KW, or contact aliens with petawatts lasers, if he can afford it. welcome to 'our' universe... :laugh:

does this really matter?

Yes. I don't want MA using my processor to mine tokens if they are processor intensive and they are not benefiting me in some way. Plus it's just a no-brainer today, you have to consider energy efficiency if you want a lasting solution.

Last edited:
first, i'm pretty sure it will be just another stupid ERC20 token on the ethereum network, and not your CPU or GPU mining anything in the background (which is possible and actually earns money while playing EU :silly2:)

second, i think mindark is lightyears behind anyway, and not really known as the fastest in delivering. it's possible the tokens won't have any use for years to come, see NDC/TPT.

last point, just as brainfood - if you were able to earn between 20 and 40 ped a day, out of thin air and angry pixies, using only one current GPU, would you do it? (whattomine.com)

and guess what - you can use more GPUs too ;)

happy sweating

No, the extra energy use would make it a no-go for me, not for a few dollars a day.

Back