Mayhem tokens

aka_fr0st

Guardian
Society
Wildd3amons
Serena Sandy Mirelli
Is it me or the Mtoken drop rate is very small? I mean it would seem that at the end of the event contestants in lower categories that win Ptokens will have nothing to spend them on or buy a lesser reward because of missing Mtokens. And yes you can gain Mtokens in future events but how many do you have to win in order to get a decent reward?

Just my 2 cents for now

i agree.I think every noob in this game should be able to purchase 2 token item per event.
Also in the same time they should chip out hp regularly every event to make sure they never get higher in level.
After each event make sure everyone takes at least 3 months break because what's the point grind missions?FUck them we don't want any extra skills.
In the meantime sweating would be great to skill up some cheap mindforce.
I believe a sweating profession ladder ingame would be a great initiative by mindark.

While I usually don't agree with Messi... he's right. Whats the point of winning if the tokens are worthless.

While I usually don't agree with Messi... he's right. Whats the point of winning if the tokens are worthless.

Worthless is a matter of perspective.
Its worthless for a sweater/berb hunters who refuse to skill up for next events.Tokens are as worthless as your avatar is.
Its extremely useful if you see potential and you have high end vision for next events.
Choose the pill.Everything is in your hands like I always said.Mindark is just a dealer.

i agree.I think every noob in this game should be able to purchase 2 token item per event.
Also in the same time they should chip out hp regularly every event to make sure they never get higher in level.
After each event make sure everyone takes at least 3 months break because what's the point grind missions?FUck them we don't want any extra skills.
In the meantime sweating would be great to skill up some cheap mindforce.
I believe a sweating profession ladder ingame would be a great initiative by mindark.

ah the troll has awoken. so lemme start by asking how are you and the gang doing ? you and your little mickey mouse club still playing from a garage with tin foil hats on your head? of course you all have time to farm coz that's what you all do on that avatar (remember to feed your pets btw).

onto the subject though, you clearly haven't read what i wrote to start with and when you thought you did, you just wrote a reply that is just en exagerated reaction to what i wrote. does what i wrote translate to "give us the tokens in 1 run!" or "let's all have prizes damn it!" ? well for a troll like yourself "mister" it probably does. sorry for calling you a "mister", i know you football fanatics don't like kind words; i'll make it up to you though, i'll send you a pack of sunflower seeds you can chew on while watching your gang play the event. if you're bored you can troll some more here.

cheers oh great messi! and may the nolife be with you!

ah the troll has awoken. so lemme start by asking how are you and the gang doing ? you and your little mickey mouse club still playing from a garage with tin foil hats on your head? of course you all have time to farm coz that's what you all do on that avatar (remember to feed your pets btw).

onto the subject though, you clearly haven't read what i wrote to start with and when you thought you did, you just wrote a reply that is just en exagerated reaction to what i wrote. does what i wrote translate to "give us the tokens in 1 run!" or "let's all have prizes damn it!" ? well for a troll like yourself "mister" it probably does. sorry for calling you a "mister", i know you football fanatics don't like kind words; i'll make it up to you though, i'll send you a pack of sunflower seeds you can chew on while watching your gang play the event. if you're bored you can troll some more here.

cheers oh great messi! and may the nolife be with you!

Now back to your place to the sweating circle and if you want to win something in the near future remember to work hard and ask the right questions to progress.
So far in 4 years of playing this game NOBODY ever asked me what did I do in the winter of 2014 when I was noob to win the merry mayhem in 2015.
Now show me what you can do ingame I see you are a true warrior on forum.Know your place and adjust your fucking expectation.Nobody owe you anything.Work for it.

Now back to your place to the sweating circle and if you want to win something in the near future remember to work hard and ask the right questions to progress.
So far in 4 years of playing this game NOBODY ever asked me what did I do in the winter of 2014 when I was noob to win the merry mayhem in 2015.
Now show me what you can do ingame I see you are a true warrior on forum.Know your place and adjust your fucking expectation.Nobody owe you anything.Work for it.

aw... got you all worked up did i? sorry diud... so what can you tell us about the winter of 2014? was it a tough time? had a hard time getting wood? i don't "need" to prove or win anything but it seems you do... i was asking for an opinion on what i said, and no, your reply wasn't a thought on what i wrote (i already stated what it was). oh and since when do i get to be the "warrior" here? aren't you (not only here) the one who is always condescending and trying to prove something to everyone else? take the example of many other people in here that have more decency. and yes, of course my attitude is not to be considered an example, but sometimes it's worth it to get the likes of you worked up a bit.

whose turn is it at the computer?

aw... got you all worked up did i? sorry diud... so what can you tell us about the winter of 2014? was it a tough time? had a hard time getting wood? i don't "need" to prove or win anything but it seems you do... i was asking for an opinion on what i said, and no, your reply wasn't a thought on what i wrote (i already stated what it was). oh and since when do i get to be the "warrior" here? aren't you (not only here) the one who is always condescending and trying to prove something to everyone else? take the example of many other people in here that have more decency. and yes, of course my attitude is not to be considered an example, but sometimes it's worth it to get the likes of you worked up a bit.

whose turn is it at the computer?

Nothing to add to this thread.
Enjoy kerbs.

On a more serious note (still laughing at my last reply), soc mates are telling me they're looting 10 - 20 tokens an hour.

So sure; that's a ton of hours to get 70K-ish tokens or so for the really cool NPC trader items.

I wouldn't be surprised if token drops are based on weapon eco ratings, since MA did say eco is "what you can loot".
That would be interesting to do some comparisons of drops per hour on various weapons, if players wanted to do that.

I'm in the sweating circle it's free, I'm giving MM a miss this year. If uber arrogance offends you, then see you at LA42 for the entire Christmas Period :)

Rick

On a more serious note (still laughing at my last reply), soc mates are telling me they're looting 10 - 20 tokens an hour.

So sure; that's a ton of hours to get 70K-ish tokens or so for the really cool NPC trader items.

I wouldn't be surprised if token drops are based on weapon eco ratings, since MA did say eco is "what you can loot".
That would be interesting to do some comparisons of drops per hour on various weapons, if players wanted to do that.

I'm in the sweating circle it's free, I'm giving MM a miss this year. If uber arrogance offends you, then see you at LA42 for the entire Christmas Period :)

Rick

Who told you that you are supposed to buy items from the npc solely by looting them from mobs?
Oh wait brain lag.Its not posted anywhere.You just assumed.Gotcha.

Who told you that you are supposed to buy items from the npc solely by looting them from mobs?
Oh wait brain lag.Its not posted anywhere.You just assumed.Gotcha.

You mistakenly believe I care, which I don't.
Was a nice touch though to see the items at the trader.

3 months and counting not funding uber plyers loots, I'm beginning to get quite a smile on my face.

Enjoy your winning prizes, and Merry Christmas.

Rick

You mistakenly believe I care, which I don't.
Was a nice touch though to see the items at the trader.

3 months and counting not funding uber plyers loots, I'm beginning to get quite a smile on my face.

Enjoy your winning prizes, and Merry Christmas.

Rick

I just replied to a dumb shit you just said without taking your medicine.I had to correct you.Its my job to slap people like you here when posting like that.I don't care if you like my answer or not or if you actually care of my answer is true or false, I wasn't asking what's your opinion on that so no reply needed on that one.
No one is asking you to feed ubers but if you like to believe that you can stop anytime.The game will work well without you or me.
How does the other project you are investing in works?Are there ubers too?Who are you feeding there?No reply needed was me thinking loud.
Merry Christmas !

That's because literally nobody gives a fuck what you have done in this game besides you lol. You must have multiple mirrors in your house.

No actually the truth is nobody gives a shit about winning/improving and they just run their agenda nonstop around here for free items.

No actually the truth is nobody gives a shit about winning/improving and they just run their agenda nonstop around here for free items.

No actually it's just everyday people talking about the game they play with you interjecting in every thread about how awesome you are, jussssssst in case someone wasn't paying attention. You are a narcissist in it's truest form.

No actually it's just everyday people talking about the game they play with you interjecting in every thread about how awesome you are, jussssssst in case someone wasn't paying attention. You are a narcissist in it's truest form.

I do appreciate your feedback but I wasn't asking for it.I have no limit if you want me to go down that way really but I am here for the game.I don't have any plan to create a forum conversation or to make new friends on forum for the social part.The only voice I am programmed to hear is the one ingame everything else is just bullshit.
I was actually pointing out stuff that most people are misinformed in here and I will interject and slap people posting misleading information as many times I can if I feel the statement can be wrong and it has a bias I can point out it can have different meaning too.

I do appreciate your feedback but I wasn't asking for it.I have no limit if you want me to go down that way really but I am here for the game.I don't have any plan to create a forum conversation or to make new friends on forum for the social part.The only voice I am programmed to hear is the one ingame everything else is just bullshit.
I was actually pointing out stuff that most people are misinformed in here and I will interject and slap people posting misleading information as many times I can if I feel the statement can be wrong and it has a bias I can point out it can have different meaning too.

Screenshot your full depo page or stop talking.

Screenshot your full depo page or stop talking.

Sure can do that.What's the benefit for the game by doing that and also what's my benefit?
How much are you willing to pay/risk for this?
Also give me several other reasons I should accept this game with you.

Sure can do that.What's the benefit for the game by doing that and also what's my benefit?
How much are you willing to pay/risk for this?
Also give me several other reasons I should accept this game with you.

Show us rags to riches. Show us "bottom feeders" how the pros do it, depo free. The poors who hunt berys and kerbs. Show us how you started from jack shit and now profit on the regular. Or, will will you actually show us how you depo'd 30k on a transferred alt. Bought a bunch of shit that 90% of people playing this game can't, followed by you white knighting the forums with advice on how to win the game. Get the fuck out of here man.

Show us rags to riches. Show us "bottom feeders" how the pros do it, depo free. The poors who hunt berys and kerbs. Show us how you started from jack shit and now profit on the regular. Or, will will you actually show us how you depo'd 30k on a transferred alt. Bought a bunch of shit that 90% of people playing this game can't, followed by you white knighting the forums with advice on how to win the game. Get the fuck out of here man.

I am not going to play this game with a nobody unless there is a risk in the middle we are both willing to take to support our point.I am not going to post anything to prove anything to anyone unless there's something to gain.Accepting your proposal I only have to lose for nothing in exchange and I am not that dumb.
If I am accepting a bet I will make sure I always win.I don't risk without knowing.
I'm not telling anyone how you should play the game because it would be impossible just show that what you and other are saying can be wrong from another angle.
Your remarks are exclusively personal and I fucking love it because I know I am doing it right.

I am not going to play this game with a nobody unless there is a risk in the middle we are both willing to take to support our point.I am not going to post anything to prove anything to anyone unless there's something to gain.Accepting your proposal I only have to lose for nothing in exchange and I am not that dumb.
If I am accepting a bet I will make sure I always win.I don't risk without knowing.
I'm not telling anyone how you should play the game because it would be impossible just show that what you and other are saying can be wrong from another angle.
Your remarks are exclusively personal and I fucking love it because I know I am doing it right.

Thank you for proving my point. You're a clown. Post those depo numbers or stop talking.

Thank you for proving my point. You're a clown. Post those depo numbers or stop talking.

You've skipped some reading lessons.

You've skipped some reading lessons.

I've skipped nothing. This thread isn't about about me, and I apologize to the OP for getting off course. This reply is about you consistently putting your two cents in without any conjecture. You always come with the "git gud" mentality, when your background is "git visa".

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words and apologize. But since you want to be a leader so much, show me the route you came from. Show me you actually suffered the grind to get where you are, and didn't just depo to the top. I don't think you can, Which puts you at a disposition to speak on every thread.

Rick

there is no really cool NPC item for most people. the UL stuff is only for cat winners (and second and third iirc) and the other stuff is the same that drops from boxes. when buying amps with tokens every token is worth about 10 to 15 pecs.
and the placement token winners get a few ten thousand tokens with it along the way so they dont have to grind that much

im afraid messi but krillzoo is right :-/
everyone can just buy himself to the top and hunt the biggest shit there is when he has enough money to do so. there is absolutely 0 skill behind that. if you really want something you could be proud of then go ahead, make a new avatar, play him alone and either be non depo until you are where you are now or depo 10 to 50 bucks every month because you cant afford more (and because this is a game and no investment) and reach the top. ill be waiting here for the next 10 years that you suffer to accomplish that. but you neither have the balls to do it nor the skill needed for it.

im afraid messi but krillzoo is right :-/

You always come with the "git gud" mentality, when your background is "git visa"

I disagree with both of you based on the fact there are people who have am sure deposited more then messi and still got nowhere in terms of there ava skill levels or there profiting capacity. Also hunting is not like mining or crafting where you can predict your target mu with certain clarity, you cannot. With 200k peds and a ul mining amp like 5 ( which is what like 75-100k), mining for markup on planet the chances of losing out is the same as is winning in hunting ( basically very little). The same 300k peds in gear in hunting will get you nowhere near such profits especially post 2.1.

All said and done, however, I do believe him or for that matter me should stay away from forum because at times the filter that one should have to keep a conversation decent is missing in both of us to varying degrees.

Ontopic, the whole point of giving away points as prizes is so that they mean something. I personally don't like the fact that i need to win to get those points, however there is no other way that makes sense as otherwise having such a well designed mayhem would make no sense if points could be earned easier outside of winning it.

Last edited:
"Missleading information" ?!?!?! Wtf are you talking about you !!!!? Your inputs and replies in this forum are MOSTLY "missleading" and shit! Why? Because of your condescending nature you reply with sarcasm and irony which makes most of what you say UTTER CRAP!

Bwuahahahahahaha
Man you're a non stop riot!
I think at this point people should know not all romanians are this stupid and frustrated. These kind of personalities come out of people who are frustrated over their own addictions; sadly though, what people don't know is where you are actualy from and how uncharacteristic is that area to the civilised parts of the country. Shame on you man, instead of aiming higher and proving you are smarter than others (and us regarding this game) and coming up with real insightful information and replies, you waste your time trying to pretend this is therapy for you but it's not.
God help you!

Back