Mayhem tokens

hush sweet german child, I did not want to hurt your obviously already hurt feelings by reminding the mk2 set that I used for 2 successful years and then sold for 2.5x the purchase price - but feel free to remind me what was your balance with the ones you bought from me among others? :)

easter ring was not an event prize, and a thread to buy a laser sight is not past but future, maybe you could use that brain check as well...

P.S.
sorry to everyone for the many off-topics, I obviously suffer from the same eastern european desease as Messi, the difference might be I can admit it is a bad feature of mine

Thanks. Child is place 2nd place in nice things said to me today. i can't follow your point in profitting with event Price items on resales cause that wasn't said before. was it?

It's good for me to know, that I gave you some good moments with it for today, because i fear you dont have many of these now a days..

I also didn't mention your great easter ring anywhere. did I? did I complain about losing $ from the loot 2.0 Change? At least not in public.

It was the best Change ever.. -30k for mindark per year.. but ey.. i dont care, they dont care.. do you? no? alright!

Heh the guy inviting me to do a brain check is counting the things he was called today :) As far I recall, that was the first name calling in our recent conversation?
Besides "child" was just a deduction, as you are a fanboy of messi & co, so you have got to be a minor?
And to clarify the other trail - thought it was a competition on who is the biggest loser of buying recent event prizes as Divinity suggested we are both competing for that? Just wanted to let you know you win that one by far.
And yea it is best to stay silent when MA / government irl does something bad, don't want to make the gods even angrier right?

Thanks. Child is place 2nd place in nice things said to me today. i can't follow your point in profitting with event Price items on resales cause that wasn't said before. was it?
It's good for me to know, that I gave you some good moments with it for today, because i fear you dont have many of these now a days..
I also didn't mention your great easter ring anywhere. did I? did I complain about losing $ from the loot 2.0 Change? At least not in public.
It was the best Change ever.. -30k for mindark per year.. but ey.. i dont care, they dont care.. do you? no? alright!

I don't mind MA playing around with events to try and optimize them for the vast majority of players, but even if I could play, which because of the lag I can't, I am kind of stuck in limbo between categories with this. I have been building my HP to be able to do big game hunting, which is what I want to do. I have worked on maxing my laser pistol so I could max and get a t10 mod merc, which was the best laser pistol I could get that would allow me to grind AND compete in events. Now, my mod merc is stuck in level 7, and I am forced into level 8 because of my HP. Now, I sold my HL18 SGA to buy the Mod Merc, I probably wouldn't have done that had I known this was going to happen. The best weapon imo for cat 8 is the cdf 800, which I can't use right now because my ranged laser is only lvl 80, so even if I could afford to buy one, and wanted to, I would still not max it yet and would have to do some chipping up to get there, so I am fucked both directions. Oh well, can't win them all, can't please everyone, thats fine, I get it, I need to work harder to build my skills so they are all at lvl 120 so I can use whatever is best, if its available to buy and get my HP to a level that I can compete at the top. Imagine the investment in time and money to do that, then imagine having invested in all of that, AND YOU CAN"T PLAY BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING LAG! :cussing:

Maybe that might help explain why some of us aren't happy.

Readapt, upgrade , Everybody do mistakes , and the future is not so predictable.
As for lag , I saw a thread of Xen , he found a way... you should try , well it cost a little. Or wait till MA resolve it.Anyhow lag was since beginning and it’s also true that in 2018 is something unacceptable.Maybe MA NEEDS A UPGRADE ALSO.

Heh the guy inviting me to do a brain check is counting the things he was called today :) As far I recall, that was the first name calling in our recent conversation?
Besides "child" was just a deduction, as you are a fanboy of messi & co, so you have got to be a minor?
And to clarify the other trail - thought it was a competition on who is the biggest loser of buying recent event prizes as Divinity suggested we are both competing for that? Just wanted to let you know you win that one by far.
And yea it is best to stay silent when MA / government irl does something bad, don't want to make the gods even angrier right?

Shit. I lost my Messie poster & bed wear. Maybe he reads this and send me some new. :(

Sometimes it is indeed better to stay silent, when MA is doing anything bad. Some are making funny sellout threads, others are calling em jerks (what they are ofc. for me it doesn't matter if i get a Forum-post-Hof or not).

I think I need to stop here.

It's pretty pointless to make a discussion with anyone, having a backbone like a jellyfish. First you pull'ed me down to your level and now you win the battle. Home advantage.

:beerchug:

That's what I thought, conveniently ignored the fact you started the name calling in our discussion here.
Also think you don't know the definition of a backbone.
Imho the only one who continued a honest detailed hunting log through bad times and very good times, refuses to use a clear exploit for it's whole duration, calls out MA for doing the bad things they do (knowing they control the loot) and stays in the game regardless of the losses has more backbone than you ever showed until now.
Sure I would like to sell everything if there were a buyer - but unfortunately there isn't one, who can blame me for that.
Not talking about issues is not a virtue.
It's pretty pointless to make a discussion with anyone, having a backbone like a jellyfish

That i WAS a noob is the very best what was said to me by today. Thanks you very much!:ahh:

You WERE a noob...now you're a NUBER. :dunce:

Nubers are frequently the most annoying players, I've found. They remind me of millennials who have that ridiculous sense of entitlement and feel that, since they bought their way to their level, everyone else owes them respect or awe.

How flawed their thinking is! :)

You WERE a noob...now you're a NUBER. :dunce:

...comes from a person with more forum posts than globals in the tracker.. hmm. I think you are not in the position, calling anybody (no, also not the brandnew made accounts) noob..:eyecrazy:

Sorry for edit.. but your signature made me laught...
Entropia's Unluckiest Vet - The Real Unchosen One
Paying for all your HOFs and ubers since 2003.

Check out My Gallery for vintage screenshots and a humorous look at Project Entropia.

Last edited:
Lets all take a moment and look at Cat10 scores and see how good Messi is at actually skilled playing :v

Lets take a moment now and look at you posting with your ass and throwing shit on people having 0 information.
Oh so you think you were getting away with this faggot ?

Lets take a moment now and look at you posting with your ass and throwing shit on people having 0 information.

Is someone mad he had to back up his claim?

Is someone mad he had to back up his claim?

Is someone too dumb to make stupid claims without being asked having close to 0 information?

Is someone too dumb to make stupid claims without being asked having close to 0 information?

I made the comment with 100% of available public information at the time ;)

I made the comment with 100% of available public information at the time ;)

So I made a comment now based on your undocumented comment at that time.
Next time mind your own sweating.Leave others prepare for their events in peace.None was talking or asking you anything.Stop spreading poison around.
Thanks

Nice going mr. mess, really nice.
How many times did you relog preparing for it?

.......Its extremely useful if you see potential and you have high end vision for next events.
Choose the pill.Everything is in your hands like I always said.Mindark is just a dealer.

I know it is a necro bump but in light of the current conversations I just love the quote :)

very interesting to read

consider as free bump(wa waht?):laugh:

throwback to when I was stoking the messi fire :D

damm it was a necro post i thought halloween mayhem started :D

Back