Mayhem tokens

there is no really cool NPC item for most people. the UL stuff is only for cat winners (and second and third iirc) and the other stuff is the same that drops from boxes. when buying amps with tokens every token is worth about 10 to 15 pecs.
and the placement token winners get a few ten thousand tokens with it along the way so they dont have to grind that much

Thank you for this reply. My concern is, with those couple of thousand mtokens what can you do? Of course I am refering to UL rewards. And I am thinking about the future also; people who have Ptokens will surely need to be on the top for the next event to get more Mtokens which means they will potentially have even more Ptokens but again not enough Mtokens.

Last edited:
Ontopic, the whole point of giving away points as prizes is so that they mean something. I personally don't like the fact that i need to win to get those points, however there is no other way that makes sense as otherwise having such a well designed mayhem would make no sense if points could be earned easier outside of winning it.
I do agree that the design of this new mayhem is quite good. Maybe Mtokens drop WAY more at higher categories, I don't know. But then again, higher categories aim for higher rewards so... like is said, my opinion is that we will have people with Ptokens and not enough Mtokens. Unless Mindark is aware of this and maybe we get some events in between mayhems that award Mtokens. Dunno...

What item that do not require placement token in merry mayhem vendor is most worth to buy? Considering amount of token per markup?

I myself do not compete only play for fun and profit, so I would likely use up those tokens for most profitable choice in vendor :)

What item that do not require placement token in merry mayhem vendor is most worth to buy? Considering amount of token per markup?

I myself do not compete only play for fun and profit, so I would likely use up those tokens for most profitable choice in vendor :)

i think those laser amps have the most markup. cannot confirm coz i ain't in-game. but you should be able the check the MU for each item in there once you are at the vendor

and btw has anyone experienced big stacks of Mtokens drop in one pop? 10/20/1000000 lol? is there a rare chance that they drop in bigger stacks is my question

on subject, imho the drop rate of the tokens in solo instance at least lvl 10 is not sufficient when casual shooting even with the daily missions, probably can get some 100 per day which would mean 3000 in the duration of the event. 70k to 80k seems far fetched indeed.

and then complete off-topic below sorry could not resist
You r finding always the right words. :):wtg::wtg:
yea best role models, arrogance and narcissism...
suppose some time ago you would have enjoyed a strong leader
Well what does the CEO's spunk taste like?
hmm but thats not the way it seems to work, there is an intermediary and then there is the management, its a chain already and there are transactions not yet a blockchain though :)
No actually it's just everyday people talking about the game they play with you interjecting in every thread about how awesome you are, jussssssst in case someone wasn't paying attention. You are a narcissist in it's truest form.
I do appreciate your feedback but I wasn't asking for it.I have no limit if you want me to go down that way really but I am here for the game.I don't have any plan to create a forum conversation or to make new friends on forum for the social part.The only voice I am programmed to hear is the one ingame everything else is just bullshit.
I was actually pointing out stuff that most people are misinformed in here and I will interject and slap people posting misleading information as many times I can if I feel the statement can be wrong and it has a bias I can point out it can have different meaning too.
I am not going to play this game with a nobody unless there is a risk in the middle we are both willing to take to support our point.I am not going to post anything to prove anything to anyone unless there's something to gain.Accepting your proposal I only have to lose for nothing in exchange and I am not that dumb.
If I am accepting a bet I will make sure I always win.I don't risk without knowing.
I'm not telling anyone how you should play the game because it would be impossible just show that what you and other are saying can be wrong from another angle.
Your remarks are exclusively personal and I fucking love it because I know I am doing it right.

Messi, that was the best response to "you are a top level narcissist" ever seen, true ATH. Guess that struck a cord. You cannot be an asshole and loved by most, it does not work in that way.
And gz on likely winning this event as well, hopefully you continue the fitting way of selling items you won together with the fund and others buying it for you cheaper!

on subject, imho the drop rate of the tokens in solo instance at least lvl 10 is not sufficient when casual shooting even with the daily missions, probably can get some 100 per day which would mean 3000 in the duration of the event. 70k to 80k seems far fetched indeed.

and then complete off-topic below sorry could not resist

yea best role models, arrogance and narcissism...
suppose some time ago you would have enjoyed a strong leader

hmm but thats not the way it seems to work, there is an intermediary and then there is the management, its a chain already and there are transactions not yet a blockchain though :)

Messi, that was the best response to "you are a top level narcissist" ever seen, true ATH. Guess that struck a cord. You cannot be an asshole and loved by most, it does not work in that way.
And gz on likely winning this event as well, hopefully you continue the fitting way of selling items you won together with the fund and others buying it for you cheaper!

yeah so it seems that considering the mayhem categories are somewhat directly proportional in rewards and grind requirement, the UL rewards are obtainable only if you win 2-3 events; unless you win at category 10 and choose a lvl 1-2 UL reward. and at the end of it all you would still end up with Ptokens that would have no real use. best case scenario imo is you win 2-3 high lvl categories and end up with MAYBE an UL reward of your lvl and MAYBE one low lvl reward and still end up with at least 1 Ptoken that would be worthless.

girtsn how do you feel about MA's statement about average run time? they said 20-30 minutes but that is not "average" at all imo; at lower categories it would seem that it is quite the pain in the ass to obtain a time like that (pills, enhancers, protection to not lose time healing etc). and also wondering if it's worth it in tt value to chug pills and stuff to get more rewards from the boss (strongboxes mainly) or just grind at a normal rate of you are satisfied with your time posted from a good run :S so many questions lol

Last edited:
yeah so it seems that considering the mayhem categories are somewhat directly proportional in rewards and grind requirement, the UL rewards are obtainable only if you win 2-3 events; unless you win at category 10 and choose a lvl 1-2 UL reward. and at the end of it all you would still end up with Ptokens that would have no real use. best case scenario imo is you win 2-3 high lvl categories and end up with MAYBE an UL reward of your lvl and MAYBE one low lvl reward and still end up with at least 1 Ptoken that would be worthless.

girtsn how do you feel about MA's statement about average run time? they said 20-30 minutes but that is not "average" at all imo; at lower categories it would seem that it is quite the pain in the ass to obtain a time like that (pills, enhancers, protection to not lose time healing etc). and also wondering if it's worth it in tt value to chug pills and stuff to get more rewards from the boss (strongboxes mainly) or just grind at a normal rate of you are satisfied with your time posted from a good run :S so many questions lol

I think MA will implent these tokens in more mobs and such, like everytime they run an shared event or some rare mob spawn. IF you are normaly going hard for events and these 10 categories are here to stay eventually people will have pm tokens and a incentive to grind what ever mobs MA throws at us with a extra bit of MU.

Pill are selling like 10 ped or so if you wont ever have a ptoken

In the past,some UL items were ONLY the price at the top socket winners , and its good in this way...the new MM-Token system is a very good idea/thing for the future ..maybe The amount of token will be adjusted in future ,since this is also new..

And also i personally think,this is only a "entry" point for a new system now....the token trader will be maybe upgraded with other parts in the future (atm only 2 armor parts in there , last armor parts were divided through like 6 or 7 yrs of MM prices)

We have to be patient and see where it goes...maybe all future events are included with the token system, like core,halloween,robot invasion,easter MM,migration???..... we have to wait and see...

I wouldnt bother too much for it as a "normal,casional" player...since this is mostly for the Elite and "hardcore" players....if you get some token nearby..then get some pills,buffs,amps etc....

Eddie

I wouldnt bother too much for it as a "normal,casional" player...since this is mostly for the Elite and "hardcore" players....if you get some token nearby..then get some pills,buffs,amps etc....

Eddie

well generaly the past has proven that MM is actualy an event for ubers but this time there are quite a few rewards for lower lvls also; what would an uber do with a lvl 20-30-40 item except selling it and what remains of the higher ones if they are not obtainable in a sense?

Is it me or the Mtoken drop rate is very small? I mean it would seem that at the end of the event contestants in lower categories that win Ptokens will have nothing to spend them on or buy a lesser reward because of missing Mtokens. And yes you can gain Mtokens in future events but how many do you have to win in order to get a decent reward?

Just my 2 cents for now

Eddie

People do need to adjust expectations according to what they can put on the table when it comes to budget, gear and skills - this mayhem dexterity skills as well (I'm looking forward to see NPV top ranked). I do hope to see everyone that complained about the lack of opportunity for lower skilled players and also lower budgets, ranking in top 10 in their categories...

Smilgs, you're around for far too long to expect to win events with casual playing, besides, you got used to buying the prizes so don't stress too much over it.

I think at this point people should know not all romanians are this stupid and frustrated.

Thank god you pointed that out, making it somewhat retard proof and not racist at all, otherwise we, romaninas, would have been screwed because people that don't understand the game, its concepts and rules + basic logic, would blame it on us :eyecrazy:

I agree, the Mtoken drop rate is a bit low. We will see in future whats about "the low drop rate thought" by MA. Might a bug, like we have allready enoght bugs in the instance....

Btw, yesterday i looted an modified Token. Anyone knows what is it used for? Have googel and ..... cant find any info. Or just an other bug lol?

Greetings forest900

Smilgs, you're around for far too long to expect to win events with casual playing, besides, you got used to buying the prizes so don't stress too much over it.
Did I mention expectations to win with casual playing? And for the first time in ages not stressed at all during this event maybe because don't find the most prizes attractive for uses besides events. My point was that at rate of 100 tokens per full working day 80k or something is too far fetched. But it is just another issue with balance nobody should be surprised at this point.
Really I replied only because messi messed up so bad in his denial of being a narcissist :D

Last edited:
Thank god you pointed that out, making it somewhat retard proof and not racist at all, otherwise we, romaninas, would have been screwed because people that don't understand the game, its concepts and rules + basic logic, would blame it on us :eyecrazy:

well considering messi is one who likes to point out all the time he is the only one with a deep understanding of the game i wanted to point it out and make sure people don't think he is a true representative of romanians coz he's not; he's a strong representative of trolls and people with deep frustrations at most.

well considering messi is one who likes to point out all the time he is the only one with a deep understanding of the game i wanted to point it out and make sure people don't think he is a true representative of romanians coz he's not; he's a strong representative of trolls and people with deep frustrations at most.

Racism has nothing to do with representation unless you decide to remove my nationality or you find this an excuse for your comment and you try to make it looks better.

time to post a "ha ha" between my weapon switch lag.. :scratch2:

Did I mention expectations to win with casual playing? And for the first time in ages not stressed at all during this event maybe because don't find the most prizes attractive for uses besides events. My point was that at rate of 50 tokens per full working day 80k or something is too far fetched. But it is just another issue with balance nobody should be surprised at this point.

That's the spirit :thumbup:

But the prizes are really nice. Maybe now the majority of ppl that use Ls will understand the value of UL weapons and importance of owning good gear for interesting opportunities like this. Working for a good item for several main events and maybe some mini mayhems in between was the main idea behind all this and it was made pretty clear. I don't understand why some expect to get a prize so easy :D
I don't see it as a balancing issues, this time, in fact I think it's quite good - it looks like this may be the best event so far. The lag is what will prevent many ppl to play/grind unfortunately.

@ OP, your remark is racist and moronic. We don't need your stupid defense from any retarded misconception.

Racism has nothing to do with representation unless you decide to remove my nationality or you find this an excuse for your comment and you try to make it looks better.

There is nothing racist about what i said and you still feel offended or? Again the troll came out of his cave; guess it is not your turn at the computer again ???

That's the spirit :thumbup:

But the prizes are really nice. Maybe now the majority of ppl that use Ls will understand the value of UL weapons and importance of owning good gear for interesting opportunities like this. Working for a good item for several main events and maybe some mini mayhems in between was the main idea behind all this and it was made pretty clear. I don't understand why some expect to get a prize so easy :D
I don't see it as a balancing issues, this time, in fact I think it's quite good - it looks like this may be the best event so far. The lag is what will prevent many ppl to play/grind unfortunately.

@ OP, your remark is racist and moronic. We don't need your stupid defense from any retarded misconception.
And yet i NEVER said the prizes should be obtained easily. But it would seem that for you owning several Ptokens and having nothing to spend them on (unless going for a lesser reward for you lvl) is quite ok. I have raised a question regarding the idea of the event which i have stated that in general is quite a good thing in general and i appreciate it.

There is nothing racist about what i said and you still feel offended or? Again the troll came out of his cave; guess it is not your turn at the computer again ???

Its not relevant if I am offended or not , that's not the point.The statement is very clear.I will answer though since you are curious.No I am not but I am fully aware of when this situation occur the worst in people come at the surface.
I am dealing with the issues since the first online games, nothing new here.

Funny how you point me I am the troll when I am actually pointing out certain words/phrases and I don't start personal attacks to distract from the main questions.
This is the strongest proof there is no actual interest to debate on the subject but we derail the conversation into another area because we lack arguments.
If this is how you actually apologize to Romanians its your problem.But I'm sure this will extend to another nationality if someone is not going to agree with your beliefs.
Don't forget what's the point of this tread.

I think u and me are playing two different games. If MA is looking to make things like playing game cheaper ( which is why people say that devaluation happens of stuff in game) then i would guess the new stuff is not to be valued much to begin with. The reality is unless you hunt 5 hr+/day you are better off with L then suffering the long term devaluation of your UL gear, and thats the advice i have been giving to anyone asking for even my items. :)

As for the tokens, those who care about it should try to gear up for events and win ( or purchase from those who do). Those who don't care should, well, not care. There is no design flaw and the prize is meant to be a prize and not to be grind-ed away at without winning anything.

Last edited:
I think u and me are playing two different games. If MA is looking to make things like playing game cheaper ( which is why people say that devaluation happens of stuff in game) then i would guess the new stuff is not to be valued much to begin with. The reality is unless you hunt 5 hr+/day you are better off with L then suffering the long term devaluation of your UL gear, and thats the advice i have been giving to anyone asking for even my items. :)
[...]

I'm not saying people would be better off buying the Terminator, or CDF XTLC1000, I was thinking of medium gear, medium tier. Paying 150% for even 3 hours gets very costly in MU, during main events, migra; it gets so expensive that you can pay for a UL within a few months, in my opinion...

I'm not saying people would be better off buying the Terminator, or CDF XTLC1000, I was thinking of medium gear, medium tier. Paying 150% for even 3 hours gets very costly in MU, during main events, migra; it gets so expensive that you can pay for a UL within a few months, in my opinion...

Matter of perspective. During quite a few events there is a range of guns (L) which drops in mu to near tt. Mid level guns depending on how u define mid level ( I am taking 80+ as mid level) and one can easily buy them at that price to be used later on ( if he had cash for UL he can very well purchase L of the same amount) , again assuming he hunts like a hobbyist gamer and not hardcore. When your gun is made obsolete by MA is not known and as such your notional savings from mu of L will translate into actual losses from when u sell your ul and this is coming from the guy who owns/sells UL items :)

Its not relevant if I am offended or not , that's not the point.The statement is very clear.I will answer though since you are curious.No I am not but I am fully aware of when this situation occur the worst in people come at the surface.
I am dealing with the issues since the first online games, nothing new here.

Funny how you point me I am the troll when I am actually pointing out certain words/phrases and I don't start personal attacks to distract from the main questions.
This is the strongest proof there is no actual interest to debate on the subject but we derail the conversation into another area because we lack arguments.
If this is how you actually apologize to Romanians its your problem.But I'm sure this will extend to another nationality if someone is not going to agree with your beliefs.
Don't forget what's the point of this tread.

the ONLY reason this discussion has deviated is you though and the ONLY reason (which i also stated and admited) that i am involved in this discussion is because from all the people who are registered here it was YOU who chose to arise and share his "insightful" information and opinion (not at all, ironicaly speaking of course). and me and other people have brought arguments and opinion from both sides of the barricade unlike you who just made a sarcastic and condescending remarks on the situation. in other words, no matter what the thread or subject is, here or anywhere else, your reputation precedes you; and objectively speaking it is not good at all.

btw is it still not your time at the PC yet ?

Matter of perspective. During quite a few events there is a range of guns (L) which drops in mu to near tt. Mid level guns depending on how u define mid level ( I am taking 80+ as mid level) and one can easily buy them at that price to be used later on ( if he had cash for UL he can very well purchase L of the same amount) , again assuming he hunts like a hobbyist gamer and not hardcore. When your gun is made obsolete by MA is not known and as such your notional savings from mu of L will translate into actual losses from when u sell your ul and this is coming from the guy who owns/sells UL items :)

what i would add to this is that people can go to entropiawiki and find out that they can calculate ECO with the MU included and still be way above 2.9 which for a low to mid lvl player is great imo. this was practicaly impossible years back.

the ONLY reason this discussion has deviated is you though and the ONLY reason (which i also stated and admited) that i am involved in this discussion is because from all the people who are registered here it was YOU who chose to arise and share his "insightful" information and opinion (not at all, ironicaly speaking of course). and me and other people have brought arguments and opinion from both sides of the barricade unlike you who just made a sarcastic and condescending remarks on the situation. in other words, no matter what the thread or subject is, here or anywhere else, your reputation precedes you; and objectively speaking it is not good at all.

btw is it still not your time at the PC yet ?

The only reason the discussion has been deviated is that instead of tackling my first post with solid arguments people tend to take things personal and attack the person not the ideas.
I have no clue who you are and it would be completely dumb for me to attack you since you are nobody in the game.
The rest of the posts were just personal attacks I have to reply back but the discussion has been derailed since my first post.
In other words as you said " in other words, no matter what the thread or subject is, here or anywhere else, your reputation precedes you; and objectively speaking it is not good at all." that translate into we don't care to find a solution to come up with some objective answer or to bring arguments to stand a point of view or a perspective from different angles.What you are telling me that the person can be easily labeled and the answer does not matter which is complete bullshit.All that matter are the ideas/vision/progress/approach and history.
If you don't agree with the above feel free to post irrelevant stuff outside the hunting profession.I won't bother posting.

Its always me behind the computer and I can prove that to anyone who is willing to make a bet and take a high risk for their words.I can offer solid proof irrefutable but I guess the same will apply here as it has happened with the guy asking me to provide my deposit screenshot (derailed the subject into something else and did not stand still near the accusation implied).
Let me know when you are done with personal attacks (you absolutely know nothing about me on a personal level) and If you have any ideas we can discuss I am willing to show you that there's always another way you can deal when it comes to the hunting profession.
Maybe if we have more threads with the topic suggested above some of the people will have another way of looking at things and will give up on their agenda and I'm sure working on their expectation according to their input will change a lot in terms of public perception.

Last edited:
The only reason the discussion has been deviated is that instead of tackling my first post with solid arguments people tend to take things personal and attack the person not the ideas.
which you obviously didn't do in the first place ! wtf :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
i don't care who's behind or in front of your computer but since you are willing to go to such lenghts of placing bets and stuff... delusional at this point. as you can read, you're the only one who i cannot have a constructive discussion in here (and again, this is proven in MANY MANY other threads; don't get me wrong i admire a troll that never confesses he is one in the first place; you would be a fool at this point to try and prove otherwise; honestly i would have continued with the same dedication and condescendence that you had in your first reply if i was you coz there are some replies here that make you softer... aw... cute and fluffy i just want to hug you).

i appologize to the other people here with which i could have a constructive conversation on the event and how it's going so far and got a bit sidetracked

cheers!

Play the game , not the forum

When loot has been low, forum is the place to go :)

Hate the game, not the player ( like that makes sense..lol)

Back