Make MM solo re-enterable/ keep progress if you get logged out.

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
With the amount of server side lag, this should be a no brainer. Don't make a player lose all of their progress in MM solo because they get logged out. Keeping the timer running or whatever doesn't really matter, but with the way the instance works it makes no sense to forfeit all progress because of a disconnect or log out. I was spawning the 5th hispidus and was nearing completion of the instance earlier when I was disconnected due to server side lag costing me about 35-38 ped on the hogglo and whatever I had put into the other enemy I was shooting.

Main events and Landgrabs should take place on a brand new server.Everyone else can live with the normal one until gets fixed.I don't mind lag some during ffa grind or random hunt.When that happens during a competitive event that's just ridiculous and basically negate all your skills in every form possible.
I actually believe shutting down the whole game until fixed can be better for the long term.
From my ingame/forum analysis most people give it pretty fast and that might hurt the game on long term.
Also I believe that actually Mindark honestly don't play the game and don't interact with people playing the game in any way.They just read some statistics which looks good so its fair to say from their pespecting people are happy with the project.

Main events and Landgrabs should take place on a brand new server.Everyone else can live with the normal one until gets fixed.I don't mind lag some during ffa grind or random hunt.When that happens during a competitive event that's just ridiculous and basically negate all your skills in every form possible.

Yes, not to mention people are disproportionally effected by the lag. I definitely agree that competitions and skill based events should never happen during lag. Especially when certain areas can receive a lot more than others at times giving the less laggy/ non laggy players a significant advantage. However, I think just being able to do the instance without the fear of losing 10% of your total return due to a disconnect takes precedence over that issue.

Back