Help: Merry Mayhem Solo damage types/percentages?

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
I'd like to try to figure out what kind of damage types at which percentages are dealt by the Merry Mayhem creatures.

I don't quite have the know how or the gear to do it quite right, I feel, but if anybody has some info they would like to contribute that would be great.

Merry Daikiba and Merry Hispidus are the priority, as the damage from Merry Hogglo can be avoided relatively easily with movement.

Last edited:
Seems they must deal at least something like 10-30% cold damage, switching from Martial SGA+5B to Martial SGA+5D lowered the average damage I took from both Merry Daikiba 05 as well as Merry Hispidus 05 by about 10-15, the differences between the two being the 4 Penetration, 12 Cold, and 6 Acid on the 5D.

(from about 10-25 damage to about 0-15 damage)

Primarily Impact(and or Cut/Stab?) + Cold seems like a safe bet, but it would be nice to get some accurate numbers.

Last edited:
Seems they must deal at least something like 10-30% cold damage, switching from Martial SGA+5B to Martial SGA+5D lowered the average damage I took from both Merry Daikiba as well as Merry Hispidus by about 15, the differences between the two being the 4 Penetration, 12 Cold, and 6 Acid on the 5D.

Primarily Impact(Cut/Stab?) + Cold seems like a safe bet, but it would be nice to get some accurate numbers.

I was trying to work it out and have just added pulsar 3 plates to my perseus, and deflecting damage from everything now

Imperial Hazen with pulsar 8 works great

Impact mostly and Cut

Back