Our Real-Life wedding!!!

attachment.php

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

We are proud to announce our next wedding in real life on 2/2/2018, and we want to communicate to all Entropians our great joy ....

After 2 years in this game, what better than to announce our link to all, friends and strangers, but united by Entropia Universe ...

We are a Spanish couple who share many hours in this game with all of you ... we are getting to know you little by little, we see the achievements, failures, victories, and in short, we live with everyone ...

Therefore, announce here our link to share our joy ....

And now ..... a custom at weddings in Spain: The wedding list ....

In every Spanish wedding, a list of possible gifts to be received by the friends of the couple is made ... here they do not serve Led TV or furniture, or the kitchen, so we will place a list of entropian gifts, in case someone wants to give us the gift on the occasion of our wedding:

-Sweat, fruits, stones, ores and enmaters, cyrene and calipso tokens
-Mah'keta Harness, foot and gloves (F)
-Gravis GLR or GLP
-Batsim, Emik or Calytrek weapons
-Apartment in Arkadia
-AUD
-PRX Vehicle
-PED's
-CHIPS combat
-Furniture
-Champagne bottle
-or whatever you want and can contribute .....

To give us the gifts, contact Franki Fenix ​​Amador (Cyrene - Arkadia) or Simone Bastet Amador (Cyrene - Calypso) or any planet...

And above all, thank you for letting us share our joy with all of you, Entropians .....​

Last edited:
Hahah what the fuck?

Tell you what, invite me to your actual wedding and I'll buy you a gift.

Nice of you tot share the joy, big gratz on the wedding!!

Good that you say its a spanish custom, IMO very rude to ask for gifts, and I'm not giving. Never heard of this custom, good to learn something new :)

Enjoy the wedding and best of luck to both of you!

We’re your previous posts asking for birthday and anniversary gifts?

Let me know when you have a baby shower and I’ll see what I can do.

:)

Rofl is too short
BTW today it’s my birthday( Form real) accepting CLD , mod mercs, mod faps , LAnd areas. Thank you in advance . Nah just kidding, I don’t want gifts, better give to some poor guy that has nowhere to live and it’s sleeping on streets in the winter.

What? No request for in game wedding rings?

Anyways, Gratz!

Last edited:
I gift you my congratulations.

Or MA can directly bless you for just 10k peds .

Thank you all for the answers, we are happy to share with you our joy, and to make known to Killahbee a Spanish custom, lol ...

If you see us in the game, on the planets, do not forget to say hello ...

We're happy!!!! thanks to all

GZ on the wedding - wish you both the best ;-)

Back