Buying: Looking to Rent: Ares Ring Perfected, Earth Shock Trooper (M) Set

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
Hey, I'm looking to rent these two items for a Merry Mayhem Category 04 run or two, about an hour or so.

For your EST it will most likely decay a few PED, which I will pay back at 1500% MU (currently EST (M) goes for about 700-900% MU) and for the Ares Ring Perfected I can give the lender 30PED as a reward when I am done using it.

For both of these I am able to provide equivalent or near-equivalent collateral in the form of various pieces of gear with similar levels of value or added value.

I've so far gone through five owners of EST (M) all saying they either don't want their set decayed (but would be happy to sell it to me for 800-900%) or saying they don't care and it's not worth the effort, and six owners of Ares Ring Perfected who have all said they are not interested in renting theirs and/or saying it isn't worth their effort, so I'm going to spend the rest of this post pitching to you why you should waste a few minutes of your time and make some PED helping me out:

1. I spent literally somewhere between 100-200 hours working on, and downloaded and learned how to use Adobe Fireworks from scratch, for the sole purpose of making a ridiculous number of improvements and additions to the Calypso Explorer Map after Mercer said they weren't very interested in continuing to work on it just because I liked the map and wanted to help the community.

2. I spent nearly two days straight exhaustively walking (vehicles not allowed) and exploring every single little corner of PVP4 (Akmuul Island) to create an extremely detailed map of every spawn in that PVP area because I wanted to know where I could find all of the mobs and decided I would share this information with all who are interested.

3. I have nearly 14,000 edits on EntropiaWiki and have contributed massive quantities of information on every single possible thing in the game including skills, weapons, armor, loot tables, mob locations, mob stats, mission charts, and basically almost anything you can think of in the game, dedicating probably hundreds if not likely even over a thousand hours of my life to improving the wiki as I consider it to be the single most valuable resource for any Entropia player.

4. I'm a site appointed Moderator in the Creatures sub-forum of Planet Calypso Forums and have contributed a large amount of information to it, helping to make this forum a more helpful resource for those who use it. I also try my hardest to always post constructively and contribute information whenever I can.

5. I have reported over 40 different bugs, errors, typos, some small and some large via Support Tickets and have witnessed first-hand somewhere between 15-25 of those actually be fixed after several weeks or several months of wait, I do this by using very constructive QA language and including detailed descriptions of the errors as well as detailed images linked in each support ticket, with which I provide clear and concise visualizations for basically every single report I submit.

Now, all I ask is that somebody waste a few minutes of their time on me and make a few PED while doing it so I can try my best to compete in my Merry Mayhem Category 04. I have collateral. I am not a scammer. I'm not going to disappear and leave you stuck with random items worth as much or more than what you've lent me.

Thanks for reading, Merry Xmas.

Last edited:
Darkaruki really deserves to get the stuff borrowed he asked for so kindly.
He really contributed so much to the community and ALL OF YOU evaded unnecessary costs, saved time or made profit because of his efforts and contribution to Entropedia or THE MAP.

Darkaruki, i would borrow you my fap, also angel or shadow (F), but sadly your avatar is (M).

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darkaruki again.

If I had the items, I would borrow them but sadly... I don't

Just sent you an in game message, I have a full EST (M) set that I will be happy to rent to you.

Done my run!

Thanks to those who came forward and helped me out :)

Reactions: das
Back