The Terminator

Rufus Deathouse

Prowler
Rufus Deathouse Dragon
Its that time again where everyone is trying to WIN Merry Mayhem, well for those of you that don't know I own 41% of the Unique Dub & McCormick Terminator aka "The Terminator." If you are looking to rent the Terminator please PM me here or ingame.
To answerer a few questions:
1st 350k deposit to rent the gun
2nd The rental fee is 500 peds for 6 hours or 1000 for the day
3rd If you are going to use it for an event the fee is 40% for the prize you are going for if this is your first event
4th If you are a returning renter for an event fee is 35%
5th On a side note as someone has asked if you are not sure if you will place please talk to me and we can work on the fee.

If you would like to see the Terminator in action please tune in to my twitch https://the_deathouse as Ill be running around with it when not rented out.

Good luck and have fun
Thanks Rufus

Last edited:
New event so time for a bump, as of right now there is only one open spot to rent for the terminator.

After a great Easter event the terminator is tentatively reserved for the event, if anything changes I will post here. Thanks to everyone that used the gun and to anyone wanting to be part of this group that owns this event WINNING gun please pm me here or in game.
Thanks
Rufus

Bump for an awesome gun

Summer event coming up so the gun is back up for rent

Back