Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale[/h]

Following the huge success of Arkadia Underground Deeds which have seen consistently strong daily payouts and over 60% in capital gain since launch, Arkadia Studios is pleased to announce a new opportunity for investing in Entropia Universe.

Arkadia Moon Deeds represent an opportunity to participate in the growth of Arkadia with a brand new moon to be located within Arkadia's Space.

Travel between Arkadia and the moon will done by Space vehicle. The moon will be released in game by 3rd Quarter 2018.

A Total of 200,000 Arkadia Moon Deeds are now available exclusively via Entropia Universe web-store for 60 PED (6 USD) and an opportunity exists to purchase deeds at a discount rate over the coming months starting at a low price of only 50 PED.

The 200,000 Deeds equals 100% of the Moon land area and the Area will be managed by Arkadia Studios.

Tax Revenue from the Arkadia Moon will be distributed automatically to deed holders on a daily basis via the PED flow center after the Moon launch and the moon will have a fixed tax percentage of 5%.

Arkadia Moon Deeds will not be tradable in game until all deeds are sold.

Features:
  • 8km x 8km (64 sq KM) of newly designed terrain.
  • High Stakes mining.
  • 7 Brand new and exclusive Creatures.
  • Adventure based and progressive missions.
  • Special IFN and Smuggler missions connecting in with Planet Arkadia activity.

Discount Schedule:
  • Sales date till 30 Jan : 50 PED
  • 1 - 28 Feb : 52.5 PED
  • 1 - 31 March : 55 PED
  • 1 - 30 April : 57.5 PED
  • 1 May onward : 60 PED

Originally Posted Here

Yes...

Our annual fund raising campaign is here. :laugh:

But NOOOOOOOoooooooo...

Its not sold in-game. :cry:

Will it be teleport from Arkadia moon to planet Arkadia .

[h=3]Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale[/h]

Seriously? I think I will leave it to others to do more than hint at how loads of people will probably be feeling about this announcement....
...and I'm even a happy owner of some AUDs in case anyone is wondering (or WAS? - focus of attention???)

Edit: ok, can't help myself... shop-only purchsing and no trading until ALL have been sold (or the claim is made that all have been sold)? Whose bright idea was that for starters?

Edit 2: Still itching to say it!! It's a bit of a big land plot isn't it? Are you planning to give winners of that competition you had a while back some land on this moon instead?

Last edited:
ever since loot 2.0 most items can't be crafted because loot 2.0 prevents many materials from droping at all...
still no fix... no clue if it ever will get fixed... 2 VUs ago some of the vixen spawns broke..... but hey, Ark gets a moon -.-
MA why do you hate RT that much? :mad:

And what happens if ??

If the Moon doesn't appear in the 3rd quarter of 2018 and with no fixed date for release, will Ark Studios be offering a refund to those that have purchased deeds?

although I like Arkadia a lot, this reminds me of the compet deeds.

AMD’s - i see what u did there!

But seriously? Arkadia has already proved on not being able to deliver their promises and keeping their players in dark.
Promised land plots have all ready depreciated cuz they couldnt deliver, how will presale of this turn out? Yet they figure out to ask more peds per deed the later you buy them. Plus they not tradeable. so many red flags!!!!

I am out, sorry this is just over the top...

Will the fee to come in from space be free as it is with Monria?

This could be interesting for space folks, allowing folks to essentially 'live' on the moons and not the planets...

Not sure how I feel about this...

Cool to see some additional areas added to the game and additional investment options do seem nice.

Though I can't help but wonder when this moon launches will payouts on AUD essentially be cut in half? Adding a new moon doesn't just magically double the active players or the amount of money people have to spend. I'm thinking all this is going to do is serve to divide the money spent between underground and the moon.

Personally, I'm really torn with deeds - I love the idea of them as an investment but can't help but feel they rob from the future of this game to pay devs/owners today.

I mean it's great for the devs/owners as they get a HUGE cash infusion right up front and all they have to do is payout a small % of their PROFIT going forward. No profit, and there's nothing out of their pocket - it's ZERO risk. For players it seems great because it's steady earnings but it hurts the economy when everyone just owns deeds and no one is actually out there doing the stuff that generates the profits in the first place.

Mostly I just see new deed offerings (CLD, Compet, AUD, AMD) as a way for them to get a quick million bucks that has zero risk for them. It's no coincidence that the value works out to exactly $1million for all deeds.

Yup, just charge $1million for all the deeds - take $50,000 of that cash infusion to throw at development of this virtual moon then bank the rest as profit. Then just payout a small % of any profit the moon makes until the day EU goes tits up. Either way they've still got a cool million now. Generally the payout %'s work out that it will take like 8 - 10 years to recover your initial investment and do we really see Entropia lasting another 8 - 10 years? (I'm not so sure without some SERIOUS improvements to core issues like lag)

I see this sort of strategy painting a pretty grim picture of the future of Entropia. Why should any Planet Partner take the time and resources and risk with trying to grow the game in hopes of making a few hundred K in profit over several years when they can just pump out deeds and flash sale them for $1million of pure profit today? Just release new deeds every year and you've got yourself a million dollar a year business with ZERO overhead.

Last edited:
although I like Arkadia a lot, this reminds me of the compet deeds.

Compet was a waste of space app that was never going to take off. This is simply another big land area, it should do ok.

Not sure how I feel about this...

Cool to see some additional areas added to the game and additional investment options do seem nice.

Though I can't help but wonder when this moon launches will payouts on AUD essentially be cut in half? Adding a new moon doesn't just magically double the active players or the amount of money people have to spend. I'm thinking all this is going to do is serve to divide the money spent between underground and the moon.

Personally, I'm really torn with deeds - I love the idea of them as an investment but can't help but feel they rob from the future of this game to pay devs/owners today.

I mean it's great for the devs/owners as they get a HUGE cash infusion right up front and all they have to do is payout a small % of their PROFIT going forward. No profit, and there's nothing out of their pocket - it's ZERO risk. For players it seems great because it's steady earnings but it hurts the economy when everyone just owns deeds and no one is actually out there doing the stuff that generates the profits in the first place.

Mostly I just see new deed offerings (CLD, Compet, AUD, AMD) as a way for them to get a quick million bucks that has zero risk for them. It's no coincidence that the value works out to exactly $1million for all deeds.

Yup, just charge $1million for all the deeds - take $50,000 of that cash infusion to throw at development of this virtual moon then bank the rest as profit. Then just payout a small % of any profit the moon makes until the day EU goes tits up. Either way they've still got a cool million now. Generally the payout %'s work out that it will take like 8 - 10 years to recover your initial investment and do we really see Entropia lasting another 8 - 10 years? (I'm not so sure without some SERIOUS improvements to core issues like lag)

I see this sort of strategy painting a pretty grim picture of the future of Entropia. Why should any Planet Partner take the time and resources and risk with trying to grow the game in hopes of making a few hundred K in profit over several years when they can just pump out deeds and flash sale them for $1million of pure profit today? Just release new deeds every year and you've got yourself a million dollar a year business with ZERO overhead.

I bolded the important part for me.

For the love of god, why are MA and planet partners allergic to bloody advertising.

All this money could have had a worldwide advert, and we would be swimming with players. Revenue for Deeds would greatly increase.

All we see is a steady decline in cycled peds, since CLD's came out. = less people playing/spending. (Obvious from the weekly payouts from CLDs)

For fuck sake , just put a damn tv advert up and STOP TRYING TO LEECH EXISTING PLAYERS FROM CALYPSO.

Rgds

Ace

Compet was a waste of space app that was never going to take off. This is simply another big land area, it should do ok.

It would not have been a waste of space, if they knew how to advertise.

Rgds

Ace

Lets look at these issues one by one.

1. Ark Land Plots
These were offered as prizes by the Ark Dev Team in good faith, having been told by MA they would be done. They have repeatedly explained to the community that it is MindArk that have yet to deliver. Heaven knows why as the plots already exist on Caly, so how hard can it be to just add them elsewhere.

2. Compet deeds.
Again this is a MindArk project and the progress or otherwise of this project is purely down to them and has nothing to do with Arkadia.

3. Price of Moon Deeds
Think of it not so much as more expensive for those that buy them later, as a discount for those that buy in early. A common technique in real life trading. This money is ofc for the Ark development not direct to MindArk, and is a very real way we can support the future of Arkadia. (Though it will ofc hinge on implementation by MA, I would think it is reasonable to assume that the Ark Team would have far more legal leverage to ensure a full project is delivered than a small add on. We all know MA are great on new stuff, just poor on attention to detail and fixing that which they broke.

4. Resale of deeds.
If the deeds could be traded before all are sold then who would buy from the trader if the price fell a little due to someone wanting ped in a hurry. Alternatively we could see people unwittingly buying on AH for more than they would pay if purchased direct. Neither is helpful to the economy, the players or the game.
As for how many, I am sure that similar to previous sales those numbers will become known, especially once the pool of available deeds gets smaller, as happened with the AUDs. Getting that info out too soon, just gives the traders the heads up of when to buy in the hopes of making a profit from the rest of us.

Personally I am glad to see that MA have allowed the Ark Devs a means of raising money for this project, it will be a nice development of the Arkadian story, and bring new missions, mobs, etc as well as the promise of something for the miners (yay!!) which in turn must mean new BPs for the crafters.
Lets quit blaming the Ark Devs for things outside their control and show some appreciation of that which they can do and have done. and if we must play the blame game, let's at least blame the right people.

If we believe this game has a future (and we are all still here - so I guess we must do) then lets try and look on this as something positive and just hope that MA can deliver in a timely manner. Oh and yeh fix the broken stuff while we are waiting.

For the love of god, why are MA and planet partners allergic to bloody advertising.

because they fail to see that it will increase their income.
they see it as just another expense

would be my guess

because they fail to see that it will increase their income.
they see it as just another expense

would be my guess

Yes, advertising your own planet would not guarantee that players will stay on your planet, in fact...

I would make an Marketing fund consisting of let's say 10% of PP profits.

For fuck sake , just put a damn tv advert up and STOP TRYING TO LEECH EXISTING PLAYERS FROM CALYPSO.

Rgds

Ace

It has been many years since Project Entropia and it's main planet (Calypso), the clue is now in the name... ENTROPIA UNIVERSE. The game has evolved and we must evolve with it.

Many if not the majority of current players are post VU 10, and may not even have been born on Caly. So in what way do they leech from Caly ? Seriously get over this fixation that Caly is the only part of this game that matters, that Caly is the centre of the Universe. The rest of EU is being developed, and with it the Entropian economy on a much wider scale. We should revel in any and all things that can further that development and give the game a vibrant and exciting future for all Entropians not just the dinosaurs of PE Calypso.

As for advertising...heavens yes.. but will continue that thought in the appropriate thread.

Yes, advertising your own planet would not guarantee that players will stay on your planet, in fact...

I would make an Marketing fund consisting of let's say 10% of PP profits.

Irrelevant, people that are created on a planet - when they go to another planet, the original planet still gets a cut of decay.

Rgds

Ace

4. Resale of deeds.
If the deeds could be traded before all are sold then who would buy from the trader if the price fell a little due to someone wanting ped in a hurry. Alternatively we could see people unwittingly buying on AH for more than they would pay if purchased direct. Neither is helpful to the economy, the players or the game.
Would still be nice though if there was an npc that would sell them similar to what happened with aud when it started out... I like the webshop offering, but think there's quite a few that may want to invest but have all peds in game already, etc.

I bought my first batch this morning, and if I had a way to buy in game I likely would buy more, but I guess it is what it is...

Merry Xmas everyone!

(I'll probably start re-directing my weekly webstore purchases towards this for the next little while)

Last edited:
Game needs players not deed holders of another ghost town.
AUDs in general was a fail. It took so long to sell them. Surely cuz of ingame market but that can not be forbidden.
So now if u commit u wont be able to pull out of the investment. Compets was a fail, but people had chance to pull out at least. CLDs only worked because the product was ready. It was operational and mostly profitable already. Yet we know it only happened because if fail deal with FPC. Kudos to whoever thought of deeds to come out of the situation, brilliant. But that was years ago. Right now, another moon from PP that fails to deliver (and stop nuisencing urselves with blaming MA for everythinfg - clearly MA works only when they are paid, no money = no bueno and seeing on what projects (all non EU related) A-team devs are working lately anyone could tell arkadia is not a priority by any means). Planet doesnt even have active support. Last proper development of the planet was when smugglers had their crypted messages and some story line was added.

Surely u will say i am anti-arkadia and i dont mind but In fact i am not, seeing what happens, doing research about devoleprs and their law suits, lack of audits has put me in this situation. Please potential deed buyers do your research before blindly putting your money on this horse and remember there is no pulling out in case of change of circumstances.

One of the best film lines ever in my opinion is in German in a popular Western spoof, where one of two guys tied to an Indian pole asks the other how he is. The answer is along the lines of: Well, I'm unsatisfied with the overall picture of things right now...
___
In every one of your issues you mention (pretty much have to really..) MA!
Yes, they are the main ones to blame and it is a crazy situation if the PPs have so little ability to get solutions to problems because everything has to be signed off by the (insert proper noun here).

If Ark devs have to ride the storm repeatedly, then at least don't open the hatches and soak the passengers repeatedly as well.

Lastly, whose reputation is being ridden on here anyway? Is it MA that realises it is slice by slice losing the faith of players and that a PP with a better reputation should be riding in and trying to raise the next millionish?

AMD’s - i see what u did there!

But seriously? Arkadia has already proved on not being able to deliver their promises and keeping their players in dark.
Promised land plots have all ready depreciated cuz they couldnt deliver, how will presale of this turn out? Yet they figure out to ask more peds per deed the later you buy them. Plus they not tradeable. so many red flags!!!!

I am out, sorry this is just over the top...

its no prob...the others will buy them....and stated in op...not tradeale until sold out (to prevent reselling at start ,which is vvery good)

"Give us fresh money and we will make a cake for you in 9 months."

This is the MA way. Have the players pay for development and deliver just enough to meet the lowest expectations.

1. Ark Land Plots
These were offered as prizes by the Ark Dev Team in good faith, having been told by MA they would be done. They have repeatedly explained to the community that it is MindArk that have yet to deliver. Heaven knows why as the plots already exist on Caly, so how hard can it be to just add them elsewhere.

2. Compet deeds.
Again this is a MindArk project and the progress or otherwise of this project is purely down to them and has nothing to do with Arkadia.

3. Price of Moon Deeds
Think of it not so much as more expensive for those that buy them later, as a discount for those that buy in early. A common technique in real life trading. This money is ofc for the Ark development not direct to MindArk, and is a very real way we can support the future of Arkadia. (Though it will ofc hinge on implementation by MA, I would think it is reasonable to assume that the Ark Team would have far more legal leverage to ensure a full project is delivered than a small add on. We all know MA are great on new stuff, just poor on attention to detail and fixing that which they broke.

4. Resale of deeds.
As for how many, I am sure that similar to previous sales those numbers will become known, especially once the pool of available deeds gets smaller, as happened with the AUDs. Getting that info out too soon, just gives the traders the heads up of when to buy in the hopes of making a profit from the rest of us.

Personally I am glad to see that MA have allowed the Ark Devs a means of raising money for this project, it will be a nice development of the Arkadian story, and bring new missions, mobs, etc as well as the promise of something for the miners (yay!!) which in turn must mean new BPs for the crafters.
Lets quit blaming the Ark Devs for things outside their control and show some appreciation of that which they can do and have done. and if we must play the blame game, let's at least blame the right people.

If we believe this game has a future (and we are all still here - so I guess we must do) then lets try and look on this as something positive and just hope that MA can deliver in a timely manner. Oh and yeh fix the broken stuff while we are waiting.

I agree with with what Granny has said. even though i have only been to Ark a few times. I think they have come a long way in game not sure its financial backing or just more experienced stuff, but they have certainly implanted stuff a lot better than any other PP. Neverdie Studios has not done half the stuff the Ark team has. Yes MA are just as big of pain in arse than ND is. With their dodgy deal and unfulfilled promises, but at least Ark doing stuff in game to improve it. I rather see more stuff like in game and not side projects or cryptocurrency. I hope this work out for them.

Back