Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale

All this talk of nontradeable... has anyone tried em in a shop or shopkeeper yet?

You can drop em in an apartment... so...

(my guess is it won't work, but there's enough bugs in the systems out there that it may?... or perhaps try dropping them in an apartment and then sell the apartment? Folks claim that the old can't sell apartments with non-tradeable stuff in it bug is long gone, but not really sure if it is or not...)

Wonder if deep token and cryptocrap will be a part of roctropias moon?

Last edited:
I'm in! I like it.

What interests me is will the new moon have new ores and enmatters? and if so new BP's??

I'm not a fan of the smuggler missions and storyline but it does make sense to have a moon, maybe that will be their base of operations in future???

Look on the bright side people....

And as for advertising, we are all investors in the game so shouldn't we all be doing our bit to promote it?? on social media etc and stop being so toxic and negative about every single this MA does???

To-The-Moon-2.png

:rolleyes:

If the placement of the moon is between caly and ark, say the same distance as Monria from Caly.. then it would sort of be in the middle of the universe, and it could be the ultimate universe trading hub. If shops on the moon are strategically placed (like Monria and unlike Foma) then it could really pickoff. Ofcourse all Ark underground Miners could simply migrate to the moon and auds would half in income. I foresee a drop in price of both CLD and Auds.
Also a lot more people will try to sell their gear, and sell out, because deeds have to be bought from the webshop.
It could be a good thing, or be the end of entropia, because I doubt Mindark can handle everybody selling out.

We might see a major price drop for AUD's. If the moon deeds are anything like CLD's then I would think that people will start getting rid of their AUD's

Better not get copyright notice from the actual AMD.

thats_no_moon.jpg

[Insert Quote Here]

:xmas:

Scammmmyyyyyyyy

This sounds a lot like compet.

HOW ABOUT YOU DEVELOP THE FUCKING MOON AND RELEASE SAID FUCKING MOON BEFORE YOU SELL SHARES.

If capital is an issue don’t fucking pay for fucking development you can’t fucking afford

Also, inb4 aud tank

so what they are doing is giving there profit for the long tern never going to end for a quick money

its like getting a credit card maxing it out and just paying interest on it then taking another one and another one

and you hope your going to make more money

this is only good for them if the game dont grow they got alot of money for not alot of payout if the game was to grow alot then they gave alot of there profit for not alot of money

Not a good investment but I will get few just to support the expanding of the universe :smoke:

Scammmmyyyyyyyy

This sounds a lot like compet.

HOW ABOUT YOU DEVELOP THE FUCKING MOON AND RELEASE SAID FUCKING MOON BEFORE YOU SELL SHARES.

If capital is an issue don’t fucking pay for fucking development you can’t fucking afford

Also, inb4 aud tank

Easy there. Wouldn't surprise me if this isn't something Mindark required now.

Yes, advertising your own planet would not guarantee that players will stay on your planet, in fact...

I would make an Marketing fund consisting of let's say 10% of PP profits.

That doesn't matter since if you start on a planet, the PP gets a part of the player's decay regardless of where they are.

Best news i heard in years, finally some development going on, i am going to get some soon :)

[h=3]Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale[/h]

Arkadia Moon Deeds will not be tradable in game until all deeds are sold.

so if they "don't sell" the last one we're screwed? :yay::lolup:

Although I was critical in my early post, this particular point was one where I put in brackets that they may simply claim that all have sold at some point of their choosing and allow deeds to be traded from then onwards.
At that point they will not be purchasable any longer via the shop, but we won't necessarily find out how many deeds are truly in circulation (free float).
I expect that the planned cost of development is well under the million dollar mark anyway, so in theory they could buy the last few themselves with excess income if they want to/ have to...

My problem is more in trying to estimate whether even half will sell, for example. I would thus like to know what counts as "Arkadia space territory", or rather where exactly will it be, whether there will be a free one-way deal moon to planet, will there be a tp fee or not from a space station there etc etc. These are things I would expect more than just casual investors to want to know...

Also, will we get into a spiral of people not wanting to buy once the first price increase comes - and will we get the necessary investment info before that point?

AUDs were available for quite a while.. paid every 3rd day, and when they supply ran out on webshop, price went up 80%.... for like 2 days.. then price back down. wasn't until patch w/ nanites that UG starting being worth much anything at all.

this is by and far the most interesting.. as there is permanent lockup... until it isnt locked up anymore.. i hope they provide some type of date after all are sold to say 'trading will begin on .... xxxx date'

Although I was critical in my early post, this particular point was one where I put in brackets that they may simply claim that all have sold at some point of their choosing and allow deeds to be traded from then onwards.
At that point they will not be purchasable any longer via the shop, but we won't necessarily find out how many deeds are truly in circulation (free float).
I expect that the planned cost of development is well under the million dollar mark anyway, so in theory they could buy the last few themselves with excess income if they want to/ have to...

My problem is more in trying to estimate whether even half will sell, for example. I would thus like to know what counts as "Arkadia space territory", or rather where exactly will it be, whether there will be a free one-way deal moon to planet, will there be a tp fee or not from a space station there etc etc. These are things I would expect more than just casual investors to want to know...

Also, will we get into a spiral of people not wanting to buy once the first price increase comes - and will we get the necessary investment info before that point?
good point
what if they don't even sell as many as they want and put a stop to this "project" (in the state that it is now)? what happens to our "investment"? will we get a full refund ? it's all a blur nooooooooooooooooooo

good point
what if they don't even sell as many as they want and put a stop to this "project" (in the state that it is now)? what happens to our "investment"? will we get a full refund ? it's all a blur nooooooooooooooooooo

its a risk thing like with cld,aud, and even more with compet....intial was 100 now ppl dont want them for lik 80 ped...

its all about the free will for risk and to see for the future...if ppl dont like it..they arent forced to do it

That's no moon. That's another badly concealed money grab.

Not really, as I understand it.

The moon would be operational eventually, and you′d get your revenue from whatever PEDs ppl waste there.
You couldn′t sell the deeds, however.

So, if your business plan requires selling the deeds you should consider not buying them in the first place. :dunno:

So, if your business plan requires selling the deeds you should consider not buying them in the first place. :dunno:

or you should go find a real world time travel system somewhere on Next Island and use it to go buy some AUD a few years back...

but...

if you are going to do that you may as well go back and buy up all the cld too at time of release as well as a few other things...

Back