Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale

or you should go find a real world time travel system somewhere on Next Island and use it to go buy some AUD a few years back...

but...

if you are going to do that you may as well go back and buy up all the cld too at time of release as well as a few other things...

If you could do that, then believe me...buying clds and auds wouldn't be on your mind. Why buy em when you could just buy the winning numbers for the last powerball? :lolup:

MA HQ
OVIMuOI.gif

DEED HOLDERS
q1qWp81.gif

How many deeds do I need to get shrimpin' boat? :rolleyes:

find it stupid they do these sales through the webshop.
i hit my deposit limit instantly and ofcourse they only be back in the office by 27th to reply.
i would buy 2000+ of them if i could buy them ingame for ped.

find it stupid they do these sales through the webshop.
i hit my deposit limit instantly and ofcourse they only be back in the office by 27th to reply.
i would buy 2000+ of them if i could buy them ingame for ped.

They want new money in the game. Not existing money moved into a PPs pocket.

Compet deed, loot %, halloween box (loot) and christmas box (loot) are all negative enough.

Please stop all these negative direction.
I don't see and don't feel any sense of investment here, instead raising additional funds to for the game.

Poor bastards that invested in Facebook in the beginning without to now what would happen on the FB, without security, without to now how it would be, without to now how you can profit, without to now how much you get back. :laugh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

Thats what it is...nothing more...dont let the scam you.... :deal:

Paying for something, without to now what would happen on the Moon, without security, without to now how it would be, without to now how you can profit, without to now how much you get back..no thx

You can check everything with Facebook! You can check everyday the way Facebook acts and you can see share price. You get information how the make the Money, you get informations about how many shareholders the have, you get information if something happen from xtausends newsstations and you can do something.

You can sell everyday you shares and get you money back. If you have invest a lot you can check every Year to the meeting of the Shareholders, can eath there, can talk with others. And by the way MA ist not Facebook, to compare it is ridiculous. Everybody has investing in Facebook nows everything about the company and now what he do, nows what the sell.

Ma is just a another Pyramid shame and it just works only people pay and dont really now what the get. Ma does nothing first, and sell it you, a finish product, the have never do it. The community is the a place the do the same what in real world a Pyramid shame guy woud do. trys to sell you something dosnt exist. And why somethimes it work, becouse a lot of stupid idiots really think its great and making hype and talking bullshit.

And what you really get for you investment, peanuts and not even the Big Players get really much more, the invest the shit again in the game. At the end it is scum and you get some peanuts, things you have make a investment, waiting 14 years to get it back if you have luck and not dies, has not injury blablabla..

- pay for something dosnt exist
- nobody nows what really happen on the moon
- company has lie many time bevor, what was about content
- you can not sell the shares, if not all shares all sell
- think what happens with the pet shares blabla
- game needs again more fresh cash
. shares from arcadia donst makeing great new shartes comming, becouse this game has not a lot players and the dont invest in everything, that means shares change, invest changes, money goes out, players go out, its a fake

At the end everytime you get from this Company just the Cat in the box and you never now what it is. The making a great living from you money and laugh. and go on and make you great investment buddy...

Last edited:
You can check everything with Facebook! You can check everyday the way Facebook acts and you can see share price. You get information how the make the Money, you get informations about how many shareholders the have, you get information if something happen from xtausends newsstations and you can do something.

You can sell everyday you shares and get you money back. If you have invest a lot you can check every Year to the meeting of the Shareholders, can eath there, can talk with others. And by the way MA ist not Facebook, to compare it is ridiculous. Everybody has investing in Facebook nows everything about the company and now what he do, nows what the sell.

Ma is just a another Pyramid shame and it just works only people pay and dont really now what the get. Ma does nothing first, and sell it you, a finish product, the have never do it. The community is the a place the do the same what in real world a Pyramid shame guy woud do. trys to sell you something dosnt exist. And why somethimes it work, becouse a lot of stupid idiots really think its great and making hype and talking bullshit.

And what you really get for you investment, peanuts and not even the Big Players get really much more, the invest the shit again in the game. At the end it is scum and you get some peanuts, things you have make a investment, waiting 14 years to get it back if you have luck and not dies, has not injury blablabla..

- pay for something dosnt exist
- nobody nows what really happen on the moon
- company has lie many time bevor, what was about content
- you can not sell the shares, if not all shares all sell
- think what happens with the pet shares blabla
- game needs again more fresh cash
. shares from arcadia donst makeing great new shartes comming, becouse this game has not a lot players and the dont invest in everything, that means shares change, invest changes, money goes out, players go out, its a fake

At the end everytime you get from this Company just the Cat in the box and you never now what it is. The making a great living from you money and laugh. and go on and make you great investment buddy...

So, CLD's are also a pyramid scheme?
And we got peanuts for the CLD investments?

Sure, with the moon deeds it can go differently, but so far I do have a positive reference from the earlier deeds that have been sold.

But as with any investment, it can go upwards or downwards.
There's a risk, and there's a reward. But I guess you're smart enough to know that.

So, CLD's are also a pyramid scheme?
And we got peanuts for the CLD investments?

Sure, with the moon deeds it can go differently, but so far I do have a positive reference from the earlier deeds that have been sold.

But as with any investment, it can go upwards or downwards.
There's a risk, and there's a reward. But I guess you're smart enough to know that.

Anything in life tbh is a risk , keeping in a negative frame of mind which I have seen repeatedly in pcf only hurts the people being negative in the first place , if those that want to stay negative about MA , Ark studios and every other affiliate , you do know there is a range of other games and investments that you can all pick from instead of flaming about something you don’t have any foreseeable knowledge of ,

Btw I’m not having a go at you wizz , I’m in agreement , just tired of scrolling over pcf with the constant negativity that so many inflict , no one is forcing most of these naysayers to participate , invest , log-in or contribute.

2pecs down........

Happy hoffinating everyone :)

Travel between Arkadia and the moon will done by Space vehicle. The moon will be released in game by 3rd Quarter 2018.

*Reads notes again* Oops! We meant 3rd quarter 2081. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MA has sold 70000+ deeds during the discount, that will make me think that not they sell 120000+ without discount. I wonder if the moon will arrive late 2018 and in what state.

MA has sold 70000+ deeds during the discount, that will make me think that not they sell 120000+ without discount. I wonder if the moon will arrive late 2018 and in what state.

I bet 100 ped that the moon will arrive far behind schedule.

70k sold already? That's not even that bad!

I bet another 100 ped that all will sell....eventually. ;)

I bet 100 ped that the moon will arrive far behind schedule.

70k sold already? That's not even that bad!

I bet another 100 ped that all will sell....eventually. ;)

All you can sell is sweat, now stfu noob !

already a game that has passed the stage "Beta" (PE) without any crowdfunding that now sells in this new system without even knowing exactly what inside this moon and when will the sum be sufficient for the moon, in perfect secret . If ark sells only 70% of these deeds ,the moon is already under construction so we pay "the work of building it and putting it online" . But in any case you pay the employees who creates the moon and if it does not work it does not matter for their finances.

And if ark does not sell all the deeds how can a player aim to collect all the deeds to get the moon to him?if he don"t know exactly how much selled to player , push all their money in webshop to wait MA said is ok lol
Coincidence that the payment of crowdfunding of compet arrives only near the 3rd month of the sale of the moon.

Whats new here, any one know how many deeds are left?

In the newsletter from 29 March they said that 90k deeds are sold to the date.

not bad.

That's 5 times as much money collected as with those deeptokens.

Whats new here, any one know how many deeds are left?

anyone know how many deeds were supposed to be sold. you know like the last one is number??????

anyone know how many deeds were supposed to be sold. you know like the last one is number??????

I believe its 200k of deeds.

25.01.2019: There are currently as of writing this post 145,791 deeds in players inventories. That leaves a total of 54,209 deeds left for purchase from the Entropia Universe Web Store.

link

Good news, around 36k deeds left to buy, according to this oficial post.

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/arkadia-moon-deed-blog-3.15026/

And i have a question. After all deeds are sold the profit since launch will be split even between all deed holders?
Will matter how soon you got your deeds?

tnx for responses in advance.

PS: The statement was in 12 May

Didn't expect for the sale to go so slow...
Judging by the activity over there maybe it wasn't such a good idea to invest; maybe that's the reason the sales are going slow in the first place.
Did the universe need yet another place with "no activity" ? I think the universe is too big for the amount of people spending time in it.
Just my 2 cents

Judging by the activity over there maybe it wasn't such a good idea to invest; maybe that's the reason the sales are going slow in the first place.
Did the universe need yet another place with "no activity" ? I think the universe is too big for the amount of people spending time in it.
Just my 2 cents

ya no kidding. WTF these should be sold out already. i think MA got to stop thinking up schemes to get people to depo and focus on more players and player retention. like fix the fuckn chat cmon already.

the main point of computers is to make life easier. i want to yell at whoever thought up the daily mission on the Moon too BTW. it's frickn boring. the buildings rezzing in as you approach them is ugly AF when you got the big towers sorta more or less persistent. like why bother rezzing them in so long before?

i was thinking vehicles really need a redesign. like it doesnt matter if you crash land or hit someones quad with your sleip. when you exit and enter perhaps a short animation showing that. parking should be a problem and you shouldn't be able to stuff ten of them in your inventory.

ofc i can see that its an issue working with the supplied code. THE PLANET PARTNERS SHOULD HAVE AN API FFFS.

ingame bugs just drive me nuts. the text one Error: Your message was longer than the maximum allowed is pretty much as retarded as possible.

so many issues. mainly because i'm a dedicated player. with reasons to stay numbered in the 1000s. my soc is totally one of the MAIN reasons i still play. fix the fkn chat FFS.

about space in general. i'm kinda happy that it's getting some developement and changes and REALLY happy about the pie rats. like what a relief to go into space and realize o man i forgot to check my pitbull storage and oh sheet its loaded with my dianthus i was separating from my stuff for a friend.

AAAND theres another thing i hate. can we lock the pitbulls into storage so they dont accidently go into inventory? like why is that selection even there? why first? why right there where open vehicle inventory used to be? why is doubleclick even a thing? why is there a passenger list? it's taken a long time to get used to these changes and why even?

haha i ran out of oil in space. why is it that on the planet i can survive underwater indefinitely but in space i can't?

does this game really have to be so fake? makes me think i'm in the wrong one. is there even any hope for this? did you see the water in dual universe?

did i mention the chat bugs.

Just my 2 cents

Same as i'm thinking :)

+ the fact that mining is 5% tax (+ huge risk cause its indoor mining) for the same resources you can get on Ark without paying tax + the fact that it can be transported in a safe way (auction transport)

I'm not spending 1 peC on those deeds

Same as i'm thinking :)

+ the fact that mining is 5% tax (+ huge risk cause its indoor mining) for the same resources you can get on Ark without paying tax + the fact that it can be transported in a safe way (auction transport)

I'm not spending 1 peC on those deeds

All ark moon loot is safe to carry via spaceship to ark now, even to Caly really. The odds of getting shot down are practically impossible. IF you do get shot down, it would be because you weren't paying attention for a long time before its lootable.

And ark moon is one of the best places to farm high % tier comps. 300%+, and one of the best places in the universe for hides and texture skilling ,as well as daily missions that give great skill rewards...every day.

And....they aren't even done with the content yet.

Back