Selling: Arkadia Alliance Land Area Shares (2018)

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
I figured this would be the appropriate place to put this, but I can put this in a different thread if need be. I have been trying to spend the last few weeks, between latest personal events, figuring out the appropriate price to mark these shares at.

Update: I opted to split the main token into land area specific tokens (based on requests).

Offering

Shares into 3 land areas in 0.25% blocks (ownership) in Khorum Coast, Songkra Valley, and Aakas Island. Shares will be dispersed as individual tokens for each land area at a rate of 250 per 0.25% block.

Cap

49% stake is available for each land area. More may be available in a future offering.

Songkra Valley - 47.75%
Khorum Coast - 43.75%
Aakas Island - 47.75%

Price

Songkra Valley (Songkra Token) - 1375ped per 0.25% share
Khorum Coast (Khorum Token) - 750ped per 0.25% share
Aakas Island (Aakas Island Token) - 600ped per 0.25% share

If you buy 0.25% share of each at once: 2575ped (5% discount)
If you buy 5.0% shares of each at once: 51.500ped + 0.125% bonus shares (from my pool)

ROI for 2017 at this offering: 12.5% (collectively)

How to Purchase

You can contact Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla in game to acquire via trade

OR

You may visit [32498, 26199, 161] on Arkadia (Songkra Valley TP) and buy the following:

• Synthetic Essence - Songkra Token
  • Nanocube - Khorum Token
  • Weapon Cells - Aakas Island Token

Rights

Your shares gives you the following:

• Rights to the share of profit of the land areas relative to the shares of coins the person holds, dispersed as Alliance Coins on the management website which can be used to exchange for PED, more shares, buy other people's shares, or items.

Rules

• Shares may be sold between players only by involving me in the trade to confirm until we allow for the exchange via the website.
  • Ownership of the Songkra, Khorum, or Aakas Island Tokens does not grant any voting rights
  • All tokens and coins/points are intangible items managed by me.
  • Previous revenue will be dispersed within 5 calendar days of the end of the month.
  • If anyone claims 100% of all shares, all land deeds for the specific land area will be turned over to the holder of the 100% lot.
  • First dispersement of revenue begins in February for January 2018 activity.

Definitions

• Songkra Token - Ownership of Songkra Valley Token
  • Khorum Token - Ownership of Khorum Coast Token
  • Aakas Island Token - Ownership of Aakas Island Token
  • Alliance Coin - point system for the land

Fees

• 1% administration fee
  • 5% reserve (in case of any negative months), excess paid out as bonuses semi-annually
  • 0.1% transaction fee on exchange transactions
  • Fertilizer must be paid in each land area as required for operation
  • Event prizes per our event system

Roadmap

• Website with share management/coin exchange (first phase) January 31st
  • If enough shares purchased, share exchange by Q2 2018

Restrictions

• 100 PED minimum to withdraw (due to upkeep)
  • Any person with over 15% stake cannot compete in any LA event but can accumulate Alliance Coins

Disclaimers

Alliance Coin is not a cryptocurrency or competing currency to PED. It is a means to bridge LA ownership with the actual event system and also allow for share acquisition through LA activity.

Example: Person A wins 3000 PED (for being 2nd) now Person A wins 3000 Alliance Coins.

The Songkra Tokens, Khorum Tokens, Aakas Island Tokens, and Alliance Coins, and all things on this page are managed by myself - there is not any collateral involved, but I strive to be transparent in all my operations. The intent is to do something unique and new to Arkadia and to Entropia Universe while also allowing for the player base to also be able to have ownership in lands.

Last edited:
I posted in the wrong thread , my apologies.

Last edited:
I think its a great idea to keep the game growing , but not being tradable for a year is a deal breaker.

There's nothing in the list that says it isn't tradable. You are referring to the moon deeds. These aren't the moon deeds. These shares for my land area deeds on Arkadia and you can sell them at any time (see the rules).

There's nothing in the list that says it isn't tradable. You are referring to the moon deeds. These aren't the moon deeds. These shares for my land area deeds on Arkadia and you can sell them at any time (see the rules).

My apologies atomicstorm , this post was meant for the moon deed thread , I will edit it.

Offering

Shares into 3 land areas in 0.5% blocks (ownership) in Khorum Coast, Songkra Valley, and Aakas Island. Shares will be dispersed as Ark Alliance Tokens at a rate of 500 per 0.5% block.

Price

From Dec 22nd - Jan 31st: 5500 PED
Jan 31st onward+: 6000 PED

Would it make it easier in some way to match up the number of Ark Alliance Tokens to PED? (1:1)

Shares into 3 land areas in 0.5% blocks [...] at a rate of 500 per 0.5% block.

&

49% stake is available.

Assuming 3 land areas mean 300% blocks are available,
this adds up to an equal value of 600k ped of the LAs,

or am I doing the math wrong?

Nice intiative anyway!

Would it make it easier in some way to match up the number of Ark Alliance Tokens to PED? (1:1)

Let me clarify. The songkra coins match up to the ped to be redeemed. As for the tokens, I do not want that much liquidity as if there is enough people buying shares, the exchange would allow people to take their 500 tokens (0.5% share) and sell off portions of them on the exchange or buy 1 or 2 at a time if they desire.

Assuming 3 land areas mean 300% blocks are available,
this adds up to an equal value of 600k ped of the LAs,

or am I doing the math wrong?

Nice intiative anyway!

It is 5500ped (for the first round) for 0.5% share for all 3 LAs, making the entire LA estate set priced at 1.1M ped (200x5500). In contrast, the ROI is almost double that of CLDs and I am offering a service (which I do need to build out but I will do it timely) to be liquid given demand.

There would be a cap of 100,000 Ark Alliance Tokens. 51,000 tokens would be retained by me. 49,000 tokens are available for acquisition.

Since a few asked, i went ahead and cut the block and buyin by half.

Bumped it up. Changed to individual land area tokens due to some requests. Khorum Coast down to 44% available.

Last edited:
After some discussions, changed admin rate from 5% to 1% - when exchange is live, transaction fees will be 0.1%.

Did some final tweaking with a share bonus. I think this is shaping up nicely. Thanks for all the feedback.

Back