Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from us as well! :xmas:

Merry Christmas! Happy New Years and Holidays to all!

My merry Xmas my dudes and dudettes! :tiphat:

bedroom-funny-xmas-pictures-cartoonsfunny-freeadfunny-728x546.jpg

Merry christmas all :yay:
I Will take a well deserved grinding break til tomorrow afternone

Merry christmas !!!

Indeed....Merry Christmas!!!....I wish you ALL the best and may the new year bring you good fortune and peace

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::shots::shots::shots:

Merry Christmas to all players/gamers , to MA and all planets staff and BE that Entropia world to become what we all want, a world wide gaming/platform , biggest player on this market with hundreds of planets or worlds, thousands of associates (marketing, publicity, and all types of firms) and hundreds of millions of users. The potential is there, the leadership only has to take the necessary steps in the next few years :wtg:.

p.s. lack of items dropped in mayhem instances, UL and L with some value .. suck big time, just to know...only points and points, boxes and superboxes and PRIZES more points, points and tokens...jesus :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Merry Christmas !!!

:love:

I hope all have a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas :xmas:

Merry Christmas everyone

:xmas: God Jul Vrolijk Kerstfeest Merry Christmas Feliz Natal Happy Hanukka Boas Festas Linksmu Kaledu Joyeuse Noel Nollaig Shona Yuletide greetings Feliz Navidad Nadolig Llawen Vam Vesele Vanoce A Peaceful Ashura Xing dan Fai Lok Prejeme Happy Holidays :xwink:

***Have a wonderful time everyone ***

entropia_2017-12-24_18.42.48.jpg

Happy seasonal greeting all. Thank you for all the custom and looking forward to seeing you jn the new year.

And don't forget the true star of this party that is Jesus Christ.

It's no myth or fable or stories, it was true history that after all this time no open could erase. The only one to won to the death and God on earth.

Merry Christmas to all! :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

:xsmile:

Merry Christmas!! :yay::xsmile::xsmile:

Happy holidays everyone :)

Have a good one with the family and everyone also a healhty and happy 2018:yay::D:dunce:

Twilight Smoking Holland Circus(Still the same guy after 13 years)

Peace

Wishing You All a Wonderful Winter Solstice Season!

:xsmile:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas everyone :yay:

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year :yay:

Back