Question: What rings make real diff in solo mayhem?

sententz

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
WHAT RINGS MAKE REAL DIFFERENCE IN SOLO MAYHEM?

hey what rings you think can make the real difference and why ,in the solo mayhem instances?

the answers explained are highly appreciated by all players, thx in advance!

Capping or being close to cap on reload is the most important

Non seasonal ring combo: Hermetic + Ares perfected.
Why? Ares is the only non-seasonal offensive ring, making it the obvious choice for the right hand. The left hand is a little more questionable, choosing between speed or evade. However, since there is no limit on armor, one can simply over-armor making defense a minor priority, giving speed the upper hand.

I'll be back later to comment on my seasonal combo choice.

Last edited:
Why? Ares is the only non-seasonal offensive ring, making it the obvious choice for the right hand. The left hand is a little more questionable, choosing between speed or evade. However, since there is no limit on armor, one can simply over-armor making defense a minor priority, giving speed the

I'll be back later to comment on my seasonal combo choice.

agree, choosing hermetic to maximum make a huge difference, specialy on these type of time-based events. +rep

Seasonal combo;

Left Hand: Easter Ring 2016
Why? This ring offers 3% focused blow, 8% extra critical hit damage, and 15% Defense buffs. The Critical Hit buffs make this an uncontested best for the left hand, but it is seriously difficult to acquire.
My 2nd best would be Christmas Ring 2016.
Why? This ring offers max reload, defense, and speed buffs making it a powerful contestant to the Easter 2016 at a fraction of the price. The 200% natural regeneration is icing on the cake.

Right Hand: Christmas Ring 2017
Why? This ring offers 2% focused blow, 25 extra Health Points, maxed acceleration, and 2% Life Steal. Other buffs combined with the above listed rings would be wasted.
2nd best would be Summer Ring 2016 for Focused Blow.

I'd combine those ring setups with a full set of Earth Shock Trooper armor for the massive 60% crit buff.

if we dont have money for combined ring like summer or easter , what is the best combo of two simple rings? ty

if we dont have money for combined ring like summer or easter , what is the best combo of two simple rings? ty

Why? Ares is the only non-seasonal offensive ring, making it the obvious choice for the right hand. The left hand is a little more questionable, choosing between speed or evade. However, since there is no limit on armor, one can simply over-armor making defense a minor priority, giving speed the upper hand.

You can also scale this down to augmented, modified, improved, adjusted (though there is no adjusted Ares), or (L) depending on your budget.

You can also scale this down to augmented, modified, improved, adjusted (though there is no adjusted Ares), or (L) depending on your budget.

There is at least one :p

Oh really? I stand corrected. It's rare! Must be worth MILLIONS! :yay:

Limited Ares used to be common from strong boxes the first week or so when sb got introduced.
And must now be worth Billions! :eyecrazy: :woot:

Wait, wait...
Was often partial ( :cussing: ) TT value and couldn't refine to ped, so nvm. :tongue2:

:tux: :monkey: :spam:

Back