Captain Jack's Scavenger Hunt

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Alas! It seems some little gremlins have broken into my personal storage and scattered some items of sentimental value to me around Formicacida Uprising!

The following items were taken:

blue_star_fireworks.jpg

These were my ex-step-brother's half cousin's hand made fireworks. He said that, while they look exactly like the mass-produced ones you see in the store, these ones were an identical replica crafted with the finest art and detail possible. I would really like them back! Find these, and you will qualify for 3rd place.

pheromone_gland.jpg

A mad scientist once told me these pheromone glands were used to lure herds of Longtooth into the Formicacida nest, providing a long term supply of food to the whole colony. Who knows what they'll do hungry? I don't want to find out... Find this, and you will qualify for 2nd place.

frosty_snowball.jpg

Oh no not the frosty snowballs! These are not your ordinary Frosty Snowballs, these were made out of the carcass of Frosty the Snowman hinmself! These are a collector's item for sure! Find these and you will qualify for 1st place.

Rules:

1. To place, you must both score hunting globals on Formicacida Uprising, and find the missing items. 3rd place requires 1 global, 2nd place requires 2 globals, 1st place requires 1 global. Globals must be scored following the start-date of each scavenger hunt in order to count for that hunt.
2. You may only claim 1 prize per scavenger hunt.
3. When you find one of the scavenger hunt items, pick it up and mark the position where you found it. Return the item and the position where you found it to me to collect your prize.
4. This is a solo only event, teams may not participate.
5. Rules are subject to change.

Prizes:

1st place: 10 Easter Strongboxes

2nd Place: 5 Easter Strongboxes

3rd place: 5 Christmas Strongboxes

Back