Hunt for Markup and Win Passive Income on OLA 21!

A friendly reminder to all participants to be mindful of rules 5 and 7.

Rules:

5. Any individual attempting to abuse the system may be banned from the event.
7. A hunter must have globals on "Weak" prior to any global on a higher maturity in order to claim prizes for higher maturities.

The following globals were observed;

Formicacida Strong
51 PED
Sun, 31 Dec 2017 03:04:20

Formicacida Strong
59 PED
Sun, 31 Dec 2017 02:37:33

The participant who scored these globals, however, did not have any prior globals on "Weak" and therefor these globals are ineligible to receive AUDs in prizes. They will count, however, toward the 30 global ticker for the 30th global AUD payout, putting us at 29/30 globals.

Global #30 came and went, lets stack 'em up to the next 30!
Skai Blondie Boa
RTr
Formicacida Weak
87 PED
Sun, 31 Dec 2017 05:05:04

PAID

Last night saw a nice buzz of activity, 2 AUDs triggered by "Strong", and 19 globals toward our next 30th payout. Lets keep up the momentum!

Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
Formicacida Strong
57 PED
Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:34:56
PAID

amanda Alissanos robinson
Inefficient 3ntr0pians 2.0
Formicacida Strong
59 PED
Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:35:30
PENDING

Last edited:
Congratulations Jan Turisas Hagis for his 868 ped HoF last night, which happened to be global #30, winning him an AUD as well!

Jan Turisas Hagis
Formicacida Weak
868 PED
Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:51:57

Rules:

5. Any individual attempting to abuse the system may be banned from the event.
7. A hunter must have globals on "Weak" prior to any global on a higher maturity in order to claim prizes for higher maturities.

The following global was observed;

Formicacida Strong
61 PED
Tue, 02 Jan 2018 01:35:15

The participant who scored this global, however, did not have any prior globals on "Weak" and therefor this global are ineligible to receive AUDs in prizes. They will count, however, toward the 30 global ticker for the 30th global AUD payout.

Formicacida Strong
61 PED

The participant who scored this global, however, did not have any prior globals on "Weak" and therefor this global are ineligible to receive AUDs in prizes. They will count, however, toward the 30 global ticker for the 30th global AUD payout.

Formicacida Strong
51 PED

Formicacida Strong
59 PED

The participant who scored these globals, however, did not have any prior globals on "Weak" and therefor these globals are ineligible to receive AUDs in prizes. They will count, however, toward the 30 global ticker for the 30th global AUD payout, putting us at 29/30 globals.

May I suggest something?

As this globals could have been scored by regular hunters who would have gotten the AUD for it, how about making this AUDs you haven´t to hand out now available to all serious grinders and add it to the jackpot ?
:scratch2:

Formicacida Strong
61 PED

hmmz, didnt see this rule before. I was lucky to not have a global yesterday I guess.. only got 45 pedders.
So to be more exact: you need a weak global and a strong in the same hunt? Or is prior also from the event start?
what do you mean exactly with prior?

hmmz, didnt see this rule before. I was lucky to not have a global yesterday I guess.. only got 45 pedders.
So to be more exact: you need a weak global and a strong in the same hunt? Or is prior also from the event start?

I think u need to enter the event by having one global on weak

Formicacida Strong
51 PED

Formicacida Strong
59 PED

I would like some clarification too. I've had a couple weak global for me but I don't grind there on a daily basis. Does this mean that If i happen to hit a global on a strong or hopefully a watcher the next time I go there that I'm screwed if I don't hit a weak first?

May I suggest something?

As this globals could have been scored by regular hunters who would have gotten the AUD for it, how about making this AUDs you haven´t to hand out now available to all serious grinders and add it to the jackpot ?

I think this would be a good solution. Gives a bit more incentive. Another option is to keep them as "pending further action" until the player hits something else to show some grinding being done.

I think u need to enter the event by having one global on weak

Well the rule is a little weak, but well its like that.

Problem why this rule came up at all, was that some hunter flew with Sleip over the LA and shot only the strongs +

Thats not the spirit of this event, the spirit is to grind and have the bigger maturitys respawned by removing the weaks.

So if you already hit a global on a weak you qualified to get the reward for bigger maturity, sadly this rule can´t prefent the exploiters to go back to their tacticts as soon they have hit 1 weak global.

Actually I have no idea how to control that someone really shoots straight what is there and not only picking the good ones.

The rule is an attempt to prevent this, but as said fairly weak rule, as exploit is still possible after hitting only one global on a weak.

Your prior globals on "weak" does not have to be in the same hunt, or even on the same day. I just need to be able to look at your tracker and demonstrate that you are a normal grinder and not a "strongs sniper".
However, to make things more clear, I will go ahead and specify that you need at least 1 global on "Weak" after the event has started (to satisfy rule 8) and before any global on a higher maturity. After having globaled on a higher maturity, you would then need another global on "weak" prior to further globals on a higher maturity. If you have multiple globals on "weak" (like 10, for example) then you can count those towards cashing in on higher maturities (like if you global on 2 strongs in a row). However, Strong maturity makes up 10% of the total globals on the land area, so if someone is getting a substantially higher % of globals on higher maturities, it will be cause for closer observation. If it appears this person is abusing the system they will be banned from the event.

May I suggest something?

Yes, that is a great idea! I will add this rule retroactively and add AUDs to the jackpot for previous missed loots.

UPDATE: Rule #7 has been edited to be more clear as to timing, as well as to add forfeited AUDS to the jackpot.

Last edited:
I would like some clarification too. I've had a couple weak global for me but I don't grind there on a daily basis. Does this mean that If i happen to hit a global on a strong or hopefully a watcher the next time I go there that I'm screwed if I don't hit a weak first?

I think this would be a good solution. Gives a bit more incentive. Another option is to keep them as "pending further action" until the player hits something else to show some grinding being done.

From Tracker:
Jay VeNgeNce Spitzel
Formicacida Weak
213 PED
Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:19:39

You have not yet hit a global on a higher maturity, so this global demonstrates normal hunting activity - making you eligible to cash in on a higher maturity.

Well the rule is a little weak, but well its like that.

Problem why this rule came up at all, was that some hunter flew with Sleip over the LA and shot only the strongs +

Thats not the spirit of this event, the spirit is to grind and have the bigger maturitys respawned by removing the weaks.

So if you already hit a global on a weak you qualified to get the reward for bigger maturity, sadly this rule can´t prefent the exploiters to go back to their tacticts as soon they have hit 1 weak global.

Actually I have no idea how to control that someone really shoots straight what is there and not only picking the good ones.

The rule is an attempt to prevent this, but as said fairly weak rule, as exploit is still possible after hitting only one global on a weak.

If we do have a continued problem with exploiters (for example repeated 1 for 1 matching on weak and higher maturity) then we can change the rule to require 5 globals on "weak" prior to cashing in on higher maturity, or shift the entire dynamic of the AUD payout system. I hope that the spirit of the event continues as normal, and exploiters choose to just stay away.

registering : TRIX

I'm guessing this is The Beatrix Redgirl, as we discussed that previously ingame - and I will register as such, with The Beatrix Redgirl as team captain. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Congratulations

Red Thorias Storm

Formicacida Ravager
56 PED
Tue, 02 Jan 2018 23:00:37

1 AUD to you, and +1 to the jackpot! :yay:

Any advice what is a good armour setup for the mob? Ghost + 5B seems not effective against it.

another matter that consern grinders is that you can easily count when 30 globals going to fullfill and hunt only then.

I would suggest adding weekly reward to player who has most weak globals to increase hunting after that 30 AUD is reached.

Last edited:
I'm coming for you...

...soon

another matter that consern grinders is that you can easily count when 30 globals going to fullfill and hunt only then.

I would suggest adding weekly reward to player who has most weak globals to increase hunting after that 30 AUD is reached.

I am working with a friend on a program which will aid me in data analysis and global tracking, and when it is complete we will be able to implement a more fair distribution system.

Congratulations to
Skai Blondie Boa
RTr
Formicacida Ravager
151 PED
Wed, 03 Jan 2018 05:42:04
1 AUD for you and +1 to the pot!

We've had several Watcher sightings... I've got a feeling it's ready to pop!

team + Solo

Team Name Registering: NBK
Team Captain - Resnis Resnis Tusnis

Will be also testing solo ...

loot is nice there :)
just got a regen IV UL and this global:

showimage.php

The following global was observed:
Formicacida Strong
57 PED
Wed, 03 Jan 2018 20:36:31

However, there were no previous globals on "weak" and therefor the forfeit AUD has been added to the jackpot.

Global #30 has also arrived, congratulations to:
Jan Turisas Hagis
Formicacida Weak
105 PED
Wed, 03 Jan 2018 18:30:37

P.S.

I am having difficulty reaching Lukas Guiwer Dobrak in game. If anybody knows him please ask him to send me a friend request ingame so I can pay him his prize!

Last edited:
Back