Hunt for Markup and Win Passive Income on OLA 21!

Congratulations to Skai Blondie Boa for hitting the rolling 30 yesterday with the following global;
Skai Blondie Boa
RTr
Formicacida Weak
52 PED
Sat, 13 Jan 2018 23:09:04

With a flurry of activity over the weekend, we're just a few globals away from the next rolling 30.

Also congratulations to Sam Jay North for hitting his individual 10th global with the following global;

Sam Jay North
Entropy
Formicacida Weak
50 PED
Sun, 14 Jan 2018 21:46:39

10th individual global
Formicacida Weak 140 PED
Tue, 16 Jan 2018 15:23:31

10th individual global
Formicacida Weak 140 PED

lol very well, I'll do an update ;)

First off the rolling 30s;

Angel and her guardian
Formicacida Weak
54 PED
Mon, 15 Jan 2018 01:52:24

https://www.twitch.tv/c3rberu55
Formicacida Weak
127 PED
Tue, 16 Jan 2018 04:39:23

And we're well on our way to the next rolling 30.

The following individuals hit their 10s;

Dingus Optimator Khan
Formicacida Weak
75 PED
Mon, 15 Jan 2018 21:51:21

Jan Turisas Hagis
Formicacida Weak
140 PED

Angel and her guardian
Formicacida Weak
54 PED
Mon, 15 Jan 2018 01:52:24

apallo sincros neverweave
Formicacida Weak
323 PED
Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:12:56

Diana LOVE Brand
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Formicacida Weak
73 PED
Tue, 16 Jan 2018 20:57:19

Last edited:
Congratulations to apallo sincros neverweave for hitting the rolling 30 with the following global;
Formicacida Weak
116 PED
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:16:05
This was also his individual 10th, earning another AUD.

Also Diana Love Brand for hitting 2 more rounds of individual 10s;

Diana LOVE Brand
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Formicacida Strong
68 PED
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:28:19

Diana LOVE Brand
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Formicacida Weak
65 PED
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:22:22

Also congratulations to Diana Love Brand for hitting several HoFs in 2 days. Hardcore grinding pays off :handgun:

Congratulations to apallo sincros neverweave for hitting the rolling 30 with the following global;
Formicacida Weak
116 PED
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:16:05
This was also his individual 10th, earning another AUD.

Also Diana Love Brand for hitting 2 more rounds of individual 10s;

Diana LOVE Brand
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Formicacida Strong
68 PED
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:28:19

Diana LOVE Brand
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Formicacida Weak
65 PED
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:22:22

Also congratulations to Diana Love Brand for hitting several HoFs in 2 days. Hardcore grinding pays off :handgun:
.................................Thanks........................... :)

PS: I should have hitted #30..

Last edited:
4 1/2 hrs of shooting yesterday yielded no globals. i think my uber screwed up my loots :/ system wants some peds back lol.

Ill be back at it though, gotta make it to 10 globals :)

I just finished a complete audit of my tracker dating back to 04JAN18. I had deleted some globals from the tracker which had caused errors in my software, and thus the count was off by 2 globals. As such, I am back-tracking to the deletion of those 2 globals and re-paying out the rolling 30s since then. Any previous erroneously awarded rolling 30 AUDs will still be paid, as the error was my fault (think bank error in your favor in Monopoly). Those who correctly should have received AUDs in their place will also receive AUDs. The effected persons are listed below;

Jan Turisas Hagis
Formicacida Weak
140 PED

Diana LOVE Brand
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Formicacida Weak
53 PED
Thu, 18 Jan 2018 12:17:58

Lethal Greeneyed Kookaburra
NBK Rangers
Formicacida Weak
122 PED
Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:44:12

Now to get back on track; here's the next rolling 30;

Dark Darkchild Junior

Formicacida Strong
56 PED
Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:56:32

And congratulations to the following individuals for hitting their 10s;

Dark Darkchild Junior
Formicacida Weak
50 PED
Thu, 18 Jan 2018 18:55:56

Diana LOVE Brand
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Formicacida Weak
68 PED
Thu, 18 Jan 2018 17:03:44

Last edited:
Got'ta get my team in on this one too:

Team register: Danger: Noobs With Guns

Team Captain: Boo Who You

hope im not to late:confused: will try this

Of important note, I have added a rule which will go into effect on February 1st 2018. This rule requires all globals to be scored in the same calendar month to count towards event prizes. This should give everyone enough time to wrap up their individual 10th globals prior to the beginning of the effect of this rule.

Congratulations to the following individuals for hitting the next 2 rolling 30s;

Dingus Optimator Khan
Formicacida Weak
50 PED
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 02:47:13

Darth Revan Reborn
Formicacida Weak
276 PED
Sun, 21 Jan 2018 06:06:04

And congratulations to the following individuals for hitting their individual 10s;

Darth Revan Reborn
Formicacida Weak
83 PED
Sun, 21 Jan 2018 18:25:15

Boo Who You
Formicacida Weak
213 PED
Sun, 21 Jan 2018 01:41:44

Of important note, I have added a rule which will go into effect on February 1st 2018. This rule requires all globals to be scored in the same calendar month to count towards event prizes. This should give everyone enough time to wrap up their individual 10th globals prior to the beginning of the effect of this rule.

Just to clarify, if the rule only comes into effect on February 1st, then that means those of us with <10 now have until the end of February to get the 10, yes?

Just to clarify, if the rule only comes into effect on February 1st, then that means those of us with <10 now have until the end of February to get the 10, yes?

No, my intention is to reset the trackers on February 1st. This should still give everyone enough time (9 days) to close out their globals for the month. Thank you for asking, I will try to re-word it to make it more clear.

No, my intention is to reset the trackers on February 1st. This should still give everyone enough time (9 days) to close out their globals for the month. Thank you for asking, I will try to re-word it to make it more clear.

Then the rule is effectively retroactive and actually came into force on January 1st. Disappointing.

Then the rule is effectively retroactive and actually came into force on January 1st. Disappointing.

This event began in December, and all globals from the December timeframe carried over into the January tallies. This rule is meant to take effect in the beginning of February to carry over to future months. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This event began in December, and all globals from the December timeframe carried over into the January tallies. This rule is meant to take effect in the beginning of February to carry over to future months. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Oww. that's bad.. next time you create an event, think. You got like 4 changes to the original event already.
I tried hard today, only got 1 global. I think I may not make it. I will try some more, but I guess it means I am out for February, if I fail.

Oleg and Spawn,
Thank you for your feedback. I very much appreciate it. I am new to hosting events and will have some bumps along the learning curve.
To facilitate a better transition, I will push out the reset to the end of February to allow over a full month for people to close out their 10s.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

Oleg and Spawn,
Thank you for your feedback. I very much appreciate it. I am new to hosting events and will have some bumps along the learning curve.
To facilitate a better transition, I will push out the reset to the end of February to allow over a full month for people to close out their 10s.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

That's a very respectable decision Captain Jack. Thank you and I look forward to continuing this event!

Oww. that's bad.. next time you create an event, think. You got like 4 changes to the original event already.
I tried hard today, only got 1 global. I think I may not make it. I will try some more, but I guess it means I am out for February, if I fail.

Things not thought of are bound to come up when creating an event that has payouts. Some of the changes were really needed otherwise there would be no more payouts at all for anyone for lack of funds. Some you wouldn't know until the issue arose. Others i think had better expectations of the community to play fair.....like not expecting players to go around strong/ravager/watcher sniping.

I hope this event keeps going on for a while....thanks Capt for a great event!

Team

Not sure if needed but...
Pls add.

Team: Jupiter & Shilda

Team Captain: Shildas Shilda Shilds

Thanks.

Congratulations to Darth Revan Reborn for hitting the rolling 30 with this global;
Darth Revan Reborn
Formicacida Weak
67 PED
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 22:38:01

And for hitting the rolling 30 again here;

Darth Revan Reborn
Formicacida Weak
61 PED
Mon, 22 Jan 2018 06:48:36

And
Fanan Head Shot
Digital Resistance
Formicacida Strong
54 PED
Tue, 23 Jan 2018 23:39:00

Furthermore, congratulations to the following individuals for hitting their individual 10s;

Darth Revan Reborn
Formicacida Weak
67 PED

Darth Revan Reborn
Formicacida Weak
130 PED
Mon, 22 Jan 2018 06:40:33

Dingus Optimator Khan
Formicacida Weak
56 PED
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 04:13:44

Boo Who You
Formicacida Weak
213 PED
Sun, 21 Jan 2018 01:41:44

rolling 30s mistake?

Hi Captain Jack,

I have been following this event very closely and I think you have made a mistake calculating the recent rolling 30 prizes. Here were a couple of them from a couple days ago.

Dingus Optimator Khan
Formicacida Weak
50 PED
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 02:47:13

Darth Revan Reborn
Formicacida Weak
276 PED
Sun, 21 Jan 2018 06:06:04

Then you have another rolling 30 here below, but notice the date is in between the 2 dates from above. I think you got this rolling 30 mixed up with a 10 global prize, and then started calculating the rolling 30 from there on out.

Darth Revan Reborn
Formicacida Weak
67 PED

So I believe all the rolling 30s after the 276 pedder are mistakenly calculated!

Hi Captain Jack,

I have been following this event very closely and I think you have made a mistake calculating the recent rolling 30 prizes. Here were a couple of them from a couple days ago.

Then you have another rolling 30 here below, but notice the date is in between the 2 dates from above. I think you got this rolling 30 mixed up with a 10 global prize, and then started calculating the rolling 30 from there on out.

So I believe all the rolling 30s after the 276 pedder are mistakenly calculated!

Hey mate,

I have made a few mistakes in the last few days. I deleted my entire database and rebuilt it, and went back and corrected my numbers. Erroneous rolling 30s which I had previously announced were still paid, and the rolling 30 is now back on track.
I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

Hey mate,

I have made a few mistakes in the last few days. I deleted my entire database and rebuilt it, and went back and corrected my numbers. Erroneous rolling 30s which I had previously announced were still paid, and the rolling 30 is now back on track.
I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

Hi Captain Jack,

Can you please double/triple check your post again? You state that the 10th global and rolling 30 went to the same global but that global happened between 2 other rolling 30 prizes you awarded just 2 days ago. I can work with you in pm to get your numbers straight if that helps.

Hi Captain Jack,

Can you please double/triple check your post again? You state that the 10th global and rolling 30 went to the same global but that global happened between 2 other rolling 30 prizes you awarded just 2 days ago. I can work with you in pm to get your numbers straight if that helps.

It does happen sometimes that someone's individual 10th also happens to land on the LA's rolling 30. I have two separate trackers for these, one tracking individual globals and the other tracking the LA's globals as a whole.

I apologize for the confusion regarding the rolling 30s. If necessary, I can simply remove this prize to reduce confusion.

Or how about this? I can take a random sample of roughly 30 people, and then roll some dice to give me a random number within that sample. The sample would be randomized by possible glitches in software or personal error in manual counting.
I designed my event to be easy to track, easy to manage, easy to participate, and pay out a lot of prizes at a high rate of frequency. I designed it to be easy because I'm trying to provide for my family while attending school and my time is limited. If this becomes more of a head ache than it's worth then I will simply end the event and sell the land area, and hats off to the chap who runs the next event as I'm sure he'll be a better accountant than I.

Last edited:
Personally, I think you're doing an amazing job running this event. It's an incredibly unique idea that has not been preformed, and by the looks of the global board, it looks like people love this event.

I love the fact that I can grind a mission I already wanted to accomplish AND earn AUD in the process. Win,Win!

Hopefully people grow to understand that you have more traffic on your 2 LAs than some planets, and you're a single person trying to track it all VS a whole dev team.

Thanks Cpt Jack for truly taking steps to make EU a better place for the mission grinders! You rock!

Personally, I think you're doing an amazing job running this event. It's an incredibly unique idea that has not been preformed, and by the looks of the global board, it looks like people love this event.

I love the fact that I can grind a mission I already wanted to accomplish AND earn AUD in the process. Win,Win!

Hopefully people grow to understand that you have more traffic on your 2 LAs than some planets, and you're a single person trying to track it all VS a whole dev team.

Thanks Cpt Jack for truly taking steps to make EU a better place for the mission grinders! You rock!

Yeah, word. Thanks for the event!

Back