FYI: Strongboxes should show MU in TT+

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hi,

Strongboxes should display their markup in TT+ instead of percentage.

This is completely useless and a pain in the ass:
not_cool.jpg

Change them so they are treated like CLD or AUD, they also showed % years ago and you changed them ...

bye

Agreed.

There's an additional issue with the current format - one cannot place an order for more than tt+2.16 or something like that.

IMO everything with the 0.0001 tt value should be in TT+ these 999999999% markups are stupid.

yep... change it please! :)

at least please introduce thousands seperators as in

"1.000.000,00 %" or
"1'000'000.00 %" or likewise

as requested a 1.000.000 times before!

many other tradable items like Blazar and similar 0,00001 pec stuff will profit from this, too.

I just mouse-over those 99999(...)99 to see actual numbers. At 0.00001 ped tt of a box, 34000000% means 3.4 ped.

Change that to tt value and people will start selling 100 boxes for a price of one, thinking that the auction will multiply the value they entered by the amount, as it happened with deeds.

I just mouse-over those 99999(...)99 to see actual numbers. At 0.00001 ped tt of a box, 34000000% means 3.4 ped.

Change that to tt value and people will start selling 100 boxes for a price of one, thinking that the auction will multiply the value they entered by the amount, as it happened with deeds.

That happened way before deeds were TT+ and will continue to happen whether they change it or not.

It's about making the information useful and the auction house usable.

In fact, everything should display TT+ when MU goes over 100k% or something like that. But knowing MA that would take them at least 2 years to develop.

No, the markup should be displayed as a percentage but in a more readable format when there is a huge number like this.

E.g. instead of showing 1234567% it should say 1.23m%, with the full number displayed on mouseover.

They should have done it that way in the first place when they changed it for CLDs. Prices in TT+ make no sense at all for stackable items, and that only leads to errors as we've seen many times with CLDs and other deeds.

I understand what you say but 1.23m% still tells me nothing about their sale price, while tt+10 gives me that information much quicker and in a more readable format.

Percentage markup doesn't make sense either for items that have virtually no TT (0.00001 PED was it?).

I understand what you say but 1.23m% still tells me nothing about their sale price, while tt+10 gives me that information much quicker and in a more readable format.

Percentage markup doesn't make sense either for items that have virtually no TT (0.00001 PED was it?).

1m% on a 0.0001 PEC item (which is what all of these things are) is 1 PED. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

The TT+10 is not easily/quickly interpretable unless you're only looking at 1 item at a time. As soon as you get a bigger stack, complications arise.

I see no complication, is it so hard to understand that the price is per item and not per stack?

Both suggestions have advantages and disadvantages. If my way is not ok I don't care, but the current implementation needs fixing.

Back