Burn that TT down - rent items for free!

Tzepu

Elite
Society
mjau
Tzepelea Tzepu Geri
Renting out a couple of items for FREE in order to burn the high TT that they currently have.

Conditions:
- will only "rent" to active players (entropia tracker)
- collateral required
- "renting" period ends when the item is at minimum TT

Available:
Isis CB24 tier 7,8 (TT 4679) collateral required TT+3,5k
Isis HL8 tier 6,0 (TT 5246) SOLD
Emik T10 tier 4,7 (TT 6558) collateral required TT+750
Modified Genesis Star Excavator tier 2,0 (TT 4339) SOLD

PM if interested!

Last edited:
Just to be clear I assume we only get back our collateral minus what was used in TT value right?

Just to be clear I assume we only get back our collateral minus what was used in TT value right?

Well yes, if collateral is in PED, you get back TT + markup paid since the TT burned is already "on you".
If collateral was items back that I expect the TT burned back in PED.

Just to make to more clear, for example to rent the excavator would cost 4k collateral plus it's tt value so around 8k, when we return it we get any tt remaining and the collateral back.

Just to make to more clear, for example to rent the excavator would cost 4k collateral plus it's tt value so around 8k, when we return it we get any tt remaining and the collateral back.

^^ doesnt matter when you dont play the game.. quit asking questions that you are not interested in knowing or care about.. just go sit on your land plot, and watch your fruit grow.

Ahhhh, just BUMP
“Rented” items removed from the list!

B.U.M.P. it up!

^^ doesnt matter when you dont play the game.. quit asking questions that you are not interested in knowing or care about.. just go sit on your land plot, and watch your fruit grow.

This wasn't a question I was clarifying it for anyone still confused and giving a free bump like I am now. You sure got some beef guy I've never heard of. Lol

B.U.M.P. it up!

HL8 nostalgia bump.

I reached Commando with such a gun.

Will probably cancel this offer soon because of the low interest!

One of the last BUMPs!

Last BUMP!

If you are interested in this offer, PM me to see if any items are still available!

Back