New Mindark CEO

Good luck, Sir (both).

Very exciting news. Not that I have anything against current management ;) Their communication and reactions to feedback have been steadily improving.

Not trying to sound overly optimistic. I genuinely believe there is still a lot of room in the MMORPG market for a game like EU. The newer MMOs like Black Desert were not very successful while games like WoW are quickly losing their relevance and appeal in general. And Destiny 2... :laugh:

I hope MA decides to take a few risks in 2018.

My best wishes to Henrik. He is young, well educated, and genuinly nice guy. He does want good for the future of EU and thats all that matters. I think he is the right guy for EU at least for now, but he will have lots of things to overcome as EU players in general are very stubborn (some more than others) and doesnt welcome drastic changes.

Anyway, best of luck to the new CEO!

/Soko

unneeded, wrong and rude comment from me :(
My best wishes to Henrik. He is young, well educated, and genuinly nice guy. He does want good for the future of EU and thats all that matters. I think he is the right guy for EU at least for now, but he will have lots of things to overcome as EU players in general are very stubborn (some more than others) and doesnt welcome drastic changes.

Anyway, best of luck to the new CEO!

/Soko

Last edited:
wow, what an example of ... (couldn't help to detail)
* knowing stuff you are not supposed to know (unless you're friends with linzey & co)
* sucking balls deep

Lol girts, and there you are at your best attacking me for ur own stupidity. Mindark is not a military organisation and as every company they have their public appearances. And i am sorry if you feel too awkward in public and wont go out to meet people!

Keep your insults with urself please, maybe wont need to send me skype apologies later on.

Lesson for my self - dont post in forums. Fine. Bye!

Just to keep the record straight

* apologized not only in skype but ingame buying that easter ring (you're still welcome) because I thought you are not affiliated with the linzey & lithuanian group to the level - and in skype only because skype restored some contacts from 2016 (not surprising as they were bought by microsoft)

* as for MA, they should really keep their meetings with players documented to other players, it would be more fair to us
Mindark is not a military organisation and as every company they have their public appearances
Keep your insults with urself please, maybe wont need to send me skype apologies later on.

Last edited:
We need a new CEO who's ready to make some drastic changes to the game.

- Improve the fun factor of the game, spice things up so its not a pure grind game.
- Social aspects of the game needs to be expanded through features... Make a competitor to Second life. We got a great texture system and potential with the new plots and etc.... There's being thrown many thousands $$$ in to Second life everyday.
- Fix the bugs & Lag

Once the basics are stable and competitive, then introduce stuff like deeptokens, then they have platform that people really believe in the succes of, and WANT to invest in to.

So much potential but so little used :confused:

It will be a easy job. Can't do much worse than it's been lately so it can only go in the positive direction :cool:

The game needs one thing which to me only existed back in PE days.

FUN factor

Everything has become a pure grindfest and autoclick rinse repeat, the skill system is suited only for hardcore grinders, people with lives can never reach their goal within a lifetime, it doesn't give you the feeling of progression for casual players, the majority of gamers are these ones.

Only a particular playerbase attracts this type of game. They need to attract and keep casual players, because every casual player has the potential to become a longterm player.

Communication is pointless if nothing is changed. #noemptypromises2018

Good luck to the new CEO.
I hope he will finish most of the promised systems - Voting, Housing social system, Compet <-> EU, space, creature control next stage, pets next stage and so on. Also to ad a few new fun systems. :yay:
I don't have lag or bad loot so no complains there.

Good luck to the new CEO.
I hope he will finish most of the promised systems - Voting, Housing social system, Compet <-> EU, space, creature control next stage, pets next stage and so on. Also to ad a few new fun systems. :yay:
I don't have lag or bad loot so no complains there.

I believe he will mainly focus to integrate the deep tokens into EU and building the frame for virtual reality support. I also expect a fundraiser campaign simillar to the compet one and i havn't yet figured out how this will bring cash into mindarks wallets from outside the entropia universe community. Apart from that i expect content upgrades that center around deep token and virtual reality for the time being with the exeption of content being released that is already in a late stage of development today aswell as future refining on events like the mayhem event.

Just to keep the record straight

* apologized not only in skype but ingame buying that easter ring (you're still welcome) because I thought you are not affiliated with the linzey & lithuanian group to the level, which now seems wrong - and in skype only because skype restored some contacts from 2016 (not surprising as they were bought by microsoft)
dropping my apology now, it was invalid

* as for MA, they should really keep their meetings with players documented to other players, it would be more fair to us

Duncis actually did state before this announcement that he had met Henrik Nel and where. It was not a secret coffee shop meeting, any one could of met the new CEO. If i lived closer to London i certainly would have gone, i have a few questions to ask.

Henrik Nel and D.Simmonds just confirmed that in house currency will always be tied to USD and wont be affected by DeepToken. However depending on DTs value at the time is how much ped u can buy for it. So there will be an exchange rate

This is from London blockchain meet-up.

Message to the new CEO:

-) Creating a true market

Auction listing fees need to be removed in order to create a true market instead of one that is composed of statistical outliers. Channel goods from rotting in storages right into the market.

3 people selling a certain good (which is the state of the auction right now) vs 100 people selling it - which case do you think will have more trade frequency, better prices for buyers and quicker sales for sellers?

Right now selling via auction and trading in general (aka chat spamming) in this game is NO FUN WHATSOEVER - with listing fees gone trading will be the best part of the game and benefit each and every player.

PS: oh, and MA won't lose a cent due to this. The increased frequency of auction trades (at least thousands of %) will actually make MA more money via sales fees than they are earning now.

PPS: FILTERS will help the player to see the auction listings he wants to see (volume, price, etc.).

Reactions: ZPF
indeed, my comment to duncis on relations to MA as of knowing the new ceo was unfounded + rude + not needed, sorry for that...

surely my viewpoint is very negative on most that is going on with the game lately
* state of my last 16 months as in signature, and MAs inability / unwillingness to do anything about it
* waiting for loot 2.0 with the claims and then seeing no improvement in return state
* inability to liquidate the ingame assets in bulk
* finding out about the undisclosed meetings with players and MAs no-comment policy + linzeys inability to see anything wrong with that
* damaging the state of claimed RCE by introducing items that can only be bought for the better, real money
* lag fest
* the est + following crit buff nerf
* seeing again and again how the system rewards irregular play patterns

combining all of this + http://deeptoken.net which seems like marketing bshit with next to 0 real use cases explained does not make me feel better, quite the opposite - new ceo being a sure message this is the new priority so any issues experienced currently except maybe lags are gonna get less attention

Duncis actually did state before this announcement that he had met Henrik Nel and where. It was not a secret coffee shop meeting, any one could of met the new CEO. If i lived closer to London i certainly would have gone, i have a few questions to ask.

PS: oh, and MA won't lose a cent due to this. The increased frequency of auction trades (at least thousands of %) will actually make MA more money via sales fees than they are earning now.

What sales fees?

The problem with the auction is the listing rules.

Every item should be listed starting at TT value. No buyout. 7 day listing.

Is you don't like those parameters you can sell player to player.

Good luck to the new CEO. I hope he can make something about the unfinished projects.
Unfortunately he does seem to fail at his promise about communication, and his vision is more toward expanding another niche rather than developping the game.

Luckily for me, EU isn't without competition anymore.

3 people selling a certain good (which is the state of the auction right now) vs 100 people selling it - which case do you think will have more trade frequency, better prices for buyers and quicker sales for sellers?

and when 100 people are selling it the MU drops very quickly, then it's just more effective to tt it rather than putting it into the auction, soon you'll end up again with only 3 people selling a certain good... Also if the MU gets too low, then people just stop farming it.
Same happens on crafting, if the market can only sustain 3 crafters of that good and any more crafters would drop the MU to a level where it's no longer worth crafting (crafting run being garantueed loss), then you'll still end up with 3 crafters.

Your theory won't play out the way you think....

Right now selling via auction and trading in general (aka chat spamming) in this game is NO FUN WHATSOEVER - with listing fees gone trading will be the best part of the game and benefit each and every player.
it may only benefit buyers, for sellers it's just bad.

Edit: since MA will need to reduce the TT-return, to make up for the income loss of auction fees, it gets worse for everyone.

Last edited:
Queastion is how much is the CEO involved in the game design? But I guess in such a small company CEO is the same as the chief game designer?

He has a lot of work ahead of him if communication is his focus. All the best to him but hope he knows that the tolerance for any "deficiencies" of said communication is very, very small.

Yes he does, but you did notice who it was that is now the CEO right?

I myself would loved to have been right and that it was Neverdie behind Deeptoken but as we found, I was wrong. The only big issue, if any, is that the person behind Deeptoken is NOW the CEO of Mindark.

The issue being that if it was anyone else then moving from RL currency to tokens would have been a dream of MA that they never would get around. But with the CEO now being a 'token god' then he will be working as hard as he can to move away from RL money to tokens. Yes there is a LOT more into this but still the main idea stands. Do we do nothing, or play it safe and withdraw?

"As a gamer at heart, I recognize the importance of having a positive relationship with the community and will focus on improving MindArk’s communication with our dedicated and passionate playerbase."

I do hope we will all hear from Mr Nel in some capacity in the near future, either in a forum post or a mailshot to the community to our inboxes, introducing himself with some positive message etc.

I do hope we will all hear from Mr Nel in some capacity in the near future, either in a forum post or a mailshot to the community to our inboxes, introducing himself with some positive message etc.
Actions speak louder than words. I prefer a guy who just rolls up his sleeves from a sleek politician any day. Getting in touch with the community would be great, but I don't need no motivational speeches. A "positive message" to me is beginning to work down the list of unfulfilled promises. If something is no longer feasible or clashes with current plans, please just say so and we can close the relevant chapter. Complaints keep coming back like a bad penny otherwise. Thank you.

Dear Mindark CEO,

What is your policy on lag? What about 4 months of lag?

Thanks
- O2

It will be a easy job. Can't do much worse than it's been lately so it can only go in the positive direction.
So true. :lol:

We need a new CEO who's ready to make some drastic changes to the game.

- Improve the fun factor of the game, spice things up so its not a pure grind game.
Don't think anyone in their right mind disagrees. There's lot of heavy grinders among us but even they agree - no game can survive as pure endless grind fest.
Easier said than done, no doubt...

How NOT to do it, has been demonstrated in every possible way already:
- 3 major upgrades in a row for the avatar beauty,
- Reintroduce pets (something that community indeed had asked for years) only to shrink them into those ridiculous useless tiny pocket toys and then leave it all to rot without finishing the project. It appears not all of us here are little schoolgirls. It's a genuine surprise, I know... :Smoke:
- To beat that level of incompetence the only thing you can do is to drop the game entirely and waste the precious trust of your customer base and your limited development resources on an external project (ComPet). How did that work out for you? Not so good? Can we please get rid of those ridiculous Pokemon style pets now? It's Sci-Fi here, not Fantasy and mixing those two always looks stupid.

Once the basics are stable and competitive, then introduce stuff like deeptokens, then they have platform that people really believe in the succes of, and WANT to invest in to.

So much potential but so little used :confused:
Yep. Hopefully there's still enough trust left to try one more time. Your task is to improve the fun factor for the open world MMO game called "Entropia Universe."*
Don't waste that opportunity, you might not get another one.

Cool now we know Linzey real name

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Wow, I miss Marco.

"As a gamer at heart, I recognize the importance of having a positive relationship with the community and will focus on improving MindArk’s communication with our dedicated and passionate playerbase."

:lolup:

:lolup:

Well they do at least give impression of listening and taking on feedback, certainly more than in the past.

Back