New Mindark CEO

ZippO

Elite
Society
cB | Crimson Blades
Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/ceo-klas-moreau-left-ma-henrik-nel-deeptoken-new-ma-ceo-xd.22020/

"Franciso Conde informed me about this. Happy new year ! x'D

2 weeks ago Klas Moreau happily (lol) "left" MindArk, kept some MA shares and will support their bitcoin adventure.

Henrik Nel Jerkrot, the guy behind Deeptoken, is now the new CEO of MindArk.
He was eSports manager at Mindark in 2016 already...Project manager at MA and then Chief Strategy Officer at MA...according to linkedin.

Henrik Nel Jerkrot esports MA 2016.

Happy New Year Everyone xDDDD"
- McCormick

MindArk Appoints New Chief Executive Officer

Gothenburg, Sweden – 2017-12-15 The Board of MindArk PE AB announces that Mr. Klas Moreau has stepped down as Chief Executive Officer as of today. Mr. Moreau will facilitate a smooth transition to new leadership before proceeding to his new venture.

Commenting on the announcement, MindArk Chairman Jan Welter-Timkrans stated: "The Board expresses its appreciation to Mr. Moreau for his six years at MindArk, first as Technical Director and then as CEO, and thanks him for his assistance in executing an orderly transition to new management. The Board wishes Mr. Moreau success in his future endeavours."

Mr. Klas Moreau, departing Chief Executive Officer, comments: "I have enjoyed every day working at MindArk. Developing a unique product like Entropia Universe is a great responsibility that has been highly challenging and rewarding. With this great team of talented people I believe we have created the conditions to ensure that Entropia will be around for many years to come. However, I have decided to accept a new challenge at a non-gaming company that reflects my passion for technology and the drive to build successful companies. I intend to remain a MindArk shareholder, and will continue as a Founder and Advisor in the MindArk Deeptoken cryptocurrency offering."

Mr. Henrik Nel, selected as Mr. Moreau's successor, offered the following comments: "It is a great honor for me to take on the role of CEO at MindArk. As a gamer at heart, I recognize the importance of having a positive relationship with the community and will focus on improving MindArk’s communication with our dedicated and passionate playerbase. Being relatively young, I look forward to bringing a fresh perspective to the table, and will ensure that Entropia Universe remains at the forefront of virtual reality.

https://www.mindark.com/investor-re...Appoints-New-Chief-Executive-Officer-2017.pdf

Not sure why the NewsBot did not bring us the news.

It seems an interesting albeit crucial time for MindArk. If Henrik does really want to encourage more open communications than this is certainly a good thing. MA need to fix the lag ingame if they ever want to encourage more participants to stick around (in opinions of large amount of players that are having lag issues). It is hard to imagine an influx of 10,000 more active players and what this would do to lag in this game.. Mindark should rededicate a large amount of resources towards fixing these issues and perhaps less towards some of their other lofty ambitions that hopefully wont be half-baked product.

Please Henrik give us a roadmap even if very basic as to what is planned for in development and stick to it! It would also be incredible to have polls or monthly communications that ask for Entropians themselves to have an active role in development.

Many Entropians have questions about DeepToken and about how it will integrate with our real money economy as well.

Also let us keep the tone somewhat positive. I only came back to Entropia somewhat recently and I think that the developers have made some great advancements.

Happy New Years and New Years Eve all!

Last edited:
He has a lot of work ahead of him if communication is his focus. All the best to him but hope he knows that the tolerance for any "deficiencies" of said communication is very, very small.

thx for the real world info

but seriously...
MA had an e-sports manager?

haven't exactly seen a lot of international rl competitions like iwth other mmorpg's

thx for the real world info

but seriously...
MA had an e-sports manager?

haven't exactly seen a lot of international rl competitions like iwth other mmorpg's

esports was the intent with the timed instances. I mean e-sports is a generally broad term ultimately meaning exercising skill in a video game. In entropia, there are few means to do that, if any in a balanced way.

maybe the new CEO will reinstate the correct tax of my account or not :laugh:

All Stop.

Fix the god damned lag.

Then you can work on your group hugs.

An important change. Let’s see what’s going on in future.
If really like to see the plans for 2018 and future of the new CEO

Has anyone mentioned the lag ?

He has a lot of work ahead of him if communication is his focus. All the best to him but hope he knows that the tolerance for any "deficiencies" of said communication is very, very small.

well Klas Moreau said we'd have more communication as well when he took over as CEO in 2014.

Mindark-Appoints-New-Chief-Executive-Officer 2014-06-12

Mr. Moreau offered the following view on his new role:
"As CEO of MindArk, I will focus on improving our communication with participants and
taking advantage of their valuable feedback to make Entropia Universe a more
entertaining and engaging universe. A place where Entropians are eager to play,
socialize, invest and entertain themselves. Toward that goal, MindArk will also prioritize
improving the stability of the Entropia Universe client and platform, and delivering a
quality product.”

As for lag - are they using the servers for deeptoken mining?

http://deeptoken.net/#1

the plan of the deeptokens is rather to form a bank platform variable rate,
I love the table prediction of microtransactions :rolleyes:, it announces less and less loot given the difference in consistency between several years and until 2020
graph.png

the fluctuation of the rate will enrich some speed and certainly some departures by the end of 2020 with a well-stocked portfolio :rolleyes:

the 2% of players whose MA spoke at the beginning of the 2.0 one surely to finance the departure premium of the CEO :laugh:

Last edited:
yeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

How about mindark pays the men leaving in compet shares instead of mindark shares. After all that was his project!

Love it.

Stability is good in leadership but a change often brings with it a shakedown.
He hasn't been with the company that long and seems young, so I'm hoping he has a clear vision but doesn't wastefully pursue Deeptoken just because it's his idea like the leaving CEO did with Compet.

Hopeful this change can put us back on track, but it'll be a long road.

Thanks for sharing.

Makes me wonder if all the loot (75+ different items) that is missing on Rocktropia since loot 2.0 will start to drop again :scratch2:

ANd still this means that the Compet is dead 100%?
Im sorry for the investors . I wish you a happy new year

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe in 2018 the new CEO will fix the lag and I'll actually be able to participate in the game again. Wishful thinking I'm sure. :p

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Klas Moreau - Was not he who would double the number of players in here when he entered his employment at MA........:ahh:

More loot Less Lag.. if he can do that he's got my vote!

Buying Compet Deeds 5 ped each :laugh:

MA could easily add some quick wins to make Compet quite popular.

A ped paid forest to win ped and maybe items, surely would be an easy win.
I'd like to see pets walking out the village, with birds say pecking for items, dragons digging up bones etc (mining style).

It's not hard to turn the game around with some vision.

I actually see a new CEO as a positive with regards to Compet, maybe this stubbornness that "only PVP" is the answer, will finally be put to bed, and we can move on.

Anyway I hear something is being done about the deeds in Jan-18

I tell you this; I will 'never' pay another cent into this game until it's sorted, I'm not the only compet deed holder that feels that way either. When investors are your actual customers, asking your customers take it on the chin is not an option.

Happy New Year...hopefully.

Rick

Back