Ahh... the Atrax is Under New Management! [25909, 46819, 336]

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
atrax_la_pos.jpg

Greetings!

In response to numerous requests to run events on a larger mob than my current offering on Formicacida, I have worked out an arrangement for the acquisition of OLA 28, known as "Ahh... The Atrax". I will be working with my dedicated team to make this a fun and engaging land area. It is equipped with it's own teleporter at [25909, 46819, 336] for easy access.

This land area has been updated to have Alpha-Prowler maturity to better accommodate the larger base of mid level hunters ingame.

atrax_stalker.jpg

A few good reasons to come pay a visit;

1. Events! Pile up stacks of AUDs while you grind out your iron mission with a chance to hit it big in my progressive jackpot event!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nd-Win-Passive-Income-on-Captain-Jack-s-Lands

2. Free healers on the land area. I have commissioned several healers to provide healing free of charge to the hunter, and will be paying their decays myself. These healers do, however, welcome tips. The list of commissioned healers is:
Rick TheVictor HyperCharged (Adjusted FAP)
Vandal VandalHand Hand (Adjusted Restoration Chip + Modified 2350)
Junko Milk Suzuki (Adjusted Restoration Chip)
Digital Clipper Fartz (Vivo S10)
Moshambi Hunter Frinar (Vivo S10)
Maria Tsunade Magdalena (Vivo S10). Contact any of them while they are online for free healing
on the land area.

3. Iron Mission Chain; This mob has an iron mission attached with very good rewards!
Iron mission details can be found here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Atrax

4. It's got a Teleporter! Located at [25883, 46844, 150] for ease of getting around, everyone should have this teleporter on their map.

5. Items in loot! (list compiled by previous owner)
Empty Skill Implant (L)
Omegaton A102
Arsonistic Chip V (L)
CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II (L)
MacMahon Redeemer (L)
Microdot Majere's BFK (L)
Castorian Xeno-Dagger Stinger (L)
Thunderbird Arm Guards (M,L)
Thunderbird Foot Guards (M,L)
Thunderbird Arm Guards (F,L)
Thunderbird Helmet (F,L)
Isis LBP 16 (L)
Combustive Attack Nanochip IV (L)
Got a few Shogun Thigh Guards (M)
Shopkeeper Pads (2 recently looted)

Thank you all for your time and consideration in this matter. I hope for your continued support as we renovate this land area!

Very respectfully,

- Captain "Lucky" Jack

Last edited:
The OLA28 Management Team would like to welcome Vandal VandalHand Hand aboard as a commissioned healer. His services are now available using an Adjusted Restoration Chip as well as a Modified EMT 2350, and of course his decays are paid for by the LA Management Team. He does gratefully accept tips.

Thread has been updated to reflect the new combined event with OLA 21, as well as the new maturity on the land area (alpha-prowler). Happy HoFing!

Back