Need tips for hunting :D

Hi,

I'd say go for the 500 ped one & gl

Noor

Hey guys is it better to hunt with 500 peds in one go or do 5x 100 ped runs ?

Shouldn't matter. The system doesn't know if you're doing one long run or 5 short runs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler%27s_fallacy

Only thing that matters is the number of loot events per minute. Go on a 500 ped run killing whatever you can kill the fastest.

The question should be, do I do 5*100 kills or 500 kills...

Or ... 100x5ped to kill or 5x100ped to kill ? xD

Only thing that matters is the number of loot events per minute. Go on a 500 ped run killing whatever you can kill the fastest.

Bullshit.
Apart from regeneration, time is not a factor.

These days longer hunts matter. But IF you only have 500 ped budget you should stick to punies.

Small hunts makes it more risky, you may miss the payback loot.

Kill at least 300-500 mobs in every hunt. So find a mob u can at least kill 300 of with 500 ped.

Also good to have at least 10x or more PED card for a single hunt so 5000 PED minimum in your case.

These days longer hunts matter. But IF you only have 500 ped budget you should stick to punies.

Small hunts makes it more risky, you may miss the payback loot.

Kill at least 300-500 mobs in every hunt. So find a mob u can at least kill 300 of with 500 ped.

Also good to have at least 10x or more PED card for a single hunt so 5000 PED minimum in your case.

Again, so much bad advices.

Common, with 500 ped, just punies??
Serious?

with 500 ped you can easily hunt 100 hp mobs like fouls.
Just get an ozpyn chon with a101 and you can shoot for weeks with 500 ped.

give me your 500peds I'll give you 455ped in return you'll save time :D:deal:

give me your 500peds I'll give you 455ped in return you'll save time :D:deal:

why not just take it all at once, that will save him even more time!

Hunt what you can kill the most of while avoiding unnecessary healing or armor decay. With 500 PED I would stick to things like Daikiba, Exorasaur, Snablesnot, Foul and the like.

Hunting Puny is pointless as I'm fairly positive they have no chance to loot any item of real value, whereas with slightly bigger mobs there is at least a chance (albeit quite small) of looting something like a Shopkeeper Pad or an UL mindforce chip.

Or ... 100x5ped to kill or 5x100ped to kill ? xD

you can laugh as much as you want.. I gave the golden advice here.. just the fact that most ppl are to stupid to get it..

you can laugh as much as you want.. I gave the golden advice here.. just the fact that most ppl are to stupid to get it..

well, if you're so smart, why not explain what the difference is

5x100 kills will give the same result as 1x 500 kills.

well, if you're so smart, why not explain what the difference is

5x100 kills will give the same result as 1x 500 kills.

Ooh man.. where should I start.
I'm just too tiered to ecplain it all but there is a big diffrence
I'll leave it up to the noobs to figure out..

Ooh man.. where should I start.
I'm just too tiered to ecplain it all but there is a big diffrence
I'll leave it up to the noobs to figure out..

well, if you're pretending to be so smart but are to lame to even give the slightest explanation to the difference between 1x500 or 5x100 kills, why even bother to post?

what help is that? Instead of just trying to look smart.

each loot instance is a seperate thing.

you can just as easily global on your first kill as on your last.

1x500 or 5x100 difference is just gamblers fallacy as already mentioned here.

Hunt what you can kill the most of while avoiding unnecessary healing or armor decay. With 500 PED I would stick to things like Daikiba, Exorasaur, Snablesnot, Foul and the like.

Hunting Puny is pointless as I'm fairly positive they have no chance to loot any item of real value, whereas with slightly bigger mobs there is at least a chance (albeit quite small) of looting something like a Shopkeeper Pad or an UL mindforce chip.

the only sane answer so far!

You could do a few daily hunting lvl1 quest for a few days collect some coins.. there are also a few other places where you can collect the coins if you want to do more then 50 to 100 mobs a day...

well, if you're pretending to be so smart but are to lame to even give the slightest explanation to the difference between 1x500 or 5x100 kills, why even bother to post?

what help is that? Instead of just trying to look smart.

each loot instance is a seperate thing.

1x500 or 5x100 difference is just gamblers fallacy as already mentioned here.

Sure, I can do 500 kills on a bad day or stop after 100 kills & see what next day brings..
All the same to me :yay:

the only sane answer so far!

True, but it's what in between that matters for me ;)

Edit : I don't want to be the smartass but my log shows me enough, IF I wouldn't be lazy & track every day, you could see how much I cycle & in what cycle..
Some days are bad & I stop, some days are good & I push to cycle that 5k ped..

Number of kills is generally what you should be looking at. You should ensure your budget has enough to cover around 500 kills of the same mob to survive the loot swings. If you want to be extra conservative, then you make your budget able to handle 5-10 runs of 500 kills each.

It doesn't really matter if you kill 1 mob per day or 500, as long as you wait until the full 500 kills to determine your returns. Some people will go out and shoot 10 mobs and then complain about their return....you need to have a decent amount of kills to get those balancing globals.

Edit : I don't want to be the smartass but my log shows me enough, IF I wouldn't be lazy & track every day, you could see how much I cycle & in what cycle..
Some days are bad & I stop, some days are good & I push to cycle that 5k ped..

lol, the only thing your logs say is that you're extremely lucky in looting full ESI's :tongue2:

lol, the only thing your logs say is that you're extremely lucky in looting full ESI's :tongue2:

Man.. if you don't see a diffrence between doing 1*500 ped or 5*100 ped
or 1*100 kills or 5*100 kills then I'm done.. not gonna spoonfeed you

I killed 666 mobs today, got 93 percent return. Finally getting those magic 90ish returns lol. Thanks

Number of kills is generally what you should be looking at. You should ensure your budget has enough to cover around 500 kills of the same mob to survive the loot swings. If you want to be extra conservative, then you make your budget able to handle 5-10 runs of 500 kills each.

It doesn't really matter if you kill 1 mob per day or 500, as long as you wait until the full 500 kills to determine your returns. Some people will go out and shoot 10 mobs and then complain about their return....you need to have a decent amount of kills to get those balancing globals.

Yep i killed 666 foul youngs today, got decent return, about 93 percent return, going to use an amp next time to raise it to 97 percent.

Yep i killed 666 foul youngs today, got decent return, about 93 percent return, going to use an amp next time to raise it to 97 percent.

My best advice is to be carefull about who you take advice from, most of the peoples writing here is quitting or in general flameing the game in other threads and can certainely not give constructive advices (one or two actually plays the game)

Its a pvpgame and the best things or tips are never shared here, this is more a forum for venting problems or selling/buying stuff imho.

Mindark made a few statements when they updated the lootsystem and Id follow their guidelines as good as possible (efficiency, dpp, not taxed and not too much overkill nor extensive time per kill) and Im sure you will be fine. Maybe even find your ”own” little place where there is somethings regulary in the loot that you can sell for markup.

//L

Incomplete question.
My answer is simple for what you've posted.Don't listen to anyone posting to any question you might formulate in the future and if you do better to use your own version.Its very less likely to get help in this forum.
Read a lot and pay a lot of attention of what is going on.
I personally found stuff that helped me searching in older posts 2008-2011.

Back