Need tips for hunting :D

Incomplete question.
My answer is simple for what you've posted.Don't listen to anyone posting to any question you might formulate in the future and if you do better to use your own version.Its very less likely to get help in this forum.
Read a lot and pay a lot of attention of what is going on.
I personally found stuff that helped me searching in older posts 2008-2011.

Thanks ill try to research more. Im having a hard time understanding the efficiency thing. I know it affects loot composition but, i can barely feel the difference.

Location and time are important in hunting.

So 5x 100 is better than 1x500 , because of time.
( Low loot periods/ high loot periods,)

Last edited:
My best advice is to be carefull about who you take advice from, most of the peoples writing here is quitting or in general flameing the game in other threads and can certainely not give constructive advices (one or two actually plays the game)

//L
:handjob:

wow, the biggest troll post in this thread.

Apart from a funny joke aside all people who replied here genuinely tried to help.

Please name some in this thread who dont play.

Its a pvpgame and the best things or tips are never shared here, this is more a forum for venting problems or selling/buying stuff imho.

Are you talking about yourself? A case of projection behavior?
Why wouldnt we want to share tips?
The more people who are succesfull, the bigger the playerbase, the more fun the game will be.
Besides, it's not a PVP game as you pretend it to be. It's a community game!
Again, a case of projection behavior?

Mindark made a few statements when they updated the lootsystem and Id follow their guidelines as good as possible (efficiency, dpp, not taxed and not too much overkill nor extensive time per kill) and Im sure you will be fine. Maybe even find your ”own” little place where there is somethings regulary in the loot that you can sell for markup.

//L

yes, that makes sense. But not everybody knows were to find this.
So instead of preaching it, maybe posts some links instead to be of any real help.

Indeed, always wonder who is giving you advice.

If the topic is about spending 500 ped and you want to hunt small mobs, do you take advice from people with unlimited bank rolls, spending 500 ped in 30 minutes and deposit 1000$ if that's gone, or do you take advice from people who are in the same boat as you, also hunting small mobs and successfully surviving with that 500 ped?

If you step up to cycling 500 ped per hour, then maybe ask Krogfan or Messi, since they're extremely experienced at that.

It's the typical "uber" patronizing reaction again. I have a huge ped card and a gazzillion of skills, so I'm right.
Not mentioning the fact that they had to mortgage their houses to pay for it.

Sorry Krogfan, but I found your post very insulting to everybody who tried to help here.

Bullshit.
Apart from regeneration, time is not a factor.

hey... wave loot still exists, so you're sadly mistaken

proof: christmas box drop pattern

hey... wave loot still exists, so you're sadly mistaken

proof: christmas box drop pattern

You can easily test it yourself on puny robots at the former rig or merry snargs. Get a one-shot weapon on those and then you will see the patterns when the b101 and lanceheads and rubio drop.. with a one shot weapon you will get a few of those in a row.. and then nothing.. and after a certain period a few in a row etc etc. It works the same way as e.l.m weapons used to drop.

Back