Entropia Universe 15.15.7 Release Notes

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was a problem with servers or coding, it's hard to see how any CEO can speed up the process so dramatically... unless he already knew the solution before he became the CEO?

It was a coding issue.
Job description said - fix the code, get the job.

As one who has bitched a lot about lag...Thanks MA for finally fixing it! It's nice to be able to heal myself and even switch between my tagger and main weapon. I just hope that it stays fixed!

Just what it says lol

How many times have MA "permanently fixed" the countless lag issues over the years? Yet it's still been a running problem that keep popping up with the game for over 10 years.

I'm just hoping that this will be a permanent fix and not a band-aid that solves the lag issues for only the next day, week, month or until the next update.

Time will tell... But as of now I'm cautiously optimistic.

As am I. Funny when I started 2007 I played several years and never had a problem until MA made the game better. Kind of like the shutter thing they said they fixed a little while. I never experienced it until MA fixed it and now I get some shutters daily.

I wouldn't call it 'fixed' but it's definitely a huge step up from where they were. I can still notice the lag in BattleSim; sometimes the shots come out about 1/2 a second after I fire like they reduced the tick rate of the server.

Still happy though.

VERY VERY GOOD !!!!

i played some hours in instance today and had not a single weapon fire /change lag....it was very good and actually fun to play again in a good speed...

WTG...:cool:

Hope it stays that way

Year end cash grab complete.

Restoring normal server bandwidth now.

Back