Selling: Omegaton M83 Predator tier 8.x & Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II tier 4.9

Eson

Old Alpha
Society
Rangers
Goran Eson Eriksson
Because of event rules/cat (Mayhem) I do not wish to LVL up more in Laser and I need to switch to blp or other hunting styles from now on.... My imk2 is just collecting dust in storage, wich is truelly sad. So I'm considering selling:

Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II tier 4.9

The legendary imk2. Don't think any further presentation is needed. Kept me around 102% return (ink mu) September 2017 - December 2017 (Spring 2018 was also on the plus side but don't have exact %)

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=A-3_Justifier_Mk.II_Improved

<<<< SOLD >>>>

Thread can be closed..

Not 100% sure if I will sell this or not, so only serious offers will be considered! Trades might be of interest if you have a good blp or melee weapon!

Omegaton M83 Predator tier 8.9

A very powerful event rifle, but also great for shared and solo hunt!
<< Now ready for tier 9 !!! >>

Mayhem cat 7, 8 & 9 Annihilation winner rifle. Summer Mayhem was a success, 4th place cat 9 for me and 1st place cat 7 for a friend.This gun also gave me prices in Merry Mayhem, Gold Rush and Easter Mayhem and also looted me 2 big esi. Without a doubt this gun is a great event gun and a pedmaker!

M83 is now tier 9.0 - Not for sale anymore...

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Omegaton_M83_Predator

I also have bought already all Tier IX comp that's needed for tier 9 (since it takes long time to find to collect/buy) and I'm currently also buying all other materials needed for tier 9. If buyer wants this can be included in the deal. If not sold before Halloween I will tier to 9 and keep the M83.

I'm only selling my M83 if I can upgrade to a higher tier M83, a LC-625 Gleamer, XTLC 800 or other more powerful rifles (for cat 9 and 10 Mayhem) so trades are ofc of interest.

- If you want, included in the deal, I can coach you just how I have been using this rifle. Use it wisely and you will be a winner! This applies both to buyers of the M83 and the imk2. Different rifles, different ways to use them

Items of interest:

- MM Armor (the old one)
- LC-625 Gleamer
- King Kong TG-U80
- XTLC 800
- King Kong TG-Elite
- BC-80 Augmented
- BLP Pistols (for every day hunting, Enigma L4 or better)
- Possibly other good stuff. Pedmaking stuff.

Happy hunting!

//Goran Eson Eriksson

Last edited:
Bump bump.. :wtg::wtg::wtg::eyecrazy:

Bump Bump ???

Ad edited, new BO, new trade items

Tier 8.9... Now ready for tier 9!!

B.U.M.P. :lolup::wtg::wtg:

Hello Eson

Ill send you a pm ingame.
Im interested in buying.

Regards Mavrik